Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST.IO is a SCAM? [UPDATE: I've received all my tokens, NO SCAM!]  (Read 1973 times)
bigdownloads (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:51:42 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 07:06:07 PM by bigdownloads

I invested more than 0.02BTC 1 week ago (their threshold of receiving tokens pre-ICO) and I still havent received any tokens from them. I contacted their support but they just ignore me. Is this a total scam? What are your experiences?

UPDATE 29/12/2017: I'm very very sorry for not updating you guys, I have totally forgotten it. But I've received all my tokens and the coin is now listed on Kucoin and it went already from 6,5c to 21c! Alot of potential!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

I invested more than 0.02BTC 1 week ago (their threshold of receiving tokens pre-ICO) and I still havent received any tokens from them. I contacted their support but they just ignore me. Is this a total scam? What are your experiences?

Try to write in their announcement thread bro I see that utrust is the one of best ICO of this year.
I think support team might be offline or busy in other works. You can work the owner to share issue. I think he might contact the escrow to release the token once the ICO is over.
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:53:59 PM

Contact them on Telegram
Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:00:59 PM

I don't know. But I really shocked. Because I think this is a good ICO in crypto project.
sportsman18

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:03:51 PM

Try contact them in Telegram Group.

"MISSING TOKENS?

If you are still missing tokens, please check the following yourself:

1. Transactions can take up to 3-4 hours (Ethereum) or 12-24 hours (Bitcoin). Even if they are confirmed on the blockchain, our system may still require a few more hours to read it from there. Please be patient!

2. Please verify that you used UTRUST.IO and no other site. Beware that there are sites trying to imitate ours, so manually go to UTRUST.IO and do not use Google or similar. If you have sent funds to an address on one of the scammer sites, your funds are 100% lost and there is nothing we can do.

3. The minimum contribution is 0.02 BTC or 0.2 ETH. If you have sent less, please send more before the ICO ends, otherwise your funds may be lost. No refunds are provided for these cases. Please verify to 100% that you sent the minimum amounts using blockchain.info (Bitcoin) and etherscan.io (Ethereum) by searching for the address you contributed to and verify that the current final balance of the wallet is above the minimum.

4. Should you still miss transactions after verifying all of the above, please send me a PM confirming that you checked step 1, 2 and 3. Include the address you sent the funds to, a screenshot of your UTRUST.IO dashboard (showing your deposit address AND your deposit history), as well as your email and I will help you as soon as I can. "  - FROM TELEGRAM GROUP
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:33:12 PM

you must wait until ico end
or maybey you can contact utrust dev or post in utrust announcement thread
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:04 AM

usually payment will be done after finished ICO.
Is utrust finished ICO?
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:04:03 AM

i think utrust project is not a scam, you contact them through what? i think they are busy because ico today will end. try contact via telegram, ANN thread, support or directly to project manager.
i'm sure you'll get the coins.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:01:26 AM

I hope there is no scam and good luck
bdsahin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:54:26 AM

usually payment will be done after finished ICO.
Is utrust finished ICO?
ICO end Soon,I hope Utrust not Scam.
Checkout https://utrust.io/ico

▄███████████▄
            ▄███████████████████▄
         ▒██████▀           ▀███████
       █████▀                   ▀█████
     █████                         █████
       █      █████████████          ████
 ▀████       ██████████████████        ███
  ████       ███████████████████        ███
 ███ ▀       █████         █████         ███
▐███         █████         █████         ███▌
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          █████        ███████         ███
▐███         █████          █████        ███▌
 ███         █████         ██████        ███
  ███        ████████████████████       ████
   ███       ██████████████████          ██
    ████     ███████████████             
     ████▄                         ▄████
       █████▄                   ▄█████
         ██████▄             ▄██████
           ▀█████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████▀
ezop
ecom blockchain

BITCOINTALK
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

I think you just did something wrong, or not proper when you invested to their pre-ico. Utrust was on of the big successful ico this year. Try to to their team or send them an email to their site utrust.io for sure they will accommodate you. However, there ico last day today. Smiley
wanchong1

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:50:04 PM

we need more information to tell if this coin is scam or not. other people have similiar situation?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alymwb

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

I believe to project utrust will well developed the future, pray only hope fine for the future Wink
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:43:58 PM

why do you think so? be patient

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:08:58 AM

I hope this is not true, hopefully there is even better news from utrust.io
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:09:35 AM

I hope this is not true, hopefully there is even better news from utrust.io
I have heard a lot about this project, it seems very hot, but i miss the ico bounty campaign of it. i think there may be some misunderstanding, it may not be a scam.

JohnyCrowler

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:17:44 AM

No man, it is not a scam. Everything is done too cool to be a scam. Check it everything again. Check ther rules of ICO, check if you sent right amount and on correct adress, not a scammer's adress and so on. If you checked it and didn't fint anythunk, write them. Good luck)
Sunnyday8228

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:25:46 AM

I think there is some misunderstanding.

Utrust is a potential ICO and ends with more than 95% fund raised. It had strong team and back by Swiss government body.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:06:47 AM

You must wait hope your token received.
patofet

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:29:15 AM

You can check linkedin and see by yourself
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: