Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is stable now but I don't see any bullish Alts now?  (Read 829 times)
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:42:32 PM

Don't see nothing exploding yet in Alts. So I gotta wait next spring for Alts? Why spring?
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

I guess it depends on which alts you invested.  My portfolio is up about 20% already from a few days ago.
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:56:56 PM

As a whole I see mostly red.

What Alts you have?
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:46:19 PM

Well, it all depends on whether you consider the BTC or USD price of alts. For USD price, alts are not doing very bad, some of them actually gained quite a lot. For BTC price, however, it will take quite a while until alts will catch up to the fast increase of BTC price in the past fer months.

VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:05:56 PM

i dont see any reality now where bitcoin price is stable
maybe when it will be 100k , it will be stable
krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:08:17 PM

Well, it all depends on whether you consider the BTC or USD price of alts. For USD price, alts are not doing very bad, some of them actually gained quite a lot. For BTC price, however, it will take quite a while until alts will catch up to the fast increase of BTC price in the past fer months.

When BTC price is stable, this doesn't mean altcoins will increase to the ceiling. The money is not flowing into altcoins now, we need more time to see bullish market for altcoins.
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

Don't see nothing exploding yet in Alts. So I gotta wait next spring for Alts? Why spring?

ETH is on a bullish run. Don't wait until next spring, you will be too late to ride the train .
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:48:11 PM

ETH is on a bullish run. Don't wait until next spring, you will be too late to ride the train .
yeah, ethereum is on pump and uptrends movements, there are many features yet to come, I hope their developer didn't mess up again.

And I believe bitcoin is turning a little bearish. I think if we fail to break 8k next week we will have some a proper correction.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:36:41 PM

Yes altcoins are bullish now. They stopped decreasing and started increasing right? this means bullish literally.

I guess you expect a x10 rise in all altcoins as in 2017 May. I do not think this will happen in this rally time. Bitcoin and altcoins -strong ones not the shit ones- will increase following a trendline before a huge correction in all cryptocurrency world. You just need to be in the correct ones, the altcoins which has  a use not the useless coins.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:54:24 PM

Yes altcoins are bullish now. They stopped decreasing and started increasing right? this means bullish literally.

I guess you expect a x10 rise in all altcoins as in 2017 May.

Smiley I think a lot of people are waiting some out-of-the-socks tothemoon. Years of crazy rallies have spoiled the audience. Obviously a lot of alts have recovered during last past days and nearly all the market is green. I suspect that a lot of traders has made a good 5-15% profit after the fork cancellation. But as you can see that is not enough Grin Generally I thing that we shall not see a lot of drama in 2018 except BTC movement.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:13:42 PM

Not all altcoin is bearish. You can see powr now has exploded. You can check the price.
I can say thats is depending the altcoin that you invest in. Choose your investment in altcoin wisely.
krank26

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:43:53 PM

Altcoins like Waves, lisk, dnt, bitbay aren't bad. And bitcoin isn't stable now.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:17:02 PM

i have been looking at the market too, and it seems that bitcoin wants to be quiet at 7700 - 7800, it is a little bit strange because there have been a lot of bad news about it lately.
but it wil keep going up by next week, we only have to wait a bit until we hear some other good news about bitcoin, and of course, from china.
Neo has probably been the only altcoin who has been rising while the other altcoins are in red numbers, more than 70% in two days..
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:03:41 PM

I think bitcoin will crash it is inevitable, do not think it is stable now, it is just an illusion, to me it will fall to $3000 and stay there for one or two years.
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:14:45 PM

I think bitcoin will crash it is inevitable, do not think it is stable now, it is just an illusion, to me it will fall to $3000 and stay there for one or two years.
Then you are dumb as fuck, the price can not drop because it is being manipulated by a lot of companies and greedy governments that are really making profit from bitcoin, not like you and me who probably have less than 20 thousand dollars in our wallets.
They have millions invested in bitcoin, and they are not going to lose it because a crazy guy wants to see bitcoin below $3000 again.
it is not going to happen, because it is not possible, and less at this moment that everybody wants to see it going up.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:27:34 PM

NEO has been the only one who increased by a lot of money during the last few days, but now it is going down again to its normal price, i dont know why it is really happening because i had a lot of faith in neo, and i thought that it was going to be touching more than fifty dollars during this week.
but bitcoin is going up again, more than $8100 at the moment and probably it will hit much more than this price during this week.lets see how it goes with all the upcoming news that we are going to receive during the next days.

Hello
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

Thats right! I only look at the BTC price, because looking at the USD price when the coin isnt traded against USD makes no sense. You can do this for coins that are traded against USD though. My gut feeling is that the general bearmarket for alts will continue some more time, but eventually alts will rise again! The good ones at least, there will also many scams and shitcoins be dying!
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

Bitcoin touches $8k again right now, the bullish trend is a little not so big as you said. but there will be a huge increase in the future, bitcoin stable in above $8k rate that means there will be another pump for altcoin in the future to correcting the price of altcoin into the bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:22:52 PM

Who says BTC is Stable ? BTC has tried 3 times ATH (8k $ ) and today just past 8k ( currently 8.05 k $ ) . There are many new investor buy btc and they pumping a lot. I dont think will stop until 10k $ . Now you can see many people are talking about btc , many news channel , economics channel make new news about btc than people wanna get in game too so they buy and buy. There are many coins with low price but don't think they will rise again as before. Cuz many of them still same price ( $ ) as before.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:34:16 PM

That's so long just to wait for altcoin. If the bitcoin gets bullish and that will be moving towards altcoin if the bitcoin gets bearish and the altcoin will be very bullish. bitcoin against altcoin and other wise.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: