Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How so much ought to I invest so I should buy back if the price is going down?  (Read 139 times)
MikePCarr (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:09:38 AM

Suppose I have 1k USD to put resources into BTC or ETH and I contribute its half $500 and the other half I'm keeping to purchase back if the cost goes down (some sort of assurance?). A companion of mine has various vacant position in various cryptos and toward the day's end a portion of the cryptos gives him benefit, however some of them misfortunes, so he's at 0 (back where he began). Some days he makes great benefit, however different days he's in misfortune.

- If I'm running in with the greater part of my cash and the cost goes up then the benefit is greater (half), however in the event that the cost goes down I can pick between: money out right now with a misfortune or to hold up days, weeks or months until the point when the cost backpedals (can't exchange anything since the majority of the cash is now contributed) to be back at 0.

- If I'm running in with half of the cash and the cost goes up, at that point the benefit is bring down (- half), however in the event that the cost goes down, at that point the odds are I can purchase back the crypto at a low cost and hold up until achieves a value that my ventures will counteract each other, so I will be back at 0.

What do you think about this hazard administration? How would you contribute your cash (in case you're not a holder)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: