Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis mining for Monero  (Read 233 times)
JCM (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:54:10 PM

Since May I have a contract with Genesis Mining for Monero.
Since June I have had no payout and the overviews are far from complete. Their site states: "We know that some of you still have missing payments from Monero and Ethereum, and we assure you that our IT and customer service will do everything to handle this."
Are there more who have not had a payout for so long?
bishopxv

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:04:59 PM

Since June, is quite a long time for any one to lose patience. However, Genesis is a reputable group, I hope it is fixed.
BBang

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:07:17 PM

I used to have a contract with Genesis Mining Monero.
and what I can pick from there is still not satisfactory. they state that there are some members of the member losing payment from Monero and we assure our customers will do everything,
Is there anything else that will make the payment

evoqon

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:30:49 PM

Since June, is quite a long time for any one to lose patience. However, Genesis is a reputable group, I hope it is fixed.

Yes, I heard Genesis mining long time ago, and it should be good because it can survive till now. But payment problem since June is an unacceptable case, what kind of backlog that requires months to process?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: