Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your retweet link for airdrops  (Read 562 times)
bstewart (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:00:12 PM

Lately the shitcoin airdrops are requiring more and more things to do.

One of which is to retweet their status and send them a link to YOUR retweet or their status.

However, I can't ever find that link because retweeting someone else's tweet only provides the url of their own tweet. In other words, my retweet url is actually the url of their original tweet. Does anyone know how to do this?
PD1882

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:00:34 PM

I've found it by googling my time line, viewing the retweet and in the top right corner there is a down arrow - click that and it reveals a menu on which is 'copy link to tweet'. Hoping that works as it's what I've done, I couldn't find any other way in the iOS app at least.
Madmats

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:19:27 PM

Once you click on your retweet and retweet window opens, then copy your web address and that should be your retweet link. Unless I am wrong about this but that is what I have done with success, good luck friend

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
bstewart (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:47:10 PM

Thanks guys. I guess I will need to get off the app/mobile and do it through a browser.
Moesee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:21:04 PM

I've found it by googling my time line, viewing the retweet and in the top right corner there is a down arrow - click that and it reveals a menu on which is 'copy link to tweet'. Hoping that works as it's what I've done, I couldn't find any other way in the iOS app at least.

Will give it a shot been battling with this Smiley
bstewart (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:52:14 PM

Will give it a shot been battling with this Smiley

Did this work for you? It still shows up as the url of the original tweet haha. Ridiculous.
jailtonjunior

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:08:21 PM

i have the same problem, on the facebook how it works?
Etym_lajanz

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:54:58 PM

I guess you just have to click on the tweet option and click on copy tweet URL
Helderio

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:02:11 AM

the link will stay the same with the owner status, that's not changed anything.
Hikarune

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:05:35 AM

the link will stay the same with the owner status, that's not changed anything.
yeah, it will get nothing changed, the retweet link means the owner status that we've been retweeted, eventhough the link not changed.
k1350000

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:49:57 AM

Thanks!
Naing7

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

simply click on date time (HH:MM Ago)  in front of tweet, it will display tweet URL, if it is re tweet then it will display the original tweet URL only.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: