Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie here...  (Read 988 times)
JMLLO (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:22:04 PM

There is no advantage other than the satisfaction of paying with bitcoin.
Besides, if in 10 years bitcoin price arise up to 100k, you will regret having paid with bitcoins back then instead of hodling.

you say I'll keep my bitcoin up until its rate grows... its ok but  10 years later is it really long? .. Smiley
About his post honestly it will depends if where you are living if you are living in philippines like me you can receive a rebate if you use bitcoin as payment in any bills like internet bills electricity and etc..  what he said also holding your bitcoin can give you benefits because the price of bitcoin is not stable anytime the price can be change so if you are holding a big amount of bitcoin you can gain a good profit..

can you give us where do you live so that we can recommend if what company you should be use when using bitcoin for paying bills.  and if you country are supported with rebates..

I live in the Philippines too. you say the anvantage is there have a rebate..  what are the rebates true money or bitcoin??
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:25:21 PM

Besides, if in 10 years bitcoin price arise up to 100k, you will regret having paid with bitcoins back then instead of hodling.

you say I'll keep my bitcoin up until its rate grows... its ok but  10 years later is it really long? .. Smiley
About his post honestly it will depends if where you are living if you are living in philippines like me you can receive a rebate if you use bitcoin as payment in any bills like internet bills electricity and etc..  what he said also holding your bitcoin can give you benefits because the price of bitcoin is not stable anytime the price can be change so if you are holding a big amount of bitcoin you can gain a good profit..

can you give us where do you live so that we can recommend if what company you should be use when using bitcoin for paying bills.  and if you country are supported with rebates..

I live in the Philippines too. you say the anvantage is there have a rebate..  what are the rebates true money or bitcoin??
Example you use bitcoins to pay bills or buy load, your rebate will be automatically converted to PHP. if you want it to be bitcoin again, of course, you need to convert it again
cakra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:08:54 AM

Hi, can i ask ..    What is the advantage when bitcoin is used to pay my bills???   Thanks for the answer.. Smiley Smiley
Well, on our country, we get this kind of advantage.

- not going to any Payment Center or any banks to pay your bills,
- you will have some special bonus or discount
- and of course the best part is that, when the bitcoin rise your money increase, unlike the normal money that we use.
there are so many benefits. in addition to easy and simple, it turns out paying using bitcoin can bring many advantages. hopefully in my country also soon there are who accept payment using bitcoin.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

According to James Altucher, experienced trader and venture capitalist, Amazon will start accepting Bitcoin as a new method of payment as early as in October.
Its a good news for all the bitcoin miners because they will be able to pay using their bitcoin in order to have their desired items. And it will be easy for us to shop using our bitcoin.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:17:14 AM

Hi, can i ask ..    What is the advantage when bitcoin is used to pay my bills???   Thanks for the answer.. Smiley Smiley

it all depends what you need, bitcoin can be as a means of payment. but it depends on the store and who deals with it.

fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:09:21 AM

I think it is difficult to pay your bills because coin prices fluctuate incessantly when retailers accept bitcoin as their primary payment method, they have to deal with the problem that they have to change the double-quote price. When it's about $ 300 difference I've seen some stores accepting payment as a very small price but with a large amount of money it's going to be a problem.  Grin Grin
Shankar94

Activity: 140

DeepOnion ♡

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:16:40 AM

Yeps I wouldn't say there's an advantage to paying bills with BTC. Just the satisfaction of doing it. I suppose if you have all your currency in BTC anyways, then yeah great advantages, because you can actually pay them Wink

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:25:54 PM

Well, on our country, we get this kind of advantage.

- not going to any Payment Center or any banks to pay your bills,
- you will have some special bonus or discount
- and of course the best part is that, when the bitcoin rise your money increase, unlike the normal money that we use.
there are so many benefits. in addition to easy and simple, it turns out paying using bitcoin can bring many advantages. hopefully in my country also soon there are who accept payment using bitcoin.
It depends on country, the best thing is that you are staying at home like in normal internet pays, and what else? In some countries you could have some discounts and advantages.
ranz1123

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

you can earn some rebate if your using coinsph it is a local btc waller here in philippines, no hassle and very coinvenient way to pay bills
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:05:10 PM

For me, the advantage is that you are helping lend more popularity and credibility to the Bitcoin and ofcourse as Bitcoin gets more accepability, you stand to gain.
Certainly. Each time you pay you speed up the development of bitcoin but not only for its own but even in the country where you use it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Assyha

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:09:07 AM

it fasts and just need to connect internet.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:21:44 AM

There would be no advantage given to you, but if you dont pay through bitcoin then you get a benefit because the value of bit coin increases day by day.
papahmauriel

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:49:12 AM

you can using to pay if they received bitcoin
djyumene

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:31:14 AM

I don't think there really is any advantage other than being able to say that you did it; oh and keeping your utilities up is a good thing (so I guess it's good if you don't have the RL funds and you do have some BTC to use).  Kinda like the guys who paid for pizza with btc and then later saw it was one expensive pizza as time went on; but I bet it was a good pizza.  Grin

Now I'm hungry for a pizza ...  Undecided
indika8821

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

hi
don t misunderstanding
how to get profile link
Ace90

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:01:59 PM

Hello everyone,I'm new here .pls anyone can tell me how many post I make to be promoted?
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

you mean same way mr Laszlo felt?  -A programmer named Laszlo Hanyecz, who lived in Florida pays 10,000 Bitcoins on a pizza, that was originally bought from Papa Johns by a volunteer in England. The exchange rate at the time put the purchase price for the pizza at 25USD.
EssEnn

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:18:13 PM

as i know, you can save more than 15% on amazon with btc Grin

Interest.... How???
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:23:10 PM

I think you should find out if your bill can pay with bitcoin. bitcoin is much more beneficial than for a means of payment, you can invest and get this profit is a solution to a better life.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: