Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SR: Looking for Signature Campaign or inactive signature wearer?  (Read 446 times)
sabx01 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

Hi,

Are you looking for Signature Campaign participant Senior Member,
or inactive user who willing wear your brand(signature) and paid for monthly basis?

Maybe I'm the one you are looking just PM me for your details.
Your rate also but be reasonable and fair.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:29:48 PM

There are many signature and bounty campaigns currently open for members, you should try to apply in multiple campaigns so that one of the managers will accept you.
I suggest to get a spot in social media bounties also rather than to wait here. A member can join multiple bounties at once.
i hope you will get accepted as you have good rank in this forum.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:41:31 PM

There are many signature and bounty campaigns currently open for members, you should try to apply in multiple campaigns so that one of the managers will accept you.
-snip-

He is searching for a signature campaign which accepts an inactive user. Since 99% of signature campaigns and bounties requires more than 10-15 posts per week, it seems hard for him to be accepted.
The only solution is to wait for a signature campaign without minimum posts.
Making a post here will not likely helps you OP. Good luck.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Cyberczar

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:42:19 PM

No one will hire an inactive user since the essence of the signature is advertisement. It means they're paying you to do nothing which isn't reasonable. I suggest you put in a little effort in earning that pay by searching out a campaign that doesn't require many posts in a week and post minimally to qualify for payments.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:45:50 PM

Hahaha this forum is everytime more crazy, i dont even know why you are asking for being paid just for being inactive. It just makes no sense, it is the same as saying that i will be paid in my real job for no-working.
Please, if you want to really make money from the signature campaigns, then better to be an active user and stop begging in here, because it seems that you are dessesperated in order to earn a few bucks a week.
Good luck with your application, hope that you can fill it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:23:24 PM

No one will hire an inactive user since the essence of the signature is advertisement. It means they're paying you to do nothing which isn't reasonable. I suggest you put in a little effort in earning that pay by searching out a campaign that doesn't require many posts in a week and post minimally to qualify for payments.
exactly. the majority of the current campaigns are all about gambling or ICOs. they need the active account to advertise  about project or website gambling
Hanging signatures and inactive almost meaningless. however I found 1 campaign does not require the number of posts / week: nexchange

Make me great again
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:58:25 PM

OP, yes there are campaigns like that needing inactive members. You can check nexchange here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2178080.0

He is searching for a signature campaign which accepts an inactive user. Since 99% of signature campaigns and bounties requires more than 10-15 posts per week, it seems hard for him to be accepted.
Why are you hiding your current campaign from him because that's exactly what he wents as your campaign is on inactive accounts.

Hiding? Hiding what while i am wearing the signature and there is a dedicated place to find all the signature campaign... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Nexchange isn't currently open nor closed, the manager isn't active and didn't choose anyone from a while.
And if you take a look on the un-updated spreadsheet you will see that not everyone is getting paid so even if they indicate that you don't require a minimum posts that will not guarantee that you will be paid  Wink

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
sabx01 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:21:54 AM

OP, yes there are campaigns like that needing inactive members. You can check nexchange here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2178080.0

Why are you hiding your current campaign from him because that's exactly what he wents as your campaign is on inactive accounts.

Thanks I joined Nexchange, Im not inactive always but I don't want signature with posting limits, it only force me to do spam post.
I hope this campaign will pay..is someone can proof it?

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:54:21 AM

OP, you should close this thread since you have found what you are looking for to prevent people spamming on this thread.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██