Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:22:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners NV - is a company that sells Mining Rigs ,Miners,Graphics Cards.  (Read 350 times)
bitcoinminers.eu (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:03:15 AM

Bitcoin Miners NV - is a company that  sells Mining Rigs ,Miners,Graphics Cards . We offer to familiarize with our assortment of equipment mining. We have, farms on video cards, ASIC miners from Bitmain, Hardware wallets and other components. We give a guarantee for all products. 

http://bitcoinminers.eu/
QuentinA

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:24:00 AM

Do you accept escrow ?
Can you post a picture of some of your inventory with your forum username written on front of it to prove ownership of the equipement ?
Where do you ship from ?

Failure to provide this information will result in you being called a scammer and getting no business here.

Cheers !

telegram @HaroldFTW
btc escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156456
3FxaFD37d5SA98sy8t8kkXs3MonwknEziK
BitcoinPSU

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:44:53 AM

Bitcoin Miners NV - is a company that  sells Mining Rigs ,Miners,Graphics Cards . We offer to familiarize with our assortment of equipment mining. We have, farms on video cards, ASIC miners from Bitmain, Hardware wallets and other components. We give a guarantee for all products. 

http://bitcoinminers.eu/

I say scam:
-You're not registered at the COC (chamber of commerce): https://www.kvk.nl/orderstraat/bedrijf-kiezen/?orig=#!shop?&q=Bitcoin%20Miners%20NV&start=0&prefproduct=&prefpayment=
-low prices
-Bitcoin or bank transfer only....

kitkat008

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:46:54 AM

Do you accept escrow ?
Can you post a picture of some of your inventory with your forum username written on front of it to prove ownership of the equipement ?
Where do you ship from ?

Failure to provide this information will result in you being called a scammer and getting no business here.

Cheers !

I am willing to be the escrow for this company... Because I know some friends who live real close to where this company is said to be.
But let me first check this company out Smiley
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:11:30 PM

Do you accept escrow ?
Where do you ship from ?

Cheers !

I am willing to be the escrow for this company... Because I know some friends who live real close to where this company is said to be.

wow, a newbi with 14 posts is offering to be the escrow for an account with even less posts. What a huge red flag,
kitkat008

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

Do you accept escrow ?
Where do you ship from ?

Cheers !

wow, a newbi with 14 posts is offering to be the escrow for an account with even less posts. What a huge red flag,

Dude read my post. I will only escrow if I checked the company out. That means let someone go there physically make pictures. By the way I am not a newbie. My previous account is hacked (kitkat007). Was here before you even know what Bitcoin was Smiley

And I am not interested in scamming. I am hunting scammers
kitkat008

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:21:08 PM

you are lucky guys... need to buy something.
Will request to pick it up....

Will let you know if its legit
QuentinA

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Dude read my post. I will only escrow if I checked the company out. That means let someone go there physically make pictures. By the way I am not a newbie. My previous account is hacked (kitkat007). Was here before you even know what Bitcoin was Smiley

If that was true you wouldn't even offer your help knowing the replies you'd be getting

I'd say scam unless proof of anything is sent, please pass on Smiley

telegram @HaroldFTW
btc escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156456
3FxaFD37d5SA98sy8t8kkXs3MonwknEziK
kitkat008

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:32:36 PM

If that was true you wouldn't even offer your help knowing the replies you'd be getting

I'd say scam unless proof of anything is sent, please pass on Smiley

Tbh I couldn't care less what this forum is saying because they can't even give our old accounts back. It's still invested by scammers. I had to take hostage a wallet to get my money back from a scammer (long story just happend days ago)

But fine you are right it's a scam who cares its not my company  Undecided but I already contacted them to buy something and pick it up.

So if its legit i will write your name on the package in front of that building where this company supposed to be
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:31:27 PM

Wow, their office is at Worldtrade Centre Amsterdam ! minimum office space 25 square meter, rent 200+ euro per meter, that is 5K a month rent only. Fancy!

As mentioned before: not registered at the COC (chamber of commerce) .. Tongue

domain is registered to Tao Yeung in Rotterdam, since October 5 2017
https://whois.eurid.eu/nl/search?domain=bitcoinminers.eu

Be careful buyers, do your research.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

Looks like another very lame scam.
kitkat008

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:14:56 PM

They don't respond on picking up the goods...for a webshop that's weird ofcourse.

Guess it was scam all along.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: