Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the right time to cash out?  (Read 3908 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:30:06 AM

You're so scare about Bitcoin mean you have no trust in Bitcoin at all. I know the price of Bitcoin is very volitale but things are going with the posivite way not negative way .

He's only a beginner here and still didn't see how bitcoin's movement. For us that been here for years we see bitcoin at its lowest at the same time at its peak and we fully trust bitcoin. Just hope  OP learned his lesson and believes that bitcoin has its own way for us to amaze every single day. And bitcoin being volatile is somehow a blessing in this guise.

Happy Coding Life Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRX-

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:34:06 AM

I was so nervous that when bitcoin price dropped to 6000$ I was scared to loose more and withdrew my coins only to regret later that it became 8000$.
Please help me with your advice /opinion.
It is just painful that most of you do not get to ask questions first before making such decisions and when you have panicked and made the wrong decision finish, you then end up dropping your regrets on the forum.

Moreover, you are member and you should have spent a lot of time already on this forum to have been able to understand that bitcoin is volatile and if you had follow the trend for a while, you should have noticed this is a normal trend. However, I believe you have learnt your lessons now.

I couldn't agree more, you can turn your mistakes to a valuable lesson! "Buy low, Sell high" is much more complicated than it sounds Wink
Hopefully you have learned now, and have a more proper approach when things gets crazy on the market.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:46:48 AM

I was so nervous that when bitcoin price dropped to 6000$ I was scared to loose more and withdrew my coins only to regret later that it became 8000$.
It is just painful that most of you do not get to ask questions first before making such decisions and when you have panicked and made the wrong decision finish, you then end up dropping your regrets on the forum.

Moreover, you are member and you should have spent a lot of time already on this forum to have been able to understand that bitcoin is volatile and if you had follow the trend for a while, you should have noticed this is a normal trend. However, I believe you have learnt your lessons now.

I couldn't agree more, you can turn your mistakes to a valuable lesson! "Buy low, Sell high" is much more complicated than it sounds Wink
Hopefully you have learned now, and have a more proper approach when things gets crazy on the market.
Every mistake is taking a lesson to a good trader that always think after this mistake he might do some for it to be not happen. Everyone has it own decision whether they make some way how to avoid or just take it more seriously that you are soft harted.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:29:31 AM

You're so scare about Bitcoin mean you have no trust in Bitcoin at all. I know the price of Bitcoin is very volitale but things are going with the posivite way not negative way .

He's only a beginner here and still didn't see how bitcoin's movement. For us that been here for years we see bitcoin at its lowest at the same time at its peak and we fully trust bitcoin. Just hope  OP learned his lesson and believes that bitcoin has its own way for us to amaze every single day. And bitcoin being volatile is somehow a blessing in this guise.
Starting a journey in bitcoin is hard especially to anew trader. It take risks and responsibility to deal with it so we must equipped with knowledge and some sort of background regarding of trading so we can apply it to our trading here in bitcoin. And if were already earning a single crypto it is also hard yo find out when were gonna cash it out. Well in my case I used to cash out when I'm totally in need.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:34:50 AM

if you want to widraw your money to fiat my suggestions is to sell when BITCOIN is in all time high that is the right time to sell wait again for the price lower then buy back.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:36:20 AM

Starting a journey in bitcoin is hard especially to anew trader. It take risks and responsibility to deal with it so we must equipped with knowledge and some sort of background regarding of trading so we can apply it to our trading here in bitcoin. And if were already earning a single crypto it is also hard yo find out when were gonna cash it out. Well in my case I used to cash out when I'm totally in need.
Well I guess no one couldn't tell when is the right time to cash out. I guess no one couldn't tell what will gonna happen to the market of bitcoin on that particular time and day. I encountered that some of my fellow user of bitcoin used to invest its earned crypto and used to cash out when he feels that the selling price of coin is high enough.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:45:49 AM

if you want to widraw your money to fiat my suggestions is to sell when BITCOIN is in all time high that is the right time to sell wait again for the price lower then buy back.
Well I think being lose some of our money or some of our earned profit is not avoidable when it comes to trading or even converting it into fiat. And if you wish to convert it already then of course you must check the exchange rate of your crypto in the market value so that even lose or failures is cannot be avoided at least it woudn't big.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

Yeah, that old mantra has been heard numerous times here, "Buy low, Sell high", but its easier said than done. How many of us is like the OP in the beginning? I guess almost all of us.

One thing though is that as you go on your journey you will really learn a lot of lessons a long the way, some may struck you and it will even guide you to make proper decisions in the future. Just don't give up don't be emotional and you will be fine as you mature in the crypto trading or investing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:03:24 AM

When did you start with trading bitcoin? I start few month ago and see that bitcoin x2 the price, i fully beleive in bitcoin. But do you believe in some altcoins? i see some have good technology, ideas...
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:11:49 AM

Give yourself a target and sell it at that target, don't be greedy, more and more greedy will kill you because you don't have a stop point.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:17:16 PM

Well many people who are new to bitcoins or crypto market always tends to panic when bitcoins starts to fall and when it falls too down then bitcoin holder panic and cash out their bitcoins to reduce their loss but usually regret later when the price recover.Right time to cash out is when you really needed or you have made lots of profit as bitcoins will mostly always recover from the drop so holding is the best thing.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:37:31 PM

That fine, nothing to worry about it, just stay calm and see again your " stop loss ". If the price reach stop loss you have to cut loss and start again from beginning. But the problem if you don't have it ( stop loss ), worry and panic will become your. Simple thing you can do is close your laptop an d leave it, is more easier for us. Besides that, you need to learn again about the risk. If you don't know or don't want to know, just leave and never come back again. You can cash out any time you want but must profit ( only profit ) not the main fund. Good luck to you.

defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

You need to have a proper target and a classification on the coins you hold (long vs short term) as no one really knows when the market will dip and get back up. For short term trading, a hefty 10-20% profit in a span of a few hours trade is a very good deal, anything above that is greed and can cost you to lose money, go below that and you will get dust amounts of profit. For long term coins, you can go on a "to the moon" mindset, may it be 100% or 1000% as you decided to hold it for a very long time due to its fundamentals. But it's essential to do your deep research if ever you hold a coin long term as you might be holding a project that would have no value later.

One coin I can suggest you to take a look at for long term is DeepOnion. It has a strong fundamentals with mods and devs working hard to make the core of the project as solid as possible. Their community is growing larger each day, with around 5k + members as we speak right now. It's on an early stage of development so new features are still coming in, but from they have right now, it's really a promising project in that sens. DeepVault (sort of a crypto hashing service), POS/POW hybrid and their game changing feature that's soon to go out, DeepSend. You can see more details about it in their official website: https://deeponion.org

btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

If you are not sure, always only cash out a smaller amount instead of the whole chunk of your investment.
Do it slowly over time / the top.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:50:06 PM

That fine, nothing to worry about it, just stay calm and see again your " stop loss ". If the price reach stop loss you have to cut loss and start again from beginning. But the problem if you don't have it ( stop loss ), worry and panic will become your. Simple thing you can do is close your laptop an d leave it, is more easier for us. Besides that, you need to learn again about the risk. If you don't know or don't want to know, just leave and never come back again. You can cash out any time you want but must profit ( only profit ) not the main fund. Good luck to you.

when the price is dropping like a hell of course the investors will get nervous especially new people this is common. here patience is very important don't get panic any sudden changes happen in price wait for sometime it will recover.

one more thing if you sell more than 0.1 BTC then it will affect to your profit.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:16:43 PM

I would also recommend you to split the funds when taking decisions like this. And yes, the price is not the only one factor that matters

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:25:21 PM

There is no right time ! Ffs you should think before asking this . You very well know that there is no stopping to the increasing prices of Bitcoin. So no matter at what time you cash out you'll regret it after some time. So it's better to cash out when you actually need it or if there is some emergency .

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:37:10 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 11:32:13 AM by bitcad4u

There is no right time ! Ffs you should think before asking this . You very well know that there is no stopping to the increasing prices of Bitcoin. So no matter at what time you cash out you'll regret it after some time. So it's better to cash out when you actually need it or if there is some emergency .

There is right time to buy a bitcoin because there is good price in all over the world ,at buying and  selling time only we cash out to bitcoin and price of bitcoin are also very high and it goes in future very high value and invester get much profit so they can cash out at anytime when the price is high.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:06:11 PM

It's up to you if you think the price of the bitcoin is enough to you , you can sell it so you can make profit. Because once bitcoin decrease you lose some profit. But be careful because they have possible the price increase also and if you sell your bitcoin and once increase you lose some profit too. But if you are undecided I suggest sell your bitcoin and other will be hold to make sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:42:32 PM

Itnis totally up to you my friend because the lrice of the bitcoins are high with $8000 if you sell it right now, you will get a big profit compared before. But my afvice is if you do not have something to buy and spend your money in, probably just patiently hpld your bitcoins for a while just have a courage to hold your bitcoins for at least a year. But if you really need a money if the price is right you can sell it right away no lose for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: