Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Tokens/Deals on EtherDelta  (Read 469 times)
HEvangelista (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:55:28 AM

When I go to EtherDelta, I saw all these tokens when you click on those selections at the top left of the EtherDelta website, and it made me wonder, what kind of Tokens out there are good buys (meaning it is very cheap) at the same time very high potentials to be good tokens if you hold it in the long run. Do you have any ideas? If it is not listed above, can you also give the contract number, decimals, and abbreviation?
HEvangelista (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:46:22 AM

When I go to EtherDelta, I saw all these tokens when you click on those selections at the top left of the EtherDelta website, and it made me wonder, what kind of Tokens out there are good buys (meaning it is very cheap) at the same time very high potentials to be good tokens if you hold it in the long run. Do you have any ideas? If it is not listed above, can you also give the contract number, decimals, and abbreviation?

Putting this up the list so that others who just got in may be able to see what I posted. Maybe someone can give out some tips what might be good buys in EtherDelta as of the moment. I will wait patiently for some answers.
Mythocurrency

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:53:53 AM

I find the best way to discover the best buys on EtherDelta is to first find a crypto on EtherDelta I recognize. I then look up that crypto on Coinmarketcap. When you click Markets, EtherDelta will come up as one of the markets where you can purchase it. Then you can click on EtherDelta and view all the cryptos on there and sort by stats -- which will certainly help you get an idea of some of the best deals.

Right now, for me the most insane deal is the INXT token. If you look on Coinmarketcap and their website it has an insanely low circulation supply which (according to their site) will not increase. I believe it is like 629,000 total tokens or something, with no mining.

Then, on top of that, their team is lead by a founder who is a Forbes 30 Under 30 nominee for 2018 and their top advisor is a Forbes 30 Under 30 Advisor for 2017.

They also have an alpha coming in Q1 of 2018, as well as an IOS/Android mobile app. Should be huge.
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

CoinDash, Monetha are cheap now. You can consider to invest. They both have strong team members, advisors, partner. They will bring good profit later.

kaya11

Activity: 1330
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:53:44 AM

I know some coins in Etherdelta that are currently cheap and their development team is active and moving. The new token that got my interest is the SugarExchange(SGR) token as there are many buy orders than selling ones. But earlier many dumpers sold their coin so you can avail them at low price if you will be able to catch it up. Another is the Hawala token(HAT). They have a minting process and they are still working on their app, both coins have already put in coinmarketcap and also in other exchanges such as coinexchange. You see for yourself dude, this coins have potential and you do your own reasearch too.

paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:46:59 PM

Buy GRX now on etherdelta.. it will pump up to 20$ on December 1st week.. buy now and full your bags.

HEvangelista (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:57:48 PM

I think that with Bitcoin on a crazy rise right now, we cannot see any good deals on Etherdelta right now. But I am still hoping that we can see good news once Bitcoin stabilizes which unfortunately we do not have a clue when will that happen.
Zubob

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

I've often noticed that after an ICO finishes, you can use the contract address to find the ED page of ERC20 coins and might be able to buy-in at near or below ICO prices
coinvat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:06:57 AM

I know some coins in Etherdelta that are currently cheap and their development team is active and moving. The new token that got my interest is the SugarExchange(SGR) token as there are many buy orders than selling ones. But earlier many dumpers sold their coin so you can avail them at low price if you will be able to catch it up. Another is the Hawala token(HAT). They have a minting process and they are still working on their app, both coins have already put in coinmarketcap and also in other exchanges such as coinexchange. You see for yourself dude, this coins have potential and you do your own reasearch too.

They just released close beta for staking wallet. Superb token. Hawala [HAT]
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:44:37 AM

POS token will be a great choice now, they will release lending program in 15th December and the price will to the moon soon.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
nematoth

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:15:26 AM

I have two best buys I can see at the moment:

OPUS (OPT) - Music Industry coin (helping to give artists a fairer share of royalties for their music) - http://opus-foundation.org/
KINFoundation (KIN) - KIK Messenger's in app currency - with over 100,000,000 installs of KIK messenger this could be huge - very cheap at the moment and integration into the main app is complete with a whole host of services upcoming in 2018 - http://www.kinecosystem.org/
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

Try to buy the tokens on etherdelta right after ico you can find good deals on most tokens, wrc was selling at 3-7 cents on etherdelta after ico, now the price is around 50 cents.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jejejej

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

CMC has a list of all the tokens on ED for comparison purposes: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/etherdelta/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: