Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 1640 times)
HiddenCache

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:25:08 PM

Good article in NZ's largest newspaper today: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11947186
sellmygood

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

A hacking of the Sell My Good marketplace and a warning from New Zealand officials have caused the Sell My Good pre-sale to come to a momentary pause. Ashutosh has plans to release information from the Sell My Good database to the community tomorrow and intends to communicate with the NZ Financial Markets Authority in order to resolve what they perceived as an issue. Ashutosh documented and published his road to reaching 1 million members, so the allegations in the New Zealand Herald article come as a surprise to Ashutosh and the Sell My Good community.

Opening a line of communication with the Financial Markets Authority was Ashutosh's decision, a decision that isn't made by many ICO due to the still heavily unregulated structures. When the FMA decided that the SMG marketplace looked off, they signaled an official warning which triggered the New Zealand Herald article.

Ashutosh fully intends to cooperate with the New Zealand FMA and hopes to start the ICO in 2018, according to their wishes!

The Bounty campaign is currently considered PAUSED. However, every stake earned so far is registered, and once the bounty campaign begins again (shortly), all users who have earned SMG will still be registered as participants.

Sell My Good and Ashutosh will have more updates within the next 24 hours!
ALCTEC

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:51:57 AM

Wow, another POS trying to cash in on the crypto hype with an absolutely ordinary idea and downright lies. Please don't claim NZ, we don't accept you as a  kiwi.

If you want to invest in an ecommerce platform based on blockchain check out the following great projects, which are all way technically superior (not some crap ETH token):

particl
syscoin
openbazaar
bitbay
cryptotum88

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:51:53 PM

No news?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print