Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone know a signature campaign open for newbie??  (Read 418 times)
Ru chin Salcedo (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

Any suggestion cause I want to try to enter to a signature campaign.
NoobStroob

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:44:12 PM

I recommend just working your way up to at least Jr. Member before joining a campaign because not many campaigns are looking for newbies, and the ones that do won't provide much benefit anyway. I'm still a newbie myself and I'm just gonna wait until I'm a Jr. Member
apvmoreira

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:34:40 PM

For what i have read, we newbies need to post, be active and show that we are working our way here to the next level, at least.

After 40 post, if i remember it correctly, then we can go for signature campaigns.
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:04:32 AM

You should rank up junior member before joining signature campaign. So there is a newbie rank because it is a stage to read and to study about bitcoin then after that you can have some knowledge about bitcoin so you can join signature campaign.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:10:31 AM

Any suggestion cause I want to try to enter to a signature campaign.

Have you looked at the list of signature campaigns on the Services Discussion board? It's prominently displayed on the first sheet of threads.

Please do some research first before you start a thread asking very general questions with very common location for answers.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:05:19 AM

Unfortunately not, and those very rare ones that are have very low and unappealing rewards.

surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:46:02 AM

I also tried to look for a signature campaign that accept newbie but they only accept Jr member or above. Newbies can still participate social campaign if you have social account with many followers

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:51:45 AM

no, I've never seen signatures campaign for newbie.
and the reason is simple, anyone can make quite a lot of this account and try to farm some coins
and that it is not acceptable for campaign's managers, so that is why minimum level is Junior Member
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:48:10 PM

You can check LiveEdu bounty campaign here on bitcointalk. Its open for newbies also. You have to make at least 10 posts per week to receive 0.5 stakes.
It's something, you know. At least you'll start from somewhere.
Goodluck

Moesee

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:03:45 PM

Yeh difficult for newbie to participate suppose you need
Build trust and experience before so one needs to be patient
And build to get there.
eduinvestor

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:11:34 PM

Hello,

I recommend you to rank up to Jr.Member, it will take you 30 messages (2 days)

After that, you are welcome to join Moon Funding Signature Campaign and get rewarded for it Wink

Moon Funding Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399193.msg24535237#msg24535237

Building a business has never been so easy
Moon Funding : Crowdfunding & Development

Telegram And Whitepaper                               
jailtonjunior

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:28:08 PM

what is signature campaign?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

You hardly can find campaigns accepting newbies. Reasons why - well, it was answered many times:
First of all, newbies can't have clickable links in signatures, so, advertising isn't effective. And if campaigns would accept newbies, basically, everyone would be able to create dozens of fresh accounts and join campaigns with these accounts.
Just little patience until you reach higher ranks, it doesn't takes much time to be jr. Member at least and then join campaigns. But if you want to participate in signature campaigns, you will need for better quality of posts.

maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:44:06 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 02:28:41 PM by maeusi

You only can look at bounty campaigns, where mostly payments are in token. But even on bounties you will have to search long to find one for newbies. Signature Campaigns with BTC defenively don't exist for newbies for good reason.
NoomDalv

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:32:09 AM

I recommend you to start reading and gathering information about this community and keep a frequent post rate (1-2 daily) as im doing at the moment, just be patient and soon enough you will find youself doing signature campaigns for Jr Members
Su Yong

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:53:30 AM

I recommend you to start reading and gathering information about this community and keep a frequent post rate (1-2 daily) as im doing at the moment, just be patient and soon enough you will find youself doing signature campaigns for Jr Members
so we should wait till my rank up to jr member, oh god. okay thanks for info where is the thread about rank any task for reach that jr member rank  Huh
FastInvest
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:43:11 AM

Rank is very important in this forum. Especially if you want to participate in signature campaigns.  Smiley

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
SouthGangz

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:31:13 AM

If you want to find a signature campaign that paying in BTC and accept newbie, it's impossible but it'll be possible if it's altcoin bounty signature campaign. Go to Bounty (altcoin) section you can see a lot of bounty campaign in here and a lot of campaign in here accept Newbie in signature bounty campaign.
m_01

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:19:25 PM

Here you go https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105784
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

You shouldn't put your hopes up as signature campaigns paying in BTC mostly accept member-ranking people to higher level ones. You can find some campaigns that accept newbies in the altcoin section but I think that is not worth it. My suggestion is that you should take your time and just post in this forum in a daily and consistently (without making spam posts) manner while waiting to rank up. Learn the ins and outs of this website and know the rules for every thread. Just be patient.  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: