Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin falls 20% a day  (Read 1408 times)
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:49:35 PM

Actually I am praying for Bitcoin to drop more to reach 5000usd as I have a short order from 8000usd.  Once it reached 5000usd, I will create a buy order to get profit from any Bitcoin price direction.

Do you choose to hold or sell? I choose to continue holding.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:51:51 PM

I believe that 90% of people will choose to continue to hold, in fact, I will choose. But I think we should also consider, down 20% of the specific reasons, if it is market panic, or to be prepared, it is not reasonable to continue to increase the chips at this time. Anyway, I'm going to invest in my own investment plan. Will not be affected by the market bitcoin prices
Optimusman

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:52:37 PM

Personally, I prefer to keep to the last. 310 dollars was on the account 11.11, now it's 370. I think it's better to wait until the BTC grows to 10 thousand.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:56:49 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you are an experienced trader , there is nothing to panic or worried because if that happen bitcoin can easily recover. Instead we have to buy more bitcoin so when the time that bitcoin value will increase again we already have profit. Holding your recent btc + buying more = great combo/great profit.

Pakar11220

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:08:55 PM

if the price of bitcoin falls 20 percent  a day than i think nothing will happened to us.people will hold bitcoin and buy more and more bitcoin due to decrease in price and when  its price moves upward then they will sell it
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:02:47 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
It would be newbies who would get panic on seeing even a small price dip and would immediately sell their bitcoins becoming victims to big whales.But i would just hold my bitcoins as i have already seen such situations earlier and would even buy more bitcoins at such a price dip.Even its not the price dip which matters,but the FUD which follows it make newbies panic and encourage them to sell their bitcoins.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:05:49 PM

I hold bitcoin with 600$ Cheesy I laugh at people who dump their bitcoin when the price drops
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:25:22 PM

As far as I remember, Bitcoin price has decreased much higher than 20% a few times. I wouldn't be worried about my life savings. I would be angry that I haven't sold my BTC at the ATH in order to buy it after the price decreased.
uncoinwhales

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:33:00 PM

i will buy more and yes bitcoin can fall 20% like what happen when china ban
GorillaDental

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:35:56 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I hold, buy more if I can. Bitcoin has the most and the best devs, the most tested technology, and the largest pool of supporters. With futures next month and ETFs next year, it's future is bright. There will be dips, nothing goes straight up. That's an opportunity!
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:36:32 PM

It depend if this is a regular correction then I will rather buy more, but if BTC fall coz of some bad news like govt. Ban or regulatory policy etc then it is better to sell it coz I have bought it way down at $3000 and I will book my profit for a while and let the market be stable again. When I see recovery than I will again buy it.
I will rather want to play safe than being a fool.
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:49:40 PM

If I notice that bitcoin was falling 20% a day I will immediately convert my bitcoins  to fiat and from there I will buy more bitcoins , as long that the price goes down I will have more bitcoin and when it start to pump again I will profit more because I'll have more bitcoins that I initially have .
FreezyDiggi

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:56:22 PM

I would def. hold on to it. It should recover in a few weeks anyway.
FunTenka

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:59:52 PM

People have to buy Bitcoin to buy other coins, so it will still grow up, don't worry
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:58:03 PM

Actually this type of oscillations so strong has been a constant in the price of bitcoin this year, so we should already be used and not scared about it, because in all cases the price of bitcoin has always been overcomed those drops with renewed vigor and that's why we have it in the heights right now!
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:08:03 PM

I don't think it will fall that much. Well let us hope it does not. I will continue to hold the vast majority of my coins for the future. I only ever spend a small amount on some items now and again. Bitcoin for me is Kent for saving and using as money. Right now it's in infant stage so it is like an investment that you can spend and that is why I try not spend so much because there will be more tomorrow if I don't spend today.

Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:09:36 PM

20% fall in price in a day is not the most beautiful thing to see but in this case i'd hold my coins.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:15:50 PM

As BTC gained more than 700% in this year only, a 20% drop can still be considered a small drawback. Hence, I would not sell my coins, maybe even consider buying more coins. One shouldn't be worried by small price corrections, if there are some.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:26:12 PM

As BTC gained more than 700% in this year only, a 20% drop can still be considered a small drawback. Hence, I would not sell my coins, maybe even consider buying more coins. One shouldn't be worried by small price corrections, if there are some.

That's correct, it's best to hold even if it falls for more than 20% in a day because it will likely rise back up again just as has been its trend in recent times. It's best to consider buying and stocking up more like you are saying because there seem to be nothing stopping bitcoin just yet and sitting idle and doing nothing about how you can maximize your profit from bitcoin is the last thing i will do.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:29:11 PM

People who want to hold their coins tend to not care to watch about the price from day to day all that much.

They have a goal in mind and are not swayed but the small ups and downs in the price.

Those type of people have probably been collecting them since the early days and wouldn't sell them at all.
Not even one bit. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: