Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERCEIVED FAILURE OF THE COIN CALLED BINANCE  (Read 214 times)
Mikelude (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:44:40 PM

When the Chinese exchange sprang up from the indigenous coin called Binance, I thought I have finally seen my ticket to financial breakthrough in crypto trading and investment. But how wrong I was! Having seen how well the initial Chinese Coins fared, I thought Binance would fare much better, considering the use cases associated with it. I didn't waste time to withdraw almost all my savings just to make sure I invested in this new gold in the market. The coin didn't waste time in showing bearish signs immediately I took a position. Within a short time, the coin has dropped about 60% from my buying price. I expected a bounce back to its ATH but the coin has defied this expectation as it keeps on dangling at its current price. I might be wrong to draw this conclusion at this time but I believe the coin can still put smile in the face of we the investors. Here, I drop my pen.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshuab90

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

When the Chinese exchange sprang up from the indigenous coin called Binance, I thought I have finally seen my ticket to financial breakthrough in crypto trading and investment. But how wrong I was! Having seen how well the initial Chinese Coins fared, I thought Binance would fare much better, considering the use cases associated with it. I didn't waste time to withdraw almost all my savings just to make sure I invested in this new gold in the market. The coin didn't waste time in showing bearish signs immediately I took a position. Within a short time, the coin has dropped about 60% from my buying price. I expected a bounce back to its ATH but the coin has defied this expectation as it keeps on dangling at its current price. I might be wrong to draw this conclusion at this time but I believe the coin can still put smile in the face of we the investors. Here, I drop my pen.

What was the initial price you bought in at? That's pretty unfortunate that it took a dip on you. Have you considered using those coins to offset trading costs?
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:07:22 AM

Currently binance coin is doing so well, sorry if you you lost 60% of your portfolio

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

You said it all. The value of the coin might go up at any time. The fact that the coin is experiencing a deep doesn't mean you have seen all that it can offer. While I know how terrible one can feel when an investment drops in value, it is only normal that it does drop, likewise when it picks up. a little patience will give you lots of reasons to smile.
shekt4

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:59:40 PM

Lol...funny time and patience is what is needed in the cryptocurrencies space to create real and massive wealth...imagine what has really happened to binance coin now..lol

I konw u have probably learnt your lessons...

Hint; look for a good project you believe in...secure a good position and forget it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: