Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] AT&T Iphone Unlocking! 3g, 4g, 4s, and 5. 0.20btc  (Read 681 times)
Xtremist (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 10:29:10 AM

Extending my services for iphone unlocking.

Allows you complete GSM freedom so you can use any carrier ( aside from Verizon And sprint )

Service takes about 24 hours to complete.

This is all done via wireless, so you can be anywhere at in the world while i unlock your phone!

All that is required, is that once the unlocking is done, You make a back up of your Phone in Itunes, and then Restore it.

After it has been restored, You will be able to use any sim card from any other cellular company.

( I have only done this for United states phones, nothing else. So im not sure if it works for people with Iphones in other countries as i do not know the carriers )

20$ in Bitcoin.

johnnyfla123

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 11:18:39 AM

another way to do it without having to restore is to use redsnow and deactivate the phone and then just plug it into itunes and boom done : D no data loss not having to backup restore or deal with itunes bullshit. i did this on jailbroken iphone before and also a non jailbroken one it works on any ios i suppose as well.

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
Xtremist (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 06:11:58 PM

Thats for jailbreaking....This is unlocking.

And doing it the way are you suggesting, isnt a permanent unlock....

chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 06:59:35 PM

you take paypal?
johnnyfla123

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 07:16:19 PM

Thats for jailbreaking....This is unlocking.

And doing it the way are you suggesting, isnt a permanent unlock....

uh no not jailbreaking. their is a feature in redsnow that deactivates the phone. basicly keeps all the info on it but deactivates the service you plug it into itunes or reactivate following the onscreen menu. and you do this after you get the at&t unlock. and its a permanent unlock cause my iphone 4 and my iphone 5 were both unlocked without restoring and they are right in front of me in mexico. Smiley both are running ios 7 to : P

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
Xtremist (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 07:24:13 PM

Yes I will accept Paypal.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: