Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRAT IS A SLEEPING GIANT !  (Read 12195 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

It seems to me that people buying strat for participating in GLUON ICO these days Grin I think it will be extremely successful only because of the first stratis based ICO, like it was with robin8 and some first ICOs of other platforms.
Even without the Gluon ICO strat is a fine have an amazing fundamentals. I remember when it was all started below $1 and what more to the investors who bought it in the ICO and still hodling until these days. There's more have an upcoming good news in strat keep hodling at you will see how much it will worth the wait.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

It seems to me that people buying strat for participating in GLUON ICO these days Grin I think it will be extremely successful only because of the first stratis based ICO, like it was with robin8 and some first ICOs of other platforms.
Even without the Gluon ICO strat is a fine have an amazing fundamentals. I remember when it was all started below $1 and what more to the investors who bought it in the ICO and still hodling until these days. There's more have an upcoming good news in strat keep hodling at you will see how much it will worth the wait.
Now there are next wave of investors in STRAT who wait from $1 till $101. And they have all chances to go to . Not with Gluon but ICO begins to start only. When I FA this coin I'd like it. And hodl now
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

Guys there are only a few topics devoted to STRAT. This project is only 1 year old but as far as I see it has huge potential with its upcoming smart contracts e.t.c.
What do you think of its potential long term? I think 2018 year will be strat year Cool

Yeah,,,STRAT is really a sleeping GIANT. As we can see this altcoin has a great potential to create a sky rocket. And i guess this will be good in the long run, not just in the year 2018 but maybe in the next proceeding years.

foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

I also think that Stratis has a lot of potential for growth. Active team of developers and all the updates in time. The community is constantly growing and makes the project stronger. I am sure soon as the market recovers Stratis is one of the leaders in growth.

Here are my expectations for the price of a STRAT by the end of spring
Did the schedule but not loaded to the forum for some reason.

In General, expect somewhere 700K by the end of spring. This again is my assumption but it is almost X6 from the current price I think Stratis could do it

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

I also think that Stratis has a lot of potential for growth. Active team of developers and all the updates in time. The community is constantly growing and makes the project stronger. I am sure soon as the market recovers Stratis is one of the leaders in growth.

In General, expect somewhere 700K by the end of spring. This again is my assumption but it is almost X6 from the current price I think Stratis could do it

Stratis has an excellent platform and can compete with neo, qtum etc. Need to quickly launch the first ICO on the platform strat what would the world understand how this product is underrated.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

It rised very much yesterday, and saw 141k sats, it was perfect. Soon, it will rise again I think because there is big news end of the january. It was sleeping but now, it is waking up:)

Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

It rised very much yesterday, and saw 141k sats, it was perfect. Soon, it will rise again I think because there is big news end of the january. It was sleeping but now, it is waking up:)

totally agree with you. Now, btc price is low, the stratis looks very cheap, but in the dollar it has huge high. I think that with the launch of new ico on Stratis platform, the price will fly into space. Big updates in q1 2018
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

Guys this thread is more than 2 months old.
At that time STRAT was a sleeping giant with only 300m market cap.
But the giant awoke and now market cap is almost 1.5 billion.
If you really think we will see rates soon that are 10 times higher, you should visit a shrink Wink
Furthermore current hype is due to 1st ICO...
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:25:22 PM

Guys this thread is more than 2 months old.
At that time STRAT was a sleeping giant with only 300m market cap.
But the giant awoke and now market cap is almost 1.5 billion.
If you really think we will see rates soon that are 10 times higher, you should visit a shrink Wink
Furthermore current hype is due to 1st ICO...

You can not even imagine what STRAT will show, it really is like a volcano, while asleep, but soon wakes up and shows all its investors that they did not believe in it!  Cool

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

Stratis has an excellent platform and can compete with neo, qtum etc. Need to quickly launch the first ICO on the platform strat what would the world understand how this product is underrated.
Statis mission is to bring the technology of blockchain development to the public. You do not need to have the experience of blockchain programming but still be able to use it. Stratis is not a virtual currency but a platform. It is important to realize that the goal of Stratis is to bridge the gap between blockchain and businesses as an open source. Recently you can see stratis is the stable growth altcoin every time the market rebound even though it does not have a strong PR campaign as the other altcoin, I very much like it.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:46:01 AM

Guys there are only a few topics devoted to STRAT. This project is only 1 year old but as far as I see it has huge potential with its upcoming smart contracts e.t.c.
What do you think of its potential long term? I think 2018 year will be strat year Cool

i personally think it is a sleeping giant as well. All it will take for stratis to explode in 2018 is a crypto bull market in general. if the entire market will go down, stratis will probably follow this trend aswell.
silentdth

Activity: 56

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

too many sleeping giants in this world :v

GameX ● NEXTGEN GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY ● GameX
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰      JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ (http://gamex.co.in)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/gamex_co_in) ● Telegram (https://t.me/gamex_co_in) ● Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/GameXCommunity/) ● Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gamex.co.in/) ● Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/gamex.co.in/)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

By the way yesterday was announced the official ann Gluon. WP is still not fully developed and we don't know price of the token. But on the presale will be minimum investment is 25k $ with the 10% bonus. Who are interested - here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2857163.0
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

By the way yesterday was announced the official ann Gluon. WP is still not fully developed and we don't know price of the token. But on the presale will be minimum investment is 25k $ with the 10% bonus. Who are interested - here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2857163.0

oh thanks. i was just about asking about new projects. this is the first stratis platform ico, right? i will definitely use your link to look through.

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

From the middle of February until the end of March there will be a lot of positive events. So I will not sell - 100%. I am sure of very good growth in the near future.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:37:31 PM

oh thanks. i was just about asking about new projects. this is the first stratis platform ico, right? i will definitely use your link to look through.
Yes, you are right. Therefore, this event can be called important in the world of strat Smiley today I was read about what will soon be another ICO on the platform strat, but until the official announcement had not seen.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

Well I am not so big a whale or even a minnow to afford the Gluon ICO presale, not that I will buy into it. But if anyone is looking at buying Stratis, right now is incredible bargain. Just took a few off as my first purchase for 2018. I know the market will probably drop even a little more but since I plan to hold anyway, just happy to have booked in some cheap Stratis. Not going to find anything near this price for many months once it all recovers.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

Yes, you are right. Therefore, this event can be called important in the world of strat Smiley today I was read about what will soon be another ICO on the platform strat, but until the official announcement had not seen.

I'm still considering strat as a great one. I'm chasing for cheap prices for buy opportunities. This is what I'm doing now to have good amount of strat in my portfolio this year. It will be rocking the exchanges.
ThatsABity

Activity: 116
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

I heard the giant died in his sleep a few weeks ago, RIP.
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

Stratis has certainly the potential to rise fast in the near future, but first BTC has to stabilize

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: