Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are there so many tokens?  (Read 928 times)
kiddeon123 (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:27:47 AM

I just don't understand why people are creating a lot of tokens even if there are a lot of it already? Will these not affect the value of Altcoins?

efeaydin

Activity: 181
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

It is easy and cheap to create. People just pay a little bit Ethereum or Waves to create tokens and most of them earn money from their tokens and as they pay bounties with the token, they dont lose money.

If they have a great idea and the price of the token goes up, they can earn lots of money.
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:38:10 AM

I just don't understand why people are creating a lot of tokens even if there are a lot of it already? Will these not affect the value of Altcoins?

Because it is so easy to create, people will continue to create more and more cryptocurrencies and ultimately they will all (including Bitcoin) be worthless because you cannot control supply. People argue that Bitcoin has a limited supply of 21 million but in real life that is not true. Every time it gets forked, in reality you are just seeing the supply be expanded to get far far beyond 21 million
lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

Let say, token is a currency of any project want to create it. Some new project want to pay to their customers, employees by tokens (especially their tokens). Its not only help them have ability to control their human but also being a way to introduce that project to many people. ICO progams  are growing very fast recently, and they can raise a huge fund from every one throughout selling their tokens to investors.

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

Yes it affect the pump of other alts as the supposed to be investment to a one coin is also shared to other alts.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ciplut

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:45:28 AM

if I think the emergence of a lot of tokens because many people create airdrops that the process of getting it very easy to fill out the form and follow the next few commands then just waiting for the token to be distributed, as well as an increasing number of ICO projects that have sprung up new tokens, altcoin prices are changing due to market demand
enterprevic1

Activity: 64

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:49:04 AM

there are so many tokens out there because there is no regulation about cryptocurrency

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
Sophiea

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:55:27 AM

Me too, i don't understand why there are many other coins and will vanish later I don't get the point the essence of other tokens.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:02:21 PM

A lot of tokens yes but not all of them are working good. The reason why so many tokens right now because it is easy to create and also many token are competing to each other with a same platform but different in value. Competitions will always be there, some tokens are different to other token with its system and how they use that token.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:09:41 PM

A lot of them are scams and they just edit some few lines of C code and then create a logo and get listed on an exchange somehow and then market their tokens to us the unsuspecting public and so if we buy into their idea and sponser its development with the hope of earning big when the tokens shoot up high on the exchange we get scammed as they abandon the project after ICO. It is the reason we have so many shit coins out there.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:13:53 PM

Because That's how the business works, Block chain Technology and Digital Currency is a new technology, if you want to be left out or to be a pioneer on that integration to a certain business, surely you will do the same too. Token of a certain business is also their own product, a form of new product with technology integrated to it. Does it not sound better that a certain business has their own Token.

alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:05:26 PM

Tokens serve for internal economy of the entity or the company. They are an analog of assets for the internal turnover for the purpose of simplification of interaction of different levels and different divisions of production or rendering services. A good example it will be appropriate to mention game ecosystems here. In the game worlds for motivation and forming of a social component internal conventional units which users earn in case of accomplishment of certain tasks are used or receive them in exchange for traditional currencies.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

they do it because it is not that hard to do and they are somehow creating free money out of thin air and that is enough to get anyone with any basic understanding of altcoins to start issuing their own altcoins. there are even newbie friendly versions of walk-throughs  out there helping newbies to create one for themselves!!!
if you look at altcoin boards you see all these newbies sometimes asking how they can create an altcoin, and these days the ICOs seem to be too famous for anyone to want to try their hands on them and call their parents basement their "company" Cheesy

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

I think, its because they want to be like bitcoin,  because creating a new coin with a great features or better than existing one, people can get more easy to use this coin.  But aside from that creating a new coin is more profitable when more people accept and try to use this for being alternative coin of bitcoin. Most of the altcoins are soon to become a shitcoin so i dont want to have or choose any altcoin to support like what i did in my bitcoin.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

Because most of them are scam and they want to make airdrop/ico and earn lots of money from investors and selling it on exchanges
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:02:40 PM

Because other create a shit token to scam people. Other are to pay in bounty and the other is bussiness strategy they give token like airdrop so peiple now that token is real and big value...they can easy create token it because they just pay in etherium in a small amount so that they can create there token...
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:06:45 PM

Tokens are easy to create without any deep technical knowledge. Also it gives you a branding in business. However, I strongly feel, we should have some stringent methods to check the legitimacy of any ICO because 90 out 100 ICOs are scam and never turned up with the final product. We definitely have exceptions but they are too few.

However, creation of token will not affect the value of the underlying asset because they are not directly co-related in terms of financial values. It is just used as a platform to create token and nothing else.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:11:03 PM

Because everyone is free to create! After the introduction of Ethereum, you don't even need to create your own blockchain to launch new coin. Just say 1 2 3 and there you go.
About affecting Altcoins value, no they don't affect other coins' value. Reason is that every token launched enters market after conducting ICO. Therefore, it has already built userbase including investors who invested their real money and bounty participants. So every token has pre-built market and when it enters crypto market, it adds value to whole market rather than taking value from other coins' market. So more the coins released, higher will be the market value. However, the state of excessive tokens do affect survival of crypto market!
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:18:22 PM

Of course, the authors have their own ideas, but don't rule out that some token concepts are advanced and very creative. Look at your own choice

donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:27:46 PM

because making coins is easy, they can develop the project with the coins they create.
when the coins are worthless they will not lose, because of the unlimited coinage.
this is a good way to raise funds, but many coins today are just scams.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:37:45 PM

Each token is worth the amount depending on what they collect on their initial coins offering. So you'll notice that every ICO has discounts when you buy. And this has an effect on the price of altcoins, Because investors are shifting to New work coins to invest. And one of the most important reasons for making Tokens is for money. Its developers are making money and may be due to ICO. We are careful because the developer may steal our money.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:38:55 PM

The more the coins are the more it depends on bitcoins price i think. But it is good coz it shows how healthy the competition is.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:21:26 PM

I think it's good. It's good for competition and it's good for my pocket   Wink Everyone wants there token to be the next best thing and the next token to make it big and have direct use. If your token makes it then it will be worth a lot of money and people will be actively using it to great success. Other tokens are mostly for market value and trading or count as sort of like having sticks or bonds or shares in a business idea or sometimes an idea that has already been realized. There are tokens backed by real companies that actually exist as well as stores too. That doesn't mean they have to have that kind of backing to be of value. An idea can have more value then an actual physical object. This kind of thinking is what we were taught since birth and we need to get over it in order to succeed in the crypto world.

The more the coins are the more it depends on bitcoins price i think. But it is good coz it shows how healthy the competition is.

Exactly.

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

Today running an ICO with a minor advertising expense can earn you millions. Then why won't you try it? I have seen some projects raising a million or above disappearing with investors money leaving their shit tokens in the market. Even if the project is legit, still many are running BS projects using blockchain. Blockchain is indeed a technology of future. But is not for everything. I do go through ICO projects once a week and most of the projects even if legit doesn't seem to have any potential or mere repeating the already existing idea.

Launching a token has became a trend today because it is the easiest way to get rich if you invest in advertising wisely.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

Well today's really easy to make your own coin, tons of people providing that service and most of those alt-coins turn out to be siht coins or scam coins and imo there are too many pretty much useless alt-coins and simple pump and dumps.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

Now many new start ups and businesses are procusing investment capital via the blockchain so instead of issuing shares in the traditional sense of the word, they issue tokens and also many tokens do not want to be securities but they want to be called utility tokens because of the complex regulatory codes of different countries. Also having a utility token approach to ICOS makes it easier for people all over the world to invest in the same project which is remarkable and without the need to pay brokerage fees.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
mikewirth

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:51:03 PM

In the free market, every project team has a different and new idea. By presenting these ideas with the project, they are trying to find investment for the project.
Because of this, there are too many altcoins, the project team that does good work gains and continues the project life.
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:58:28 PM

Is not just so, that the Token represent a Project sucessfully? And if the Tokens is cheap to create, its make it perfect as buy, sell thing.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:59:55 PM

It is just because we are late on bitcoin. Our investment is not that good probably if we invest more on bitcoins. WE ARE SOMEWHAT LATE. So our choice is to pick from those alts and to invest in them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:37:59 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 11:21:42 PM by filharvey

Crypto currency market is the booming market and no one wants to leave the opportunity of earning from it.Tokens are issued to raise the required funds for the upcoming project.Some amount of tokens are issued as pre ICO before the ICO at a lower price and the rest of tokens are issued at a high price during the ICO.When the ICO successfully raises the required fund,then the investors start selling their tokens for the market price.Its an ongoing process.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:54:22 PM

Token is easy to create and cheap. Token like a kind of Share. They try to make their token available in the market and go popular and valuable as much as it can. Many way to get token as getting bounty from a campaign, buying with a little eth,..etc. Some token can make you money when it available. You can try this for make your experience.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:54:32 PM

There are alot of altcoins because alot of them are scams which is increasing the market with altcoins. Most of them comes with an interesting outlook and nothing good at the end of it.
uncoinwhales

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:03:17 PM

Bitcoin effect many any one start dream to start his own coin/token and hope in some day in future to be more than 10,000$
in fact there is more than 10,000 coins base on blockchain
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:26:57 AM

In my opinion, because they are also earning from it if they make their own token, especially if a lot of people will promote their coin and will use it also. They say that it is easy to create our own coin/token/altcoin, well, I don't know how but almost everyday there is a new coin/token/altcoin. It is also up to us if we want to buy it.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:48:51 AM

many really tokens are out there because many crypto currency that will come out before and everyday it promotes ico to generate and earn people.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:58:32 AM

Wouldn't you want to have your own token?
Businesses, companies, and other merchants dont want to rely on just bitcoin.
Because of the volatility they are afraid it will lose its value that will also wreck their businesses.
So they would rather create an own coin which they could control so that the price can stay on just how much USD it is equal to.
The means is only for faster transactions.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:20:44 AM

If someone already has a basic understanding to create tokens, then it will be easy to do. They only need the capital or spend a little money in the beginning, and then they can make big profits from it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:34:03 AM

I dont think there is any prohibition to create altcoin. all altcoin that comes up is nothing more than innovation and refers to bitcoin. yes I know though many of altcoin have no future, but at least there are some who have useful technology and ideas on our real life. I just think in terms of positive
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:36:49 AM

I don't think altcoins will be affected with those, being a strong altcoins is always back up with good platform so it doesn't matter how many coins will be created as long as the demand will be there everything is good.

Jordo55

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

It's a new way of starting a business, but harnessing the future of technology and currency in digital format. IPO's are the old ways companies raised capital. ICO are the new ones. Right now there is not really any regulation, so many legitimate people are getting in while it's good, and some scammers are launching things so that they can get people to invest in the HOT thing right now.

There is still a while to go before in normalizes more.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:45:35 AM

Because it is easy to create one and it doesn't cost much. If there's no value in that token then it won't affect other altcoin. It is hard to make valuable token, you have to have a great concept, plan and ability before people willing to follow your project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:50:44 AM

Because they just want to scam more people with their new token. They are creating new tokens then some people will contribute or donate, then after that they will abandon the token. Most of airdrops now is like that.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dwiwiw

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:01:43 AM

because token was easy to made, so many airdrop form using their custom token they have created. affect the other altcoin price ? i think no, every altcoin have its own characteristic and price
mhayandal

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:52:12 AM

there are a lot of tokens that some ICO and bounty campaign create, maybe because they want there token becomes different from other token have,but some of them is no value yet in the board we use to wait the value of it and think that it has a higher value to get more profit from it.

─────   ♠    ─────      C L O U D BTC E T      |     est. 2013      ─────   ♠    ─────
100% Deposit Bonus  }     BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK & CASINO     {  FREE Live Streaming  }
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   BET FROM 10 SATS UP TO 10 BTC LIMITS TO SUIT ALL PLAYERS   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
francesyrus

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:56:22 AM

They creating more tokens simply because they wanted that someday they will develop altcoin that could be like bitcoin in the future. Some creates tokens (ICO) just to earn money.... Grin

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:59:16 AM

This maybe a preparation for digital currency economy of course if we will be using bitcoin as our main currency establishment must adopt with, If you notice there are grab cars that will accept bitcoin, others like mobile shopping, car insurance and many more I'm sure when bitcoin become legal these tokens will also become a big hit and many will start using it
Pawalkalyan

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:05:59 AM

Yes but all coins wont exist.Many will die
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:18:34 AM

I think the reason why there are so many token is because it is easy and cheap to create especially on ethereum. in fact i have seen some thread on services announcement where members are offering to create ethereum token for cheap amount of money. however this will surely affect the price of other tokens because ones there are many tokens created then tokens sales is not monopolized which means money meant to be invested on one token may be divided to invest in many token
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:19:05 PM

Because there are a lot of ICOs. Every ICO has their own token. Tokens really not affect the value of alternate cryptocurrencies. It is the value of Bitcoin that has a huge effect on the value of every alternate cryptocurrencies. Having too many tokens in the world of exchange is not a problem at all.

Lando0821

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

They are creating more tokens because they are hoping that thier token will be like bitcoin someday and some of the token are having a great value.
Darmold

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:03:23 PM

People want money, it is a simple thing.
They create something and expect something back even when it is a scam.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:07:54 PM

as you can see in the forum you can see a lot of bountiiies is being created just in this forum it is bbbecause of the big amount of money that can be earn in the ico like what is happening in the bitcoin ethereum and other ico this s where the token and coiins iis being created i guess soo  guess because oof the funds they can earn it is really a great idea of make tokens and surely if you were lucky i guess iit will be a great token and you can get a great amount of money.
Millinillion

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:14:05 PM

There are 2 ways to create a token, both very simple to implement. The first one is to use an existing platform like Waves, or Ethereum (costs about $5), the second one is to create a BTC clone (which requires you to edit a few simple lines of code), as the member megynacuna said above. Because it is so easy to create a token, a lot of people do it and like to experiment with it. However, only a few of these tokens have been profitable after their ICO , see (Lisk, PivX , etc).
Alfredjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:39:31 PM

the reason why there is more token because many cimmpy need to invest there site or program.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

a token made by developer because they want to create a startup i think they need the investor to invest on them to make the startup, so they makes ICO happen to offering about public about their coin. after people know about their coin the vavlue of the coin is increasing and the investor will get the profit

leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:57:29 PM

Because each and every token has their own purpose, tokens are being offered in the market for a specific purpose like trading stocks a token has a business to support and it is used for that business either as a share or a currency. Expect for more and more tokens that will be released and if you are planning to join an ICO make it sure that it is a legit one.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NRF

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:42:40 PM

In my opinion, More and more people want to use ICO to make money. However, there will be a little of them are really a good project such as Wepower
Creative person

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:47:01 PM

Lol, cause every want to earn money)
Every man will have his own coin and will not be able to trade it)) lol

There are a lot of same tokens, only with different names..this market isnt under controll - so everyone can make his own coin without troubles, why not? (i dont do that). But i think that it has sense only if it is really in demand.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

It's super easy to create a token.People just pay a little amount of ether and then create a token.Generally most of them are just scam.People create token because maybe they want something return

Jerry Patterson

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:54:03 AM

Nobody will invest into a new token so they have to give them away via airdrops.

The more tokens there are, more dilution of credibility there will be!
SantaGold

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:05:44 AM

I will want to liken the creation of tokens to the creation of websites, different websites are set up daily to serve several purposes and the value of a new website cannot in any way devalue preexisting ones unless they are in direct competition to dominate a particular niche. As new tokens are created and added to the cryptocurrency ecosystem their defining use cases & future development will determine their value just like it is for websites today.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:12:36 AM

I think it doesn't affect altcoins. Because nowadays there are a lot of tokens out there. Most of them are used for bounty campaigns and for airdrops , it is to promote their tokens. But i knew that not all of these tokens are successful. More people lose their money because of buying these tokens and they didn't expect that its price will suddenly goes down in one blow.

404 Not Found
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: