Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why isn't this person tagged? Multiple scam accusations  (Read 2450 times)
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:25:47 PM

I don't mind the thread because everyone with brain will see no proof based stuff

We are lucky to have you here, at least finally someone with an IQ higher than 100, since you have brains Tongue

Someone with IQ better than 100 needs to join this thread.

Can you go give a hand to antikonti ? he is looking for people like you.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:53:04 AM

Will someone prove anything here or we need to move this to the "off-topic" section and at least have all fun together ?
I don't mind the thread because everyone with brain will see no proof based stuff but, if we going to continue this without proof based arguments, its just belong to the off-topic.

the only off topic thing here is your and antikontis replies. they should definitely be moved to clean both of your scam accusations from your useless BS.

* Please note that "is"  was intentionally used in the above *

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:53:57 AM

yogg, i don't give hands to people like antikonti sorry.
why ? because i don't give a fuck anymore is there scams around or not.
when i try to help people exposing alts and scams of retards around, i were attacked from 10+ alts with different bullshit threads against me.
now i don't give a fuck who scam around and who don't... its not my business.
and i watch "antikonti" case same as other cases, i will keep what i think for myself.
everyone should protect himself by the best way he can if he is innocent.
if he is what hedgy claims then he got what he deserve and we can only thanks hedgy.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

Looks like ziku65 is another alt of Danos trying to pull fake monbux escrow scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110780.msg32326238#msg32326238

Danos jumped in to "help" ziku65 there. Same posting style, would be a huge coincidence if not the same person.

Danos leaving retaliatory feedback on ziku65's behalf:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=265048 (look under untrusted)
Danos

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

Looks like ziku65 is another alt of Danos trying to pull fake monbux escrow scam:

Danos jumped in to "help" ziku65 there. Same posting style, would be a huge coincidence if not the same person.

You have 24 hours Smiley
And im not protecting anyone you retarded autistic fuck

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:10:40 AM

You have 24 hours Smiley

Enjoy the 2000+ negative rep incoming you autistic fuck.

you start war against the wrong person idiot Smiley
i catch scammers, i don't protect anyone.
but i have huge amount of cash to bring down clowns like you and make them buy another account Smiley
you have 24 hours to double think your fake negative rep before i start personal war against you Smiley
i have no problem to play dirty, buy accounts with reps, buy fake negative rep for you, or just start thread paying for negative rep on you Smiley
next time when you tag people with fake arguments based on no proofs, watch out who you dealing with.
learn who i am around retard.
i catch more than 50 scammers (group) who trying to make me look like a scammer and never posted single proof.
you called me alt of this retard or his helper just because im asking for proofs ? get brain.
im giving you a day to double check your statements or i will do everything this trust abuse from your side to be the last one Smiley
you were warned like man to man

much trusty, wow scary

Danos

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

You have 24 hours Smiley

Enjoy the 2000+ negative rep incoming you autistic fuck.

you start war against the wrong person idiot Smiley
i catch scammers, i don't protect anyone.
but i have huge amount of cash to bring down clowns like you and make them buy another account Smiley
you have 24 hours to double think your fake negative rep before i start personal war against you Smiley
i have no problem to play dirty, buy accounts with reps, buy fake negative rep for you, or just start thread paying for negative rep on you Smiley
next time when you tag people with fake arguments based on no proofs, watch out who you dealing with.
learn who i am around retard.
i catch more than 50 scammers (group) who trying to make me look like a scammer and never posted single proof.
you called me alt of this retard or his helper just because im asking for proofs ? get brain.
im giving you a day to double check your statements or i will do everything this trust abuse from your side to be the last one Smiley
you were warned like man to man

much trusty, wow scary

Keyboard warrior ? Smiley Kid... you will beg me to suck my cock after all this end and i will screenshot it sharing this thread link to remind you who i am and who you are Smiley

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

They are not tagged, even if they are convicted of fraud. Maybe they meet the requirements of the article. The scammers also know how to post to ensure the campaign. If your posts are tagged red, then you will not see any posts posted. Being tagged repeatedly leads to the removal of your nick and money.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

I have seen answers by Danos and so far he is the most disgusting human being that i have met on this forum. Answers are very toxic and never helpful. Also he is a scamming lowlife.

Keyboard warrior ? Smiley Kid... you will beg me to suck my cock after all this end and i will screenshot it sharing this thread link to remind you who i am and who you are Smiley

So, how much are you paying for that? Knowing how much suchmoon contributes and cared about this forum, his time probably isn't cheap at all. Jokes aside, we all know that you are just a shitty troll.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: