Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:22:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the right time to cash out?  (Read 3908 times)
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:53:56 PM

You should withdraw when you get enough your target profit or nearly. Discipline is important in trading. Dont greedy
Yes withdraw when already earning profit, and most traders got lose during trading because of panic. Selling when in panic will lose all your money. So it best control the emotions it will help you to analyze the market.
That is what we should do to avoid losses, if there is any profit then we should withdraw because if we will not withdraw then we might regret it because the profit can be turned into loss and that is the worst case of investing or even trading is to get some losses so as long as you can just withdraw when there is a profit.
If the user will be the main bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin will give you the money as much as you hold the bitcoin it will help you get the profit, it is now time for the bitcoin and the amount of the people who are investing in the bitcoin will get the profit from the bitcoin, I hold the bitcoin and will sell when we will sell the bitcoin price will be more than the double and it is not the time to cash out.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:10:54 PM

I was so nervous that when bitcoin price dropped to 6000$ I was scared to loose more and withdrew my coins only to regret later that it became 8000$.
Please help me with your advice /opinion.

Whenever you need it you can always cash out. But the most right time for me of course is when the value rises because you dont want to cut off your loss not unless you really needed that money that particular time ao ypu really need to cashed it out even if the value is going to fall. Just do not panic whenever the price go down because qe all know bitcpina they always goes up so we just need to qait a few weeks before we cash out.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:37:12 PM

I was so nervous that when bitcoin price dropped to 6000$ I was scared to loose more and withdrew my coins only to regret later that it became 8000$.

Whenever you need it you can always cash out. But the most right time for me of course is when the value rises because you dont want to cut off your loss not unless you really needed that money that particular time ao ypu really need to cashed it out even if the value is going to fall. Just do not panic whenever the price go down because qe all know bitcpina they always goes up so we just need to qait a few weeks before we cash out.

It's never a good time or bad time to cash out but if planned well you can save certain percentage of bitcoin in different wallet so that you can cash that out whenever you need it in terms of emergency or so and  this could start by saving 5%  of bitcoin for cash outs and shopping  rather than waiting for rise in value which cannot coincide with your requirement everytime.

Am I spamming? Report me!
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:40:47 AM

The decision regarding cash out were always in the hand of the beholder, because we can't says if they were need for some emergency cases the money. But if regarding with the opinion I guess it's better to hold bitcoin now in the wallet due to continues increasing of this coin. Moreover I think it's good to buy more bitcoin now because I believe that this crypto currencies are increasing more this 2018.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:16:30 AM

The own needs overshadow, and of course no regrets ever about trading decisions. "Stick to the plan!"
Cut loss orders by the way are best bussiness practices in trading.
Time continues, life ends some day. What's so glorious about holding bitcoins for the Ferryman? Wake up!

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:24:30 AM

Obviously when the bitcoin is higher. Don't hesitate to withdraw when the bitcoin is getting lower, it is part to the marketing when it is getting lower. Just hold when the bitcoin is higher and buy bitcoin if it is getting lower. This is the chance to make better and higher profit to make sure of it, you need to sacrifice your guts and don't be scared to be a pro in trading. There is no reason to give up your money from bitcoin because the demand is always getting higher. We cannot say when bitcoin will shut down but for now let us enjoy and have profits in buying bitcoin.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:40:06 AM

Obviously when the bitcoin is higher. Don't hesitate to withdraw when the bitcoin is getting lower, it is part to the marketing when it is getting lower. Just hold when the bitcoin is higher and buy bitcoin if it is getting lower. This is the chance to make better and higher profit to make sure of it, you need to sacrifice your guts and don't be scared to be a pro in trading. There is no reason to give up your money from bitcoin because the demand is always getting higher. We cannot say when bitcoin will shut down but for now let us enjoy and have profits in buying bitcoin.

Here I will say my opinion only. I myself choose to save and wait for several years. That's because that's when the price of Bitcoin will increase to 10-fold even more. When will I sell? The answer is: I will not sell. I will not sell until I have enough money, and the price of Bitcoin is very high and enough to realize all my dreams. My dreams are many: buy a house, manage a website, Ethereum mining or other cryptocurrency, buy a gaming computer, and make my family life prosperous. That's when I'll sell my Bitcoin. I hope Bitcoin price will increase drastically in the future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:42:49 AM

you must have target price on buying or selling for you to
Have an alaram when to buy or sell,its not because the price of your
coin dropped means you must panic and sell you coin even in lower
price,just always put in mind that dump is followed by pumps vise
Versa,PATIENCE and Balls is what you need to survive this community
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:38:55 AM

That depends on what you need. If your reason why you're here in the forum is to support your needs, you will be forced to cash out if you have no money. But it's better to hold Bitcoin first because it's a big chance that it will increase next year.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:12:46 AM

Being nervous that bitcoin value will dropped to $6,000 is just a part of dealing with money since we knew that we made effort to earn those. Can you be ready for what will happen to the bitcoin world? Since most of the time, people keep on spreading some rumours about crashing of bitcoins. Let's just watch and observe what is going on to bitcoin world and create a positive thoughts about it.

vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:06:52 AM

You czn cash out out anytime but to be able to get a profit you should cash out your bitcoin when it is in the highest price.
This is the perfect time for cashing out bitcoin since it is above 8000 dollars at present and there are maximum chances it will further increase in value. If you are really in need of money, you can cash out bitcoin right now but if you want to have big money, sell off bitcoin by the end of December because there are maximum chances that it will further increase in value.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:26:25 AM

the right time to cash out is when you can sell your bitcoin at the high price so you can make a lot of money. we have different price and every people will do their way to make the profit and only us that will when the time comes. for the price now, I think it is the right time to cash out although the price does not reach $10,000, we can cash out right now. but if you want to wait until the price reaches $10,000 to cash out then you need to wait for a while.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:19:35 PM

I sold some BTC along the way, but I will always have some. I have a VERY diversified profile including real gold and traditional stocks. But I will always have a few bitcoins in cold storage for a rainy day or to give to my future children.
if you believe all those predictions that sounded Until today, then the reality of a couple of Bitcoin's future in years will be a tremendous fortune. Probably in this way very many people decide to improve their financial condition and ensure the future of children.
Bitcoin is famous because of the its nature that it give its investor maximum profit and that thing help in the financial problems as well, and as I invested into bitcoin just because it will help me to manage my expenses and will take me out of financial crisis and so far bitcoin has accomplished ever mission assigned to it and in future it will help me and I cash out my coin when it reach the maximum point and stay round to it for more than a week.
Helderio

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:47:22 PM

haha,, you do it well dude, why do you still doubt in bitcoin? i think you're full in hesitation to trade.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:39:09 PM

This is the perfect time for cashing out bitcoin since it is above 8000 dollars at present and there are maximum chances it will further increase in value. If you are really in need of money, you can cash out bitcoin right now but if you want to have big money, sell off bitcoin by the end of December because there are maximum chances that it will further increase in value.
People said that it's better to sell when we reached the $5000 mark for the first ever time, and then $6000, and then $7000, but it turned out that these were not the "perfect" moments to cash out.

The same may apply to current levels, and far beyond. People are used to how things were before this craze started to boom, and it's safe to say that the previous factors don't play much of an important role anymore.

New money is flowing into this market constantly, and we're very close to opening the doors for institutions to enter this market legally. Current levels may turn out to be very cheap in the next few months.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:39:59 PM

we must do the necessary market research in every subject we are interested in and need. If a person is not playing golf, he will not want to buy it when the golf club comes cheaply. and he will not know the market of the rival.
so we do not have to know the price of everything. but it is very important to do market research to gather information for whatever we need.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:06:48 PM

we must do the necessary market research in every subject we are interested in and need. If a person is not playing golf, he will not want to buy it when the golf club comes cheaply. and he will not know the market of the rival.
so we do not have to know the price of everything. but it is very important to do market research to gather information for whatever we need.

Nicely put and that's a very good point. You can't always rely on other people on when it would be the right time to buy or sell since their situation may very well be different than yours. Their selling point may not be comfortable for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:21:06 PM

Bitcoin's price is very volatile that it goes pumping, then later it will start dumping its price. We can say that you should just hold your coins, and let it pump and dump, but it will never dump that low

ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

Suppose You buy altcion around $5000 and when it will be a $5100 now your profit is only $100 if you want to withdraw your balance you can do that or if you want to more money you must need to wait for sometime then you sell your altcoin when you can see your profit is good .
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:26:57 AM

You should have put a limit or cutting your losses if that happens. Trading bitcoin is unpredictable that why you need to monitor it for some times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: