Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your goals in 2018?  (Read 11445 times)
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:51:42 PM

My goals in 2018 is to earn more profit to support my family and i want to build a little business, and i want to be the best trader because trading is great opportunity to earn alot of money.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
sonny123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:55:54 PM

invest more in bitcoin 😊 rather than spending money in booze ill just put it in btc
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:56:34 PM

invest more in bitcoin 😊 rather than spending money in booze ill just put it in btc
For me the best goals i want to achieve in 2018 is to buy a house and lot by the help of bitcoin, because when i buy a house and lot my parents is we will be happy very much because ever since we are renting in a very small apartment, and my anothers goals is to buy a car for my daddy so i will make him happy very much.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

Hello guys,

Currently many people buy and hold crypto currencies for many reasons.

It will be interesting to share your goals in 2018.

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

How's about your goal and plan?

My goal would be earn enough bitcoin to establish a business from the first wave of my investments then make the earning from the business that I establish start a new bitcoin investment and hopefully I could hold more bitcoins by that time. If not then I would just continue to hold and buy bitcoins bit by bit.

My goals in 2018 for Bitcoin are ones that just improve on or expand on what I've been doing. I've been running Meetups in my local city. It is near the big city, so I'm hoping to expand to the city after building up a good enough reputation in my area. I just got support from a local library so I'm interested to see where we go next. If I can get a little marketing money that would be great.

Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:03:24 PM

To make a lot of profit. Because it's gonna drastically increase by next year

I have a lot of goals for the next year and I hope I can fulfill those, well its not only for me but for my parwnts also, since I am going to be a college next year I hope I can be able to hold bitcoin  now for me to have an enough profit to sustain my own needs in school as well giving some money to my parents as a help.

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:06:11 PM

My goal in 2018 is to gather a lot of money from this forum and help myself and my family. I also want to invest in different ICOs that have the potential to grow in the future.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

My goal in 2018 exactly June of 2018, i will cash out my Bitcoin in my web wallet and start an online shop limited only in my country where i will make Bitcoin as one of the payment options. The shop that i am planning to open is focused in selling computer peripherals, components, desktops, laptop and software.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

My goal in 2018 is gained more bitcoin and more profit for our business and for my family and love one.Support my parent financially
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

My goal is to earn more bitcoin that i can use for my future needs because i believe bitcoin is the future of our technology.

You are on the right track because you will surely achieve your goal easily. Personally my goal for 2018 is just to maintain quality post here because for sure money will follow no matter what, more bitcoin to come.
Yeah it is good because the bitcoin price and the value will be high I hope the bitcoin price will increase with the time I can see the bitcoin will get the high value and the price, investing in the bitcoin will increase the profit and the bitcoin will get the more Investors I am sure the bitcoin problem I am increasing the bitcoin investing is now increasing more and more.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:03:34 PM

My goals in 2018 is to have more bitcoins and to collect more coins, because al i want is to find and experience to hold different coins on other cryptocurrency. I wanted to have 1bitcoin and i will try to earn that in a year. And also i will try my best to earn to have many coins.

My main goal is primarily to enrich myself with Bitcoin or Ethereum. This year I took a lot of risk and invested and I hope it will pay off next year. I dream that the course is still growing as it is now.
Bownieryn3

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:10:07 PM

what if possible .. sell coins at the best price and realize the dream that had left behind from bitcoin income.

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:24:29 PM

Goals in 2018, my main goal is to finish my program in Bachelor Science in Accountancy. Through this I can start my journey to work in my field. I will be able to help my family in finances and to support the education of my younger sister. Having a job is not enough; one of my goals is improve myself because I know my biggest competitor in this journey is myself. I want to be more efficient and knowledgeable enough, so that I can get the bigger picture that I want to achieve. I know it’s hard to achieve those goals in life. Struggles and challenges will test you, how strong you are. As long as God is on my side, I can face all things without fear to lose. Because I know God has a purpose in my life and nothing is impossible with him.
Tony_Nguyen (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:05 PM

My goal in 2018 exactly June of 2018, i will cash out my Bitcoin in my web wallet and start an online shop limited only in my country where i will make Bitcoin as one of the payment options. The shop that i am planning to open is focused in selling computer peripherals, components, desktops, laptop and software.

Great idea! Look like a new revolution of shops allowed btc as a payment method are coming. Should be interesting to travel all around the world with my crypto wallet Smiley))
Tony_Nguyen (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:31:52 PM

Goals in 2018, my main goal is to finish my program in Bachelor Science in Accountancy. Through this I can start my journey to work in my field. I will be able to help my family in finances and to support the education of my younger sister. Having a job is not enough; one of my goals is improve myself because I know my biggest competitor in this journey is myself. I want to be more efficient and knowledgeable enough, so that I can get the bigger picture that I want to achieve. I know it’s hard to achieve those goals in life. Struggles and challenges will test you, how strong you are. As long as God is on my side, I can face all things without fear to lose. Because I know God has a purpose in my life and nothing is impossible with him.

Yes, I hope that you will achieve your goal next year. A Japanese method called Kaizen (which encourages people to keep doing a little bit better than yesterday everyday), maybe it will help you.
Jovl

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:33:48 PM

My ultimate goal for 2018 is to be able to buy a property using bitcoin, i know that sounds a bit redicoulis but with the right amount of work and with the price of the bitcoin maybe reaching above and beyond 10k by the end of this year, anything could become possible, it is crazy how bitcoin had a massive development this year, and i am not just talking about the nearly 800% increase over the course of the year, but the number of people that have started using it, and how media actually started focusing on bitcoin which lead and may lead to furthuer adoptation of the bitcoin in different fields as a payment method in the upcoming months.

Agree.im also aiming to buy house and lot this 2018 with the help of Bitcoin,from the eranings gained.This will be possible for byc is continously rising its value.

Tony_Nguyen (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:34:34 PM

My goals in 2018 is to have more bitcoins and to collect more coins, because al i want is to find and experience to hold different coins on other cryptocurrency. I wanted to have 1bitcoin and i will try to earn that in a year. And also i will try my best to earn to have many coins.

My main goal is primarily to enrich myself with Bitcoin or Ethereum. This year I took a lot of risk and invested and I hope it will pay off next year. I dream that the course is still growing as it is now.

Yes it will. Hard work paid off. Dont worry mate. If you dont win money, you win many lessons and experience
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:36:42 PM

My goals in 2018 is to make bitcoins as a major source of income and for that I am trying my best to learn new methods of earning bitcoins as I am fed up of my day job and now I want to be my own boss and that is really possible with bitcoins and it will also generate higher income for me in compare to my full time job which will help me in living luxury life.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Tony_Nguyen (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:17 PM

My goal is to earn more bitcoin that i can use for my future needs because i believe bitcoin is the future of our technology.

You are on the right track because you will surely achieve your goal easily. Personally my goal for 2018 is just to maintain quality post here because for sure money will follow no matter what, more bitcoin to come.
Yeah it is good because the bitcoin price and the value will be high I hope the bitcoin price will increase with the time I can see the bitcoin will get the high value and the price, investing in the bitcoin will increase the profit and the bitcoin will get the more Investors I am sure the bitcoin problem I am increasing the bitcoin investing is now increasing more and more.

Yep, that's true. And it is better when we have some assets and it's price keeps increasing steadily. Good luck investor.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:50:41 PM

I will fix the house, invest in many things, I also have to be more active to achieve all my goals
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:46:47 AM

I plan on holding my Bitcoins in the next year. Wanna see how much it's gonna cost in 2018. But I'm pretty sure the price is gonna go up even in 2019.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: