Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction Accelerator by Takeshi Kawamura v0.2 beta (Windows)  (Read 1078 times)
Takeshi404 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:32:05 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 06:06:48 PM by Takeshi404

This is the official development page for Transaction Accelerator by Takeshi Kawamura.
=======================================================================================

11/27/2017 service migrated to new servers.The version 0.1 beta does not work now!To use the service, install the new version 0.2 beta!

version v0.2 beta:
- updated algorithm NOW:
- if transaction fee =>  0.0001BTC/KB  ~ 99% estimated confirmation time 1-10 hour
- if transaction fee <  0.0001BTC/KB  ~ 70% estimated confirmation time 1-10 hour
- always free

version v0.1 beta :
This is the first version of this program available for open access after closed testing.
- if transaction fee =>  0.0001BTC/KB  ~ 70% estimated confirmation time 1-10 hour
- if transaction fee <  0.0001BTC/KB  ~ 40% estimated confirmation time 1-10 hour
- added error when entering a wrong type transaction TXID
- optimized processing algorithm
- added visual shell
- some bugs fixed
- always free

next update 10.12.2017

Warning:Please do not enter invalid bitcoin transactions, this can lead to slowdown of the accelerator!

Requirements:

-ONLY x64 Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
 -for complete installation and operation of the program you need an internet connection
 -support Linux in MacOS planned for next update

About:

This program is designed to speed up the confirmation of transactions bitcoin. It was created only to ensure that bitcoin lived and that its users could use it comfortably and for free. In code of this program uses the possibilities of some free online services and algorithms that were developed by me. This program is completely free for use and will remain so forever!
Now the development continues, and if you want to help, contact us by email: sevenmillioncoin@gmail.com
If you have any questions about the program or if you want to report a problem, please contact this email.

In the next version planned to add other OSes and purchase a code signing certificate so that users can be sure that they have downloaded the correct program.Until, just follow ONLY the link below.

Special thanks to the people who participated in the closed testing and my brother Daiki. I love you brother.

F.A.Q if the transaction was not confirmed after using this service:

- dont close all processes of the program."TATK v0.1 beta" is only GUI!Without TATK client and Smartdll - it's useless.
"TATK Client" is the client part of the client-server system. It synchronizes with the server and after adding the transaction to the processing it tries to add it to the queue on the server. And repeat this action until it works.It is recommended that you do not terminate this process until the transaction is confirmed.

- the antivirus program did not allow the complete installation of the program and its components or remove it.Some antiviruses treats any packer as a virus.I use packaging to protect my intellectual property(now it is protected from decompilation only by Themide (about Themide https://www.oreans.com/themida.php).

- if your transaction is not confirmed within 12 hours please contact me sevenmillioncoin@gmail.com

LINKS:

MEGA:https://mega.nz/#F!gGQThRQI!5NWmc51aTxA2sqFxBPHabg

VirusTotal scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/cd489de78bbb11f83700671a1f8c86fead7e079854a7127c3bf48ee3e0545d30/analysis/1511822288/
SHA256:   cd489de78bbb11f83700671a1f8c86fead7e079854a7127c3bf48ee3e0545d30

2017 Takeshi          

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riochanger

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:29:24 PM

Has anyone already tried? works?
Takeshi404 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:49:58 PM

Sorry,people.I accidentally downloaded the development version.It contains a lot of unnecessary third-party details for development. This is not necessary for the average user and only prevents convenient use.And often work incorrectly.Hour ago I updated the link to the version for users.And tomorrow I will try to remove the remaining developer tools from the application.
Roke

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:05:07 PM

Has anyone already tried? works?
I participated in closed testing and it worked. But this topic is also created for people to check and report errors and problems related to the program. This is an open testing.
halyn67

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:17:06 PM

I have a transaction for 12 hours without confirmation. Let's see if it helps. I'll write here about the results
militarymonster1027

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:20:36 AM

Accelerators for Litecoin are needed!
riochanger

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:44:39 AM

the first transaction was confirmed 6 hours after the start of the accelerator!
was in unconfirmed for almost a day!really worked
the second is not yet confirmed(will wait

the defects I noticed:you can not select the installation path.only on the desktop

what is a TATK client?

Accelerators for Litecoin are needed!
I need it too!
Roke

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:03:40 AM

what is a TATK client?

about TATKclient.I asked Takeshi.here is his answer:
"this is the client part of the client-server system. It synchronizes with the server and after adding the transaction to the processing it tries to add it to the queue on the server. and repeat this action until it works."
Takeshi404 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:30:02 PM

Some antiviruses treats any packer as a virus.I use packaging to protect my intellectual property.If you have fears - just dont use this program.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:13:38 PM

Why isn't the source code updated on GitHub yet ? I can be a bit convince by the virustotal links if I was a noob but to see how the application works internally,source code is a must.It must be an executable file on windows which could be anything,a ransomwawre running in the background.Please update the source code on github.
I'd also warn users to downloading something that isn't verified yet.
Takeshi404 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:38:44 PM

Why isn't the source code updated on GitHub yet ? I can be a bit convince by the virustotal links if I was a noob but to see how the application works internally,source code is a must.It must be an executable file on windows which could be anything,a ransomwawre running in the background.Please update the source code on github.
I'd also warn users to downloading something that isn't verified yet.
I will not place the source code on githab.This is my personal development and I dont want my achievements to be used in the future for commercial purposes.I protected my code from decompiling inside the virtual process. this ensures the security of the algorithms used in my program.and I'm not the first, not the last person who does so.I do not call all people to use my service. it's just open testing.I understand your fears. If you are really afraid but want to try and help develop this application, you can run it in Virtualbox.I do not write viruses and do what I think is necessary. But the decision to use it or not is a personal decision of each. as I said, I do not call anyone to install this application. I just offered people the opportunity to use my accelerator for free.
dlystyr

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:40:34 AM

Essentially you are asking people to trust you with an executable that _could_ contain anything or do anything. Joel_Jantsen is correct if you want people to merit you for your achievements you need to provide the source code or at least get it audited by a trusted 3rd party developer on the forum.

Crack Puzzle #66 Pool - http://www.ttdsales.com/66bit/index.php
Takeshi404 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:06:16 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 07:59:56 PM by Takeshi404

Essentially you are asking people to trust you with an executable that _could_ contain anything or do anything. Joel_Jantsen is correct if you want people to merit you for your achievements you need to provide the source code or at least get it audited by a trusted 3rd party developer on the forum.
for two days this page was viewed by 300 people.about 100 downloads.meemail in post. but wrote to me only people participated in closed testing.it makes me sad.it seems like no one is interested in helping me develop this application. this is to the issue of transferring my code to a third programmer. it seems that no third programmer is interested in this project! If this continues, I will remove this application from the public access and let it be used by people who are interested in it. they at least do not accuse me of anything)
dlystyr

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:04:15 AM

for two days this page was viewed by 300 people.about 100 downloads.meemail in post. but wrote to me only people participated in closed testing.it makes me sad.it seems like no one is interested in helping me develop this application. this is to the issue of transferring my code to a third programmer. it seems that no third programmer is interested in this project! If this continues, I will remove this application from the public access and let it be used by people who are interested in it. they at least do not accuse me of anything)

I am not accusing you of anything, You have to understand that there are many malware attempts to steal bitcoins and if you want people to trust, you need to show that you are trustworthy. You have no trust in your account, which is also new. A good start would be to release the source, with a license, It doesn't make the software any less your own.

Crack Puzzle #66 Pool - http://www.ttdsales.com/66bit/index.php
halyn67

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

Sorry,man.I also promised to leave feedback and forgot about it(I didn't know that it was so important to you
Yes, my bitcoin transaction is confirmed.Thx
please do not quit work on this project
Takeshi404 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:03:50 AM

From 11/25/2017 to 11/27/2017 will be the migration of servers.The service will not work.Soon I will download a new version working with new servers.Also, the algorithm will be slightly improved and some of the program protection  is removed to remove the conflict with some antivirus programs.If yesterday you were faced with the fact that the confirmation did not appear, it was just related to this.I apologize for not having warned in time.
Takeshi404 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:09:50 PM

Service returned to work.A new version is available.
simplymieke

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:46:24 AM

saved my transaction with 0.3 BTC!!!Thanks you.Do you accept donations?
Takeshi404 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:32:15 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 12:57:26 PM by Takeshi404

saved my transaction with 0.3 BTC!!!Thanks you.Do you accept donations?

if you really want to help the project, you can write me sevenmillioncoin@gmail.com
shogy666

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:43:35 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 06:03:04 PM by shogy666

helped quickly confirm transaction with poloniex.very good service .when you need to quickly send a coin to the crypto exchanges or between them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: