Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3355 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Yes, I also believe that it will happen. And everyone will start embracing this new technology and people will have ease about their financial problems.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

Technology is fast approaching and evolving in our world it is predicted by many analyst that next decades we are in full of advance technology where human robots can be seen. Bitcoin is no longer unknown in the market it already a bubble and to soon it will be used by many citizens in every form of payments and transactions. Bitcoin will definitely the next era.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:43:11 AM

Bitcoin community and bitcoin user growing so fast in past few years. Its might be that in 2020 bitcoin will dominate transaction on internet. With bitcoin popularity wide spreading, I am believe that next decade is bitcoin and cryptocurrency era
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Of course, the next decade is too okay for the Bitcoin to hit a global or wide acceptance. Improvement in the economy of countries who accept Bitcoin, the success stories of Bitcoin investors, its decentralized nature, fast transaction speed, and security will pull most of the crowd to itself (Bitcoin). Bitcoin will obviously be the order of the day.

ToddDiaz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

With the rate that the bitcoin community is growing I won't be surprised if what we are seeing is just the beginning of bitcoin because the possibilities are endless and bitcoin has so much potential for growth.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

it could happen. bitcoin has survived nearly a decade, and is now growing rapidly with fantastic value and promising for future investments. I think, bitcoin will grow rapidly and many people will use it.

Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin users have already grown so basically some people will learn to accept the fact that bitcoin will be a great help of earning money.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

no one can know where the bitcoin travel will be very good in the future era or it will be a waste in the future no one knows that there is good news from bitcoin of course it can bite bitcoin become famous and the world's finance and may be in call the era of digital currency finance.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

Of course, the next decade is too okay for the Bitcoin to hit a global or wide acceptance. Improvement in the economy of countries who accept Bitcoin, the success stories of Bitcoin investors, its decentralized nature, fast transaction speed, and security will pull most of the crowd to itself (Bitcoin). Bitcoin will obviously be the order of the day.
We can't still tell if bitcoin will be good in the next decade because decade means that we need to wait for 10 years before that decade came and if you don't mind, just think about the possible cryptocurrencies that is launched after 10 years, did you think that there might be better cryptocurrency or coin compare to bitcoin after a decade? Bitcoin is the king as of now but we will come to the time that there will be better and it will replace the king because of being old.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

I trust that may not usually in lightweight of the means that the present state of bitcoin influences a systematically increasing range of get-togethers to state parties begin limiting its usage. since for state security and to diminish the amount of unhealthy behavior connected with bitcoin, for example, unlawful assessment evasion and distinctive infringement. on these lines, bitcoin is checked dependably in its usage. i am unsure bitcoin can lose its regard and basically vanish.
Well unreality is not a big deal now as bitcoin is getting legal now in several countries and they are accepting the legal value of bitcoin, people are now highly investing in bitcoin and market of bitcoin is day by day getting upward then we cannot say it will ever get vanish from our crypto market but it is get more I demand,  it is a modern era where everybody is asking for ease and luxuries so they find bitcoin more reliable to use than fiat that’s why 100% chances are to make bitcoin as legal currency and the next currency of the era.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

I was reading an article the other day concerning the future of digital currencies. It said that the digital market is a very small one. If we compare the total market capital of this market, it is still less than 1 trillion dollars. Due to which, we can say that it has a lot of space to grow. Moreover, the number of crypto investors is also increasing day by day. So definitely, becoming a millionaire in next decade is possible by investing in bitcoin. It would be worth 90k dollars or more

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

Bitcoin would play a major role in the financial world by the next decade. However, I foresee other altcoins too influencing many users in the years to come. This is because bitcoin is limited in supply; and as more people are shifting to the crypto world, other coin must step in to augment BTC effort hence increase in their demand as well
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

Nope, next decade will be the cryptocurrency era. Bitcoin is the leader but it does not mean that bitcoin is the strongest coin here. There are many other coins which are better than bitcoin, stronger than bitcoin and more effective than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the beginning and the cryptocurrency is what we will hear a lot in the next decade
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

Absolutely yes, because we can't deny the fact that bitcoin today is growing faster in every aspect, and as of this moment many people started to join in bitcoin world
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

I trust that may not usually in lightweight of the means that the present state of bitcoin influences a systematically increasing range of get-togethers to state parties begin limiting its usage. since for state security and to diminish the amount of unhealthy behavior connected with bitcoin, for example, unlawful assessment evasion and distinctive infringement. on these lines, bitcoin is checked dependably in its usage. i am unsure bitcoin can lose its regard and basically vanish.
Well unreality is not a big deal now as bitcoin is getting legal now in several countries and they are accepting the legal value of bitcoin, people are now highly investing in bitcoin and market of bitcoin is day by day getting upward then we cannot say it will ever get vanish from our crypto market but it is get more I demand,  it is a modern era where everybody is asking for ease and luxuries so they find bitcoin more reliable to use than fiat that’s why 100% chances are to make bitcoin as legal currency and the next currency of the era.
There is no need for the gap between countries with different currencies so bitcoin is born and is creating a revolution in the payment and exchange system around the world. I believe that in the next 5 to 10 years cryptocurrency will be used in the vast majority of payments worldwide.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

Bitcoin era has already started. Since the starting of Bitcoin, the new era of currency has begun. By 2020, governments will see the benefits of bitcoin and more and more countries will accept it. Sooner or later, people would be more interested in investing in bitcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

We do not know, but it has a big possibility that it will become the era of bitcoin. That's why we have to hurry in trading one.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

Maybe yes or maybe no,we can not foresee/predict what will happen in the next decade of the bitcoin. The only thing that I am sure of is bitcoin will continue to grow and help many people in their financial status.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:46:40 AM

yes, in future maybe bitcoin era. about when ? I think in 2020, trading bitcoin will dominate
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:12:57 AM

I believe that's not very in lightweight of the very fact that the current condition of bitcoin makes ever increasing range of gatherings state parties begin proscribing its utilization. since for state security and to decrease the amount of wrongdoing connected with bitcoin, as an example, outlaw minimization and totally different violations. later, bitcoin is checked systematically in its utilization. i am apprehensive bitcoin can lose its esteem and easily vanish.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

I believed that bitcoin will be the next era currency and the world financial system  that is possibly covers all aspects of the whole world as well as it can produces more new businesses and opportunities that this era have. Bitcoin is the next era money or the future currency of the whole world i know thay it can occupied the paper money. Insyead of paper money it is now bitcoin in the near future systems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: