Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:41:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn 30usd to 100 usd per day !  (Read 2007 times)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:16:35 AM

Since you are newbie in crypto world dont be expect that you can earn that kind of amount in only one day but if you have a big capital to start you can try to enter in trading industry.
Do some research mate this is so risky  you need to underatand the basic procedure or if you have no capital you can join in some social media campaign or signature campaign but this is not a daily income.

bavian

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:06:24 PM

I think if you're looking for the stable income, it's better to find it with investing.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:57:13 PM

As a new on this field I think you cannot earn as mucj as you want just focus as now on learningsbut if you want a higher one i would just trading but it is a risky way of earnings
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

I don't know, if you find out an approach, please do not tell me! Because by then, you will be a liar!
hercules006

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:24:56 PM

Thats quite hard to find that kind of easy money in crypto man, i think you should be looking for a real job in fast food.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

As a new on this field I think you cannot earn as mucj as you want just focus as now on learningsbut if you want a higher one i would just trading but it is a risky way of earnings
Investing with learning would be the best thing to do first before dealing with any thing that can bring you that amount, knowing your interest and your skills will drive you to find the ways to earn, small amount as a beginner but when you already maximize the way then it can be much bigger than that.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:25:18 PM

Dear all,
I am new and i want to know there is possible way to earn 30 to 100 usd per day without capital or with small amont of money ?
Thank you so much
Without capital its impossible. But with first money that you invest in coin maybe you could get some profit but for stabil earn each day 30-100 i think its Impossible even doing bounty. Doing bounty still need a time to paying users, sometimes need 2 until 3 month to waiting.Except you have a hardware to mining bitcoin but still the hardware it's not cheap to invest.

It does not necessarily follow that it is impossible to make money without capital because the first capital needed for money making is actually not money but ideas.On the surface, it does seem like everything have been discovered and nothing left to try, but if one makes an effort of digging deeper or thinking outside the box, sudden new switches would be sighted. This is the information and money now follow people with the right information.
itsmebigs21024

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:47:42 PM

So easy to make more. Think about it if you but 1 btc and daytrade over the past few days ypu could make 3 to 4 k a day with 1 btc.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

First of all,you should participate in the airdrops and in the bounty companies.
TalkToomuch

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:36:20 PM

Dear all,
I am new and i want to know there is possible way to earn 30 to 100 usd per day without capital or with small amont of money ?
Thank you so much

you could try to do some bounties like signature campaign / twitter campaign / facebook campaign and many other campaigns around
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:57:28 PM

If you know some foreign languages then I suggest to take part in Translation Bounties. They are good paid usually.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
MrKubem

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:32:21 PM

It is difficult to make 30-100 $ per day. You can know its value in practice. In my country the steady income of 8h work is $ 10 a day. So if I have a $ 30 a day income I would probably be willing to take the current job to spend time on another job. But there are also many ways to make money without investing. Bounty, airdrop ..... there are many scam projects. But there are also many good projects (good projects also rely heavily on its community). Wish you luck finding your way. Can share with me if you have such luck: D

Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:34:10 PM

Yes it is possible. if one of your coins is pumped my mcAfee, you may be able to make x2 or so in just one day. Otherwise no, don't even try
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:39:03 PM

Buy low sell high - (few k satoshis on the spread)

On a coin/token that has good value BUT has no product launch for 3 + months, wont take off before you can swing trade to make a few $

gwzz

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:40:48 PM

You can do some research no the forum. Find some airdrop or ico to participate in. These projects potentially give you back some money. However, no one can ensure you earn money on any project. Usually, easy money means easy to lose. Anyway, good luck!
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:17:02 AM

By improving your trading skills, you can earn much more that amounts. Just read and learn a lot and make your decisions just on your own.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:35:43 AM

it's impossible to earn 30USD to 100USD per day, not unless you try in gambling and lucky enough to win 100usd a day. Grin Grin
fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:41:01 AM

If you want to earn money, join a bounty campaign, they offer a job. You just gotta have to make your rank higher first and research about cryptocurrencies specialy altcoins because you're gonna need that knowledge and learn how to participate in a campaign. That's the only capital you need.
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:30:46 AM

You can Considered this as a way of how to accumulate income using your Bitcointalk account.

"Bounty and Airdrops"

Bounty - is a way to received coin by doing some specific task such as , Signature campaign , Social media Campaign, Telegram Campaign , Translation Campaign, Reddit so on as the list goes on , then here share of coin is declared according to a specific task by percentage depending on the Sale outcome most of them 2% to 3% of their ICO's if it goes success they will divide it on all Participant of their Campaign , this is a decent way to help them to be made known mostly that's the goal and on this they pay you of their coin. (mostly of Bounty are successful and here's how in my experience i get the most profit compare on airdrops.)

Airdrops - is a way to received specific coin with a specific amount based on owners accord and decision on how much they will give (mostly of airdrops gives a small chuck of share, but come on men it's just free be thankful also on little things.) just sign up mostly on a google form some ask you a little task and approved you to be partakers of the airdrops.

for me Both is good it only vary on your focus , target and time management.

curlyti (OP)

Activity: 228

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

Be a scalper,you can earn 300-500usd if you have atleast $1k that would be easy.
Bro, can you teach me please.
Thank you so much .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: