Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Abandoned project...  (Read 4273 times)
harningt (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 03:09:14 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2022, 07:10:27 PM by harningt

ABANDONED
Tachikoma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 08:17:16 AM

Doing awesome on the fund raiser - too bad BTC value is tanking... may make the Litecoin server goal a larger stretch to pay for server... (actively investigating necessary resources on what it takes to run one using 'Abe')...

If you code it up I will donate a server capable of running Litecoind on Abe for at least a year.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks | Bytesized Seedboxes BTC/LTC supported
btcven

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:30:44 AM

Oh! Another thing! If anyone can drum up a nice high-res logo (or better yet, vector format) for Electrum for Android, I'm soliciting for low-res samples and if it's good, you get 0.1 BTC up front and if project goes through funding, another 0.1 BTC + of course your name in credits. (Sound fair?)
I'll probably make another bigger post on logo request later in other places to try to get more eyes.

The Electrum atom logo is in vector format. Look for it in the electrum-web images on GitHub.

I have this seed in vector format too http://cl.ly/PkDg (I mean the seed alone, but has no examples in the phone)

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
tehace

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:11:07 AM

will the litecoin integration in the android version mean the PC version is getting it too?

DOGE: DChHzYffNDrMsM9L1GtG14cmp1NUXrEe9Z
Seth Otterstad

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:34:21 PM

Did this get funded all the way?  Why is so much of the donation amount going to litecoin support?  Litecoin has a miniscule amount of users compared to bitcoin, and it doesn't even have 100 merchants after two years of supporters running around promoting it.  How can this be worth a dev's time to support?  Litecoiners can easily convert to bitcoin if they want to do anything with their coins.

Seth Otterstad's Blog          @SethOtterstad on twitter          Seth on google+
Seth Otterstad

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 10:13:56 PM

I can contribute the rest for the remote backup support if you are short on that.  If it is possible, I think it would be good to have an option to hide the balance of the wallet, or have it indistiguishable from a watching-only address, so that the NSA or whoever has access to my dropbox can't see how many coins I have.

A couple other quick questions:  Can you point me to a link to how to use electrum over tor?
Also, someone told me that electrum wallet addresses are linked, in that someone can tell if two addresses come from the same seed.  Is this correct?

Seth Otterstad's Blog          @SethOtterstad on twitter          Seth on google+
Martok88

Activity: 282

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 03:19:38 AM

Hi, I know you've got a lot of work ahead of you already, but I'd like to request one specific feature that I've been searching for in a mobile client: offline transaction import, signing, and export, ideally using QR codes. This would allow for an old smartphone to be used as a dedicated BTC cold storage device without needing to buy specialized hardware or use an offline PC. I think a lot of people might find that to be incredibly useful.
Martok88

Activity: 282

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 05:02:55 AM

Great to hear that you've already been thinking about it. In theory, would the process you described be compatible with the existing Electrum desktop client? Apparently the 1.8 client has the ability to send and receive transactions via QR codes, though I haven't actually tried it myself.
it-zone

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:54:10 PM

Hi, it seems Thomas escaped with money, did not he?
MechaLeary

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:40:25 PM

Hi, it seems Thomas escaped with money, did not he?
Seems so  Angry
Tachikoma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 08:30:15 AM

I received new information about the project a week ago. He apologised for the lack of updates and promised more updates in the coming weeks.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks | Bytesized Seedboxes BTC/LTC supported
afrotec

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Coinnoisseur

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:17:02 PM

Any updates on this project, Thomas? Total of 16 BTC contributed over 1 year ago, and still nothing to show for it.  Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: