Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:55:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN TALK DISCUSSION TELEGRAM AND SKYPE GROUP  (Read 515 times)
player1001101001 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:08:14 AM

Hi mate, first welcome to bitcointalk forum.

For making new group chat is good but why need to make new one? Because this forum is good enough to create conversation and ask and answer quetions here no need to worry because everything you can ask here as long as you do not ask for scam or any fouling questions that can harm both party.
Yes, I know that the forum is the best place to discuss things but some members here don't get answered and some have to do things with some trusted users so at this group you can make trusted friends even if they are at a low rank here but they could have tremendous capability in them but just joined the forum. So this people can provide there services there.

And thank for a welcome Grin
There's absolutely nothing the matter with creating and following any group, however if the texts in bold are your drive, I sincerely think you may want to reconsider throwing your doors wide open to strangers. Take another look, all those hailing your gesture are mostly newbies, do you think that's coincidence? There are different sections here for all manners of discussion and the entire community can access them and air their view. Wanting anything less, is no less a red flag!
Sir I think its not  like all the newbies are fraud or the do not have capability can can do nothing . Some of then are new here and got to know the forum a bit  late but they can be the future of the forum . Sir if you like my idea please join and support. It will be a great help from you.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:25:00 AM

Hi mate, first welcome to bitcointalk forum.

For making new group chat is good but why need to make new one? Because this forum is good enough to create conversation and ask and answer quetions here no need to worry because everything you can ask here as long as you do not ask for scam or any fouling questions that can harm both party.
Yes, I know that the forum is the best place to discuss things but some members here don't get answered and some have to do things with some trusted users so at this group you can make trusted friends even if they are at a low rank here but they could have tremendous capability in them but just joined the forum. So this people can provide there services there.

And thank for a welcome Grin
There's absolutely nothing the matter with creating and following any group, however if the texts in bold are your drive, I sincerely think you may want to reconsider throwing your doors wide open to strangers. Take another look, all those hailing your gesture are mostly newbies, do you think that's coincidence? There are different sections here for all manners of discussion and the entire community can access them and air their view. Wanting anything less, is no less a red flag!
Sir I think its not  like all the newbies are fraud or the do not have capability can can do nothing . Some of then are new here and got to know the forum a bit  late but they can be the future of the forum . Sir if you like my idea please join and support. It will be a great help from you.

It honestly sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. I agree with Victorycoin. People joining these forums here at Bitcointalk already fall in to scams made by complete newbies even when there is a big red spanning text warning "!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter[sic] !!!". Doing trades through a Telegram or Skype chat sounds like an even easier way to get scammed. There is no way to know whether a person in the chat is who he or she claims to be outside of it. Anyone there can abuse of people new to Bitcoin with little to no repercussions because of the temporary nature of these chats. I am not saying that it is a bad idea to have them, but maybe restrict the kind of business that can happen within the chats. You can also adopt an every-man-for-himself policy towards the chat, but many scams are bound to happen if you do. Good luck.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: