Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTG going down, many bad rumors, what to think ?  (Read 1286 times)
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

I going to think like bears ... hoping for crash ..  Tongue

I haven't got time yet to fix my GPU rig so I did not mine it yet, not going to claim air drop, not involved in pre mine, etc .. so I just hope the project to crash so I can buy cheap ... ( I like to buy cheap computing cycles )

Patent1number: ****-****
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:52:50 PM

Highly elevated bitcoin also affects some of the altcos and btg is no exception. I think btg is like bch at first it will be pretty dull but now bch has a good price and hope btg is same bch.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:03:16 PM

Maybe look at it now, going down? Bitcoin is able to hit 10.000$ on days and it will still be going up so is it going down in your opinion?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:49:20 PM

Highly elevated bitcoin also affects some of the altcos and btg is no exception. I think btg is like bch at first it will be pretty dull but now bch has a good price and hope btg is same bch.

Well hehehe I was checking twitter regards bch (and the bcash gag) and I came across to keynesian philosophy from Professor Faustus

"The reason to hold money and invest is not money. It is what you can do with money"

Well Bitcoin Gold is for hodlers I guess

Patent1number: ****-****
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

19th November, BTG is still going down.
I read several complaints about either the btgpool not paying the miners, the founder having a% of every transaction, scam wallet that were proposed on the official website and were removed after they stole millions, and probably more complaints...

Also rumors about having manipulated the price etc...(pump and dump scam )

If I have bought BTG ( so not received for free because I had no BTC and I'm newbee), @ 0.035; 0.034; 0.020 ; 0.019; 0.017 and 0.016 which is between 260-270$  and 130-140$ , (total 8.89 BTG), is it worth it to keep them in the hope of an increasing price, sell partially trying not to lose too much, or try to get rid of them ?

What do you guys think about all this?

They created billions of value out of nowhere just by basically copy and pasting the btc code and adjusting it slightly. Therefor it's still very high valued currently, in my opinion
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:13:38 AM

Maybe look at it now, going down? Bitcoin is able to hit 10.000$ on days and it will still be going up so is it going down in your opinion?

I personally never expect something from BTG. It came to me as a free coin and I cashed it out on my exchange account to get valuable bitcoin and USDT so that I can buy something much better than BTG thing.
Honglee

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:50:40 AM

Yes, now is the time for holding $BCH!!

Cheers

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:50:37 AM

IMHO Bitcoin Gold is a scam coin at best. Its for little kids who think its a junior BTC and can get in and get loaded. Its not BTC, its a scam or shxtcoin. Enjoy, stick to the bigger coins  Wink
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:41:24 AM

We can now see that Bitcoin has risen sharply this week, and Bitcoin is set to see the strongest bid adjustment so far this year, which will give BTG a strong comeback and will soon reach 1000$
Kubston

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:46:08 AM

I think that every single upcoming Bitcoin based crypto will be worse and worse ... I mined BTG for a couple of days and BTGPool statistics were 10x lower than statistics on whattomine.org I truly dont recomend people going into it.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:55:49 AM

19th November, BTG is still going down.
I read several complaints about either the btgpool not paying the miners, the founder having a% of every transaction, scam wallet that were proposed on the official website and were removed after they stole millions, and probably more complaints...

Also rumors about having manipulated the price etc...(pump and dump scam )

If I have bought BTG ( so not received for free because I had no BTC and I'm newbee), @ 0.035; 0.034; 0.020 ; 0.019; 0.017 and 0.016 which is between 260-270$  and 130-140$ , (total 8.89 BTG), is it worth it to keep them in the hope of an increasing price, sell partially trying not to lose too much, or try to get rid of them ?

What do you guys think about all this?

Honestly, it is nothing surprising.

When people get access to their forked coins they often always just dump it as soon as they get it. Supply and demand, basically. When futures were being traded the price was completely artificial and now it's just returning to where it's supposed to be.

It could even go under 0.02 BTC, that would not surprise me.
Grossthschild

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

Sell BTG
Buy BTC
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:32:23 AM

BTG hardfork doesn't seem to be the hardfork everyone is excited about. Some speculations were said to be about BTG going to have a good shot on the crypto but turned out to be that Bitcoin Gold hardfork has earned negative criticism. Hopefully this will be addressed by next year and prove us why bitcoin gold is really created.

chanc3r

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:40:02 AM

I think that every single upcoming Bitcoin based crypto will be worse and worse ... I mined BTG for a couple of days and BTGPool statistics were 10x lower than statistics on whattomine.org I truly dont recomend people going into it.
The future bitcoin fork will become the next shitcoin, Because that was issuing by some person. As far as i know just like bitcoin gold. The developers keep a lot of the pre mined token to dump it into the market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: