Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 03:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon Batch#3 Refund thread  (Read 1279 times)
dyseac (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 08:43:29 AM

If you have requested a refund for your Batch#3 can you please post how long it took?

I want to request a refund.. i'm only worried its going to take 2-3 months or possibly longer  Cry
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 09:50:15 AM

where exactly is the announcement?
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

/dev/null

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 09:51:05 AM

duplicated: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242627.0
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 09:52:56 AM

so they just nonchalantly offer refunds in midst of a thread, without emailing customers?
nice one.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

/dev/null

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:00:17 AM

so they just nonchalantly offer refunds in midst of a thread, without emailing customers?
nice one.

yes. this is one of the reasons why I sold all my preorder chips (~500) and ordered from KNC/Bitfury. These chinese guys from basement lost my trust at all and I will never order anything from them. That lack of communication is so huge, if you have in mind that they have got millions dollars from customers over the world.
peterepeat

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 11:00:04 AM

I was wondering a few points regarding the refund - if anyone can shed light on these it would be appreciated:

Does the refund need to be made to the originating address. i.e. what would happen if you made a payment from an exchange where you dont control the address, split payments etc?
Can you just specify where to send the refund?
What happens if the pre-order has been sold?

Thanks
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 11:34:14 AM

ya refund is an better option, i don't feel that he has the mood to produce batch 3
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 11:44:11 AM

I was wondering a few points regarding the refund - if anyone can shed light on these it would be appreciated:

Does the refund need to be made to the originating address. i.e. what would happen if you made a payment from an exchange where you dont control the address, split payments etc?

Thanks

We don't have any answers to these questions... but I think common sense is able to provide some guidance.
The high probability is that you will get refunded from the sending address only. It would be unexpected for them to allow a different address for refunds if they don't allow different addresses for shipment. If your unit has already been pre-sold that is on your conscience.  The buyer should have used escrow if you are that shady...
peterepeat

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:17:05 AM

Thanks

We don't have any answers to these questions... but I think common sense is able to provide some guidance.
The high probability is that you will get refunded from the sending address only. It would be unexpected for them to allow a different address for refunds if they don't allow different addresses for shipment. If your unit has already been pre-sold that is on your conscience.  The buyer should have used escrow if you are that shady...

Yes.
I am not sure whether I can ask for a refund if I have made part of the payment from WeExchange - while I sent it from my account, the address is not the receiving address that shows when I am logged in.
BTW my unit has not been on-sold
cmdbill

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:49:48 AM

About one week since I submitted a request, zero communication from Bitsyncom.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: