Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏀 - ⚾ - ⚽ - ❄ - 🏈 - 👊 Byteball Sport Betting Bot - It's baseball season!  (Read 951 times)
Freefactomizer (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:34:31 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 04:07:19 AM by Freefactomizer

The easiest way to bet on NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA, Soccer and UFC.

Chatbot fully integrated in Byteball wallet, no registration needed, taking a bet is only a few clicks.
Safe, your funds never leave your wallet unless you lose the bet.  
Open P2P market, you can become the maker and beat the proposed odds.
Forget blockchain issues, adopt now a next generation crypto-currency using DAG.

Check out the wiki: https://wiki.byteball.org/Sports_betting#Betting_bot
Check out the odds available: http://bb-odds.herokuapp.com/
Automatize your odds management with the API: https://github.com/Papabyte/betting-bot-API

Videos
Pairing with the bot: https://youtu.be/giFB8DUALGk
Placing a bet: https://youtu.be/ckefX4O27DQ
Getting the payout: https://youtu.be/vvKBCfzVVtw

Add it from Byteball bot store

Check proposed matches

Pick your bet on 1 click !

And fund the smart-contract

You are notified as soon as you can unlock your payment

🏀 - ⚾ - ⚽ - ❄ - 🏈 -  Obyte Sport Betting Bot - 🏀 - ⚾ - ⚽ - ❄ - 🏈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spiz0r

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:16:39 PM

I love this bot. Smiley
When do you plan to allow NHL betting again?

Freefactomizer (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:54:19 AM

I love this bot. Smiley

NHL betting will resume automatically when available on official sport oracle. There is a bug on the data provider side that requires to be fixed, I don't know when it will be done.

Freefactomizer (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

UFC is now available on the official sport-oracle: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg24962770#msg24962770

UFC is added to the betting-bot with one particularity: you have to wait 36 hours before the beginning of the combat to set or take an offer. This is due to the frequent schedule changes from UFC organisation. In case a combat is canceled and thus no result is posted by the sport-oracle, the betting-bot will use after 7 days the third branch of contract to get back the bytes and refund maker and taker.

spiz0r

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:07:31 AM

I love this bot. Smiley

NHL betting will resume automatically when available on official sport oracle. There is a bug on the data provider side that requires to be fixed, I don't know when it will be done.

Would be great. Betting here is really like betting at directbet, but with better odds! Smiley

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:19:35 PM

I have never thought bots like this exist and also that for byteball which I think have lots of potential in future (a fairly distributed coin through several airdrops).

Can't you convert this bot into telegram bot and accepts bitcoin or other alts for deposits/withdrawals?
Freefactomizer (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:01:45 PM

I love this bot. Smiley

Would be great. Betting here is really like betting at directbet, but with better odds! Smiley

As far as I know the data provider didn't fix the issue that can make the oracle posting wrong result, I will contact them again.

I have never thought bots like this exist and also that for byteball which I think have lots of potential in future (a fairly distributed coin through several airdrops).

Can't you convert this bot into telegram bot and accepts bitcoin or other alts for deposits/withdrawals?

This bot is tied to Byteball since it relies on smart-contracts than only a Byteball wallet can interpret. But I'm sure one day Telegram will integrate Byteball in their app  Grin

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:55:12 PM

This is interesting concept and I know alot of people hold byteball from their airdrops from now a year ago.
Only thing I don't understand is why you need to have it on telegram and why it's not on it's on app?
That would get me on to use it much more faster then having to go thru another app being telegram.

What I am asking is why isn't it released independent of any other platform?
Freefactomizer (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:00:39 PM

This is interesting concept and I know alot of people hold byteball from their airdrops from now a year ago.
Only thing I don't understand is why you need to have it on telegram and why it's not on it's on app?
That would get me on to use it much more faster then having to go thru another app being telegram.

This betting chatbot doesn't use Telegram but the encrypted chat integrated in Byteball wallet.
Byteball is thought to be a P2P currency, you can still do a payment to an open address like with BTC but all the great features (smart-contract, conditionnal payments, private payments...) imply that you pair your wallet with your deal partner (who can be an human or a bot).
I could make a betting website that accepts Byteball and works like the others but you wouldn't be protected by a smart-contract that ensures that your bet counterparty is solvent and that you will be paid if you win whatever happens.

Lionidas

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:40:42 AM

This betting chatbot doesn't use Telegram but the encrypted chat integrated in Byteball wallet.
Byteball is thought to be a P2P currency, you can still do a payment to an open address like with BTC but all the great features (smart-contract, conditionnal payments, private payments...) imply that you pair your wallet with your deal partner (who can be an human or a bot).
I could make a betting website that accepts Byteball and works like the others but you wouldn't be protected by a smart-contract that ensures that your bet counterparty is solvent and that you will be paid if you win whatever happens.
That would be more easier for us old timers to use instead of all this pvp pairing and deal partner.
Just straight to the betting on the site.
We gamblers take on risk all the time so being without protection by these smart contracts would not be an issue.
Freefactomizer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

Then better ask an existing betting website to accept Byteball payments.
This betting bot is growing mainly with new users who found it in Bot Store, I don't want to compete frontally with the dozens betting services already existing.

Freefactomizer (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:02:44 PM

A new version has been deployed today, changes concern mainly the odds makers:

- Odds input format has changed,  for sports that can't be draw you don't need to insert a 0 for draw anymore.
- When maker account is funded, this icon ✍ appears next to each fixture. When you click on it you access directly to the odds edition menu. In this menu best odds for the fixture are indicated, your current odds are reminded and you have the possibility to remove your odds. After odds are entered the implied probability is showed.

Freefactomizer (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:06:55 PM

The issue has been fixed by data provider, betting on NHL is back.

samuel999

Activity: 256

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:24:06 AM

OK, this looks pretty cool I’m gonna have to try this out. Looking through it a little bit I’m not sure but this might be a little over my head but I’ll give it a shot. Thanks
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:36:12 PM

This is a nice development, having  a bot that can bet on your behalf relief one from all issue related to human emotions and panicking. Sport betting has become a major sector in betting industry and that is why I always like what byteball is doing and this make things easier for all of us.
altcoinb

Activity: 349
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

How much is the fee?
Freefactomizer (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

How much is the fee?

The fee is 1% of the net gain for a bet won by a taker. No fee for bookmakers.
The odds shown already include the fee.

There is a new wiki page about betting with Byteball: https://wiki.byteball.org/Sports_betting  check it !

Lionidas

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

I can see byteball is making a comeback with a brand new signature campaign and more airdrops on the way.
So I think this will get more popular as the price of bitcoin has increased hundred fold since this has come out but byteball hasn't increased that much so it would be a more logical choice to use to bet with. Wink
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

Its really great to see smart contracts being used for such things. It just feels like as if you are betting with your friend next door on chat. Bet of luck for the betting not, wishing you success for the project and for all the further projects like this.
cHerypo4ka

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 10:13:04 AM by cHerypo4ka

Great bot! It's have very promise future
I have a question about the maker mode. Correct me please, deposit it's not a contract, and i need to trust the bot admin until my offers are accepted and sent to a smart contract?

Idea: add the function for a "short" the team. Eg:
Barselona Draw Roma, odds: 1.26 - 7 - 15
Barselona (long = Barselona win) - 1.26. Bet 100Mb. Won: 1.26*100-100 = +26Mb. Lose: -1*100 = - 100Mb
Barselona (short = Barselona not win = Draw or Roma win) - 1.27. Bet 100Mb. Won: = Bet = 100Mb. Lose: (1.27-1)*100 = -27Mb
So Barselona long = +26Mb or -100Mb
Barselona short = +100Mb or -27Mb

That's will provide better UX imo

Also i'm interested in providing liquidity to markets. But i need a coder and i need to know the answer on a first question
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: