Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn 30usd to 100 usd per day !  (Read 2006 times)
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

Try forex or Binary. but risky. Binary more risky than Forex. And try to other passive income methods but risk is always there. without risk there is no gain

jiguqtmay511632

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:03:13 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 11:56:32 AM by jiguqtmay511632

You had better stopping that thought. if you really want to make money you should spend more time and be more careful before you do any investment or you will regret for what you have done.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

If you are looking for a good ICO then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

earning 30 dollars per day is not a hard job. I often spend about 2000 dollars and trade Centra. Its price usually fluctuates more than 20% per day and I can get profit from that.

Usually if you really want to earn more profit then you should really invest more on it but don't forget about the risk that you can encounter because day trading is really risky. If you think your skills is not enough then stop doing it because you might loose money.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

Dear all,
I am new and i want to know there is possible way to earn 30 to 100 usd per day without capital or with small amont of money ?
Thank you so much

I think bounty programs will be good option for you - it is not necessary to do any investments

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
grever

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:58:03 PM

Today we faced some small corrections in crypto world which we dont like Smiley
If you want to start trading without your own investment you should yoin @Viberate. Their rewardin system Works great.

Today i earned 135 VIB tokens and if I assume all rewards from past 2 months I reached 4500VIB's today. Really a great reward.

You can register here and start :

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:

http://bitcoinist.com/viberate-launches-community-rewards-program-worth-one-million-dollars/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

VIBE price:
$0,546214 USD (-16.42%)
0.00003683 BTC (-7.52%)
0.00049453 ETH (-17.53%)
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

Dear all,
I am new and i want to know there is possible way to earn 30 to 100 usd per day without capital or with small amont of money ?
Thank you so much
without capital its hard to earn 30usd per day, but its possible.but best would be doing trade with some capital.try to rank up your bitcointalk account and then join signature campaign.
curlyti (OP)

Activity: 228

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:28:32 AM

Dear all,
Thank you so much
without capital its hard to earn 30usd per day, but its possible.but best would be doing trade with some capital.try to rank up your bitcointalk account and then join signature campaign.
Thank you for your advise.
KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:07:05 AM

Take part in bounty programs, airdrops, maybe you're lucky and you will get coins that will grow in value.

your are right buddy! if ever he/she joining campaigns and be get ranking up first with at-least from newbie to jr member to join a signature campaign. but he/she need some patience to reach, like 30$ or more.  and be luckily getting free money from airdrops.
Tutikv

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

I do not think it will be so easy without working hard from myself. if you have a very good understanding of the world of crypto and understand English, you can try to make your article will be paid, you will make as much as suggested to build the reputation of the crypto world

G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

As an user stated above, capital funding is much important to profit or earn such an increased profit regularly. Apart from that user needs to be lucky enough to invest into the right asset to make the best out of the same. 30$-100$ is something big and requires good analytical skills to predict the market.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:28:54 AM

Learn and grow in the bitcointalk  community and you can participate in bounties for some good coins.  Otherwise learn a skill like creating a website, online advertisement etc at the comfort of your home. You could earn from that too.
mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

it's easy to earn 30 $ to 100 $ basta
you know how to make signature campaigns or anything that's needed in a campaign or bounty
it is better to know more income or more than you expect money
You are always active in everything
you can also join campaigns like facebook, twitter, telegram and anything else,
because those bounties you can go along with
if you can remember all that you joined
and most importantly you have your own computer loptop
so you monitor what you do with the campaigns or bounties you join
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

I think stealing is not the right solution,
you must learn to value money, by investing it, and then you monitor your assets, to control the conditions
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

When I starting earning I Focus on holding atleast a week for trading purposes or buy it then if double the price then sell.trading is one good source of earning but you should know what to buy of course,and  for daily income its hard to find a way to earn but you must try to know if you can't or not.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:51:54 AM

I think that depends on how much money you will invest in, if you have more than 1000 usd, it is very easy, just buying some coins when it drops a lot and sell them after recovering, if you do not have much money, you should do some labor, for example, joining some bounties, including translation, signature bounty and so on.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
tengkukaya

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:31:46 AM

could somebody give an advise from what to start to become a good trader?
MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

it will not be so easy without any skills or hard work from yourself. You need a very good understanding of crypts and a good understanding of English
grever

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

I found one token very interesting. Instead of mining you can get some tokens by promoting them on social media, adding artists, venues,...

If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Miningtry

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

Mining can give you 30$/day. But yo need to invest some money first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: