Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3348 times)
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Bitcoin era has already started. Since the starting of Bitcoin, the new era of currency has begun. By 2020, governments will see the benefits of bitcoin and more and more countries will accept it. Sooner or later, people would be more interested in investing in bitcoin.

Yes, Bitcoin era has already started, but its peak is ahead. I am sure we will hear how cryptocurrency wins everywhere. Now I am holding Bitcoins and waiting for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tprabash

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

Almost be the era of the BTC i think this time market have a big bubble but will arise the market with price of BTC
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

Bitcoin is looking good as of now. It has a potential that it will increase when the year ends. But still, we are not lord to predict what will happen when the year past by. It such that we must maintain its status and not to be such a moron to lose the popularity of it.

i think that Bitcoin has a hidden great potentional. as for me, it's the status of digital gold never haven'n lost. era of digital economy is started, we are shold just waiting for a new increase.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

There are too many interests at stake to allow the bitcoin to become the reference currency. Surely banks and governments will find ways to control and tax it
If we look at the performance of the bitcoin since the time it has been introduced to this world, then we can really expect that in the coming years, bitcoin will have much better reputation in the international market and that the demand of the bitcoin will also be increased as more number of investors are showing their interest in investing of their money into it. The future is no doubt of bitcoin.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

I trust that is not exceptionally in lightweight of the very truth that the present state of bitcoin makes consistently expanding scope of get-togethers state parties start forbidding its usage. since for state security and to diminish the measure of bad behavior associated with bitcoin, for instance, ban minimization and entirely unexpected infringement. afterward, bitcoin is checked deliberately in its usage. I am troubled bitcoin can lose its regard and effortlessly vanish.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Bitcoin now become more popular and now people always talking about bitcoin. Its happen because bitcoin growth is amazing. With bitcoin popularity, I am believe in years to come, Government will regulating and make bitcoin as investment instrument. But to be payment, many obstacle because central bank will not allowed it
Regulation is surely coming to bitcoin but at the same time I really do not think that this is an attempt of governments to try to regulate it what they are trying to do is to buy as much time as they can until they figure out how to resolve the problem with bitcoin eventually they're going to find out that is impossible and that is when we are going to begin to see stricter regulation and in some cases even bans.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

Maybe yes or maybe no,we can not foresee/predict what will happen in the next decade of the bitcoin. The only thing that I am sure of is bitcoin will continue to grow and help many people in their financial status.
If we look at the past record and performance of the bitcoin and the way so many people are taking such a keen interest towards investing of their money into bitcoin, we can quite confidently say this thing that the coming era will be of bitcoin and that we can then really expect a far better life of most of the people especially the ones who have trusted bitcoin and have invested their money into it.

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

Bitcoin now become more popular and now people always talking about bitcoin. Its happen because bitcoin growth is amazing. With bitcoin popularity, I am believe in years to come, Government will regulating and make bitcoin as investment instrument. But to be payment, many obstacle because central bank will not allowed it
Regulation is surely coming to bitcoin but at the same time I really do not think that this is an attempt of governments to try to regulate it what they are trying to do is to buy as much time as they can until they figure out how to resolve the problem with bitcoin eventually they're going to find out that is impossible and that is when we are going to begin to see stricter regulation and in some cases even bans.

Cryptocurrencies are now becoming more popular due to its decentralized system. So, Government can't control this technology because until now they still find hard time to solve the case. Personally, I don't think that in the next decade Bitcoin would be the era because fiat money will still be used as it is backed by the Government. So probably, in the next decade crypto can be a big help in the economy but not necessarily will rule in the market.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:24:21 AM

I think next devade be bitcoin era when goverment will make bitcoin and all crypto legal and all people who didnot want and big companys who canot invest in bitcoin because its do not have legal laws rules will invest so much in that market !
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

yes i think bitcoin is a new era because this bitcoin is very helpful to all people and all companies not bitcoin but also cryptocurrencies or alt coins this is our future banks? or money or another way of job to get more money because this bitcoin is very important to know because i think after 5 or 10 years this is our nerw currency if it become stable .
fonenumba

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

Yeah i heared one guy he is a big Whale from Silicone Valley he told that in 5-7 years nobody will use fiat money and every body will use only tokens and crypto currency , i duno how it will be exactly but everything could be possible in this world.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

Killing bitcoin outright, or developing an official virtual currency that can compete with bitcoin, is a potential future. The government has developed its own officially recognised "people's bitcoin", competing with bitcoin in the market.

Whether it is official bitcoin, or the virtual currency used in the market, the future is dominated by regional block-chain technology.
It doesn't matter what the government does in terms of developing their own cryptocurrencies they are never going to develop something like bitcoin, it is not in their best interest to do so and it doesn't matter if people adopt it at the end that coin will be as susceptible to crashing as any other fiat currency and when that happens people will choose bitcoin.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

yes it is clear that many people are also enthusiastic to wait for bitcoin, because bitcoin is beneficial but on the other hand there is a negative opinion about btc.
fonenumba

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

Its very hard to wait until bitcoin and others crypto will go rising again also when correction continius about 150-250 days , many people just sell their bitcoins and fixing their loss .
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

We really cannot tell for sure since enough people do not yet use bitcoin which means that there is still a long way to go to get more investors into the market and then they have to work out the issues with transaction times and fees when bitcoin prices go up and the transaction volumes increase. Until these things are worked out bitcoin will not be widely used.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:24:12 PM

I do not think the strong powers are willing to let themselves be put aside by the bitcoin. So they will surely find a way to control and tax it.
But...never say never.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

For me, its depend on the acceptance of the people. Yes, bitcoin is popular and expensive, but if the acceptance of bitcoin doesn’t increase maybe in the next 3-4 years, bitcoin will end. We all know that bitcoin is limited, and that limitation is getting very near that almost of 80% of total volume of bitcoin already mined become if bitcoin’s acceptance increases I’m sure that in next 5-8 years bitcoin will be still leading.  Smiley
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

For me, its depend on the acceptance of the people. Yes, bitcoin is popular and expensive, but if the acceptance of bitcoin doesn’t increase maybe in the next 3-4 years, bitcoin will end. We all know that bitcoin is limited, and that limitation is getting very near that almost of 80% of total volume of bitcoin already mined become if bitcoin’s acceptance increases I’m sure that in next 5-8 years bitcoin will be still leading.  Smiley
I think its yes and if we continue without any major problem in particular to the government regulations we will wake up in the next decade and buy for our needs using cryptocurrency. Fiat started to deplated and the government have using bitcoin to tax the users. This is only my opinion and somehow can happen anytime as early as 5-8 years for your speculation.
What makes the bitcoin more interesting is when it goes up and everytime it happens we are making a huge numbers added to the users.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

For me, its depend on the acceptance of the people. Yes, bitcoin is popular and expensive, but if the acceptance of bitcoin doesn’t increase maybe in the next 3-4 years, bitcoin will end. We all know that bitcoin is limited, and that limitation is getting very near that almost of 80% of total volume of bitcoin already mined become if bitcoin’s acceptance increases I’m sure that in next 5-8 years bitcoin will be still leading.  Smiley
I think its yes and if we continue without any major problem in particular to the government regulations we will wake up in the next decade and buy for our needs using cryptocurrency. Fiat started to deplated and the government have using bitcoin to tax the users. This is only my opinion and somehow can happen anytime as early as 5-8 years for your speculation.
What makes the bitcoin more interesting is when it goes up and everytime it happens we are making a huge numbers added to the users.
Bitcoin's future depends on our unity and being a strong believer of its existence. If we all unite for bitcoin's long-term progress and dominance, then it will happen. Nowadays, though bitcoin is still developing with its young economy but it already makes wave around the world, and it's possible that in the next decade or so it will continue to sustain its excellency and bitcoin era will rise.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

It mainly depends on bitcoin if there will be any updates to its system. Before it becomes the future for us, it has to lessen it's drawbacks like high fees and longer transaction confirmations. I believe if these are addressed bitcoin will gain favor with the masses again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: