Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin. Warning  (Read 483 times)
a1j1s (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:15:38 PM

It's not always about the money.
An idea is stronger than diamond.
Having this sense of community based value,
I Am at the most, deeply concerned, about the state of today's market.
I would like to share some thoughts on this matter.
As we all know, Bitcoin Blockchain is this world changeing algorythm.
Inflation ending system, that is ever growing.
It is designed to help us store, and share value in a just, and secure way.
At the fundamental level, it's made to evolve.
Right now i can see it being compromised.

By working on top of the chain (off chain solution) and restricting it from natural growth.
Leaving people with promises. (Why would i risk my money using it outside of the most secure thing?)
Scalability is not an issue here, if we consider that we have solution for it from the beginning of blockchain.
Looking back at your internet connection, and hard drive from 2009,
makes teleportation on the blockchain not so sci-fi in the terms of one hundred years.

By creating a fee based market, where one transaction is more valuable than the other.
Taking equality out of the system, so its more dificult and less officient.
We tend to say it's a natural process, but it was never meant to be, and it does not have to.

By pushing the price with continous forks, that resolve nothing. Bringing inflation to the coin.
And finaly, By creating a BTX wich is 10mb block size(?),
 air droped to registered(?) BTC owners- currency.
Its like printing money again. Inflation on the blockchain.

At this stage, I believe that BCH is the real and only true bitcoin. We should trust the chain itself.

As that being said. If this article was of any value for you.
Consider donating Bitcoin Cash to this address. -   3LdKJYX18voF36wN8DmBAsiuwpSa914NmT

Thank You. Peace
NikolayRaev

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:28:35 PM

We can say that this crypto currency is worthy of attention not only to the private user, but also to the potential investor. All the advantages and tendencies to further strengthening are obvious. If nothing else is taken into account, Bitcoin has a perspective, and she is quite comforting. But there is one problem - it's relations with state bodies.

Far from anywhere is such a favor to her, as in Japan. After all, Bitcoin is the exact opposite of the national currencies. The most terrible thing that can happen is the establishment of control over this monetary system. If this happens, it's possible that the Bitcoins will not disappear, but they will be completely "wrong" Bitcoins.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:11:27 PM

There is nothing new/interesting/helpful/ in your topic.

Like my answer? Donate to the BTC address in my profile.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:08:31 PM

We can say that this crypto currency is worthy of attention not only to the private user, but also to the potential investor. All the advantages and tendencies to further strengthening are obvious. If nothing else is taken into account, Bitcoin has a perspective, and she is quite comforting. But there is one problem - it's relations with state bodies.

Far from anywhere is such a favor to her, as in Japan. After all, Bitcoin is the exact opposite of the national currencies. The most terrible thing that can happen is the establishment of control over this monetary system. If this happens, it's possible that the Bitcoins will not disappear, but they will be completely "wrong" Bitcoins.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Bitcoin is a bit problematic with state agencies because bitcoin is still unopened even bitcoin is not allowed by various countries, is it because bitcoin factors become the opposite of the national money caused by bitcoin sometimes not allowed or just because bitcoin is not a work that seems to many people including the government.
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:19:15 PM

It's not always about the money.
An idea is stronger than diamond.
Having this sense of community based value,
I Am at the most, deeply concerned, about the state of today's market.
I would like to share some thoughts on this matter.
As we all know, Bitcoin Blockchain is this world changeing algorythm.
Inflation ending system, that is ever growing.
It is designed to help us store, and share value in a just, and secure way.
At the fundamental level, it's made to evolve.
Right now i can see it being compromised.

By working on top of the chain (off chain solution) and restricting it from natural growth.
Leaving people with promises. (Why would i risk my money using it outside of the most secure thing?)
Scalability is not an issue here, if we consider that we have solution for it from the beginning of blockchain.
Looking back at your internet connection, and hard drive from 2009,
makes teleportation on the blockchain not so sci-fi in the terms of one hundred years.

By creating a fee based market, where one transaction is more valuable than the other.
Taking equality out of the system, so its more dificult and less officient.
We tend to say it's a natural process, but it was never meant to be, and it does not have to.

By pushing the price with continous forks, that resolve nothing. Bringing inflation to the coin.
And finaly, By creating a BTX wich is 10mb block size(?),
 air droped to registered(?) BTC owners- currency.

At this stage, I believe that BCH is the real and only true bitcoin. We should trust the chain itself.

As that being said. If this article was of any value for you.
Consider donating Bitcoin Cash to this address. -   3LdKJYX18voF36wN8DmBAsiuwpSa914NmT

Thank You. Peace

Could you kindly explain why you believe BCH is the only true bitcoin?

I understand there is scalability issue etc but why don't you think lightning network will solve BTC's scalability issue?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:35:35 PM

Bitcoin cash just doesn't have the utility yet. More companies need to build platforms to integrate it.

Such as....

Ad networks

Pre-paid Debit cards

Online Retailers

Faucets and etc minuscule distribution methods

Cloud mining pay-outs

Once I find more use in BCH, I would feel good about switching over to using it primarily.

Always doubt.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:39:23 PM

This is just a plug for bitcoin cash. There will probably be another claim when bitcoin diamond is released, and then platinum etc..
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:50:27 PM

Oh no.Another thread for encouraging to invest in BCH.BCH has almost lost its battle and BCH is created nothing other than for the interest of bitcoin antichrist Roger ver and his team.They don't really have any wish for bitcoin's progress.By any means,even by destroying the reputation of bitcoin,they just want to fill their pockets.People are already aware of what BCH is.No need for you guys to give new explanations regarding it.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:03:39 AM

Nice proganda. If im new to this maybe I'll get swayed. But in the long run, nah, btc will still prevail. Have you check the btc network? Its getting back to normal. Because those troublemakers already got what they want. Its about the money no more no less.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:07:57 AM

First, stop begging. Begging is seriously frowned upon here. It's shitty form.

And finaly, By creating a BTX wich is 10mb block size(?), air dropped to registered(?) BTC owners- currency.

Thank You. Peace

If I get your logic straight you're saying that all of these hard forks on Bitcoin are inflating the money supply and therefore bad for Bitcoin. Then you say, so Bitcoin Cash is the only real and true Bitcoin.

First, I don't think you understand what "inflating money supply" means...because hard forks don't do that.

Second, you're saying hard forks are the problem and then suggesting we all follow a coin that came about as the result of a hard fork.

WTF? SMH.
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:09:50 AM

I get that people have their own opinion about BCH and I respect that, but when I saw the post "Future of Bitcoin. Warning" and looked at the account and saw it was a newbie account with only 1 post. I immediately thought "I wonder if this is someone who wants to promote BCH". Sure enough I scrolled down and saw it.

It is kind of weird how these accounts keep popping up and part of me wonders if they are real people with legitimate concerns or if they are accounts made as a smear campaign against bitcoin and scare people into buying bcash. The later seems much more likely.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:15:06 AM

There is nothing new/interesting/helpful/ in your topic.

Like my answer? Donate to the BTC address in my profile.

^ The perfect response.

The effort is passable, but again, the way Bitcoin Cash is marketed in such a bad way. This is probably why bitcoin cash looks so bad and seems like a project that is only in it for the profit. The way it is sold to people is so weirdly hostile. They should hire me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: