Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:45:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best out of- OMG, Waves, Stratis, Ark or Walton?  (Read 902 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:44:05 AM

IMO here, i would say

Waves deserve a better price in terms of development and time of existence in the crypto world.
They has been developing and giving a clear view of their roadmap on their website.

Ark is good as i can see they are sharing their development on their facebook time by time too

Stratis has seems delayed their progress IIRC
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:58:05 AM

From my point of view - it would be definitely waves. There so many new features on the way like new DEX interface(you can participater in the closed beta now), the NG implementatuin which will meka waves the fastest blockchain, scrypt smart contracts etc
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:03:42 AM

Currently the most ambitious one is for sure Omisego. It is somewhat new and they did everything right. Right behind, Waves and Stratis project are going good but their prices somewhat stalling.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:39:10 AM

From my point of view - it would be definitely waves. There so many new features on the way like new DEX interface(you can participater in the closed beta now), the NG implementatuin which will meka waves the fastest blockchain, scrypt smart contracts etc
I agree with you about the Waves platform right now the coin is undervalued, i see to it that devs are working on their best development, NG protocol will have a high speed transactions
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:16:17 AM

My choice would be Waves. It is a great project with lots of interesting features.

I invested some money in it and I'm gonna buy some other coins, as long as price is so low.
Yet Waves platform can be even improved. For example its decentralized exchange has a very ugly interface, graphs are not updated in real time and placing an order is not so user-friendly. If they keep improving and development works well, as it has been so far, I'm pretty confident this project will become the next Ethereum, or even better!

About Stratis, I haven't understood yet what this project is about. And if I don't understand a project it's better to not invest in it, because I just don't know how it works and how much potential it has...
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:58:14 AM

To understand which project is better to invest money, it is necessary to answer several important questions. what is behind the project (which idea, technology) and who is behind the project (which team). What is the increase in the value of a coin - organic or speculative.

JCM

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

When I look at the above mentioned voices, I come to the following list:
OMG 12 positive
Waves 17 positive, 3 negative
Stratis 8 positive
Ark 5 positive
Walton 3 positive, 1 negative
Hesaplar

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:20:09 PM

In correct order I'd say: Waves, OmiseGO, Ark.
I don't care about stratis and walton. If you want to do long term investment you should buy first 3 coins.
If you are looking for fast pump and dump schemes you can try your chance with stratis and walton.

btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:20:03 PM

Among the 5 its WAVES that I trust I see steady rise of its value.  Walton is never hype, yet I do't think it won't have a good value too. Stratis had gone to its very peak but suddenly drop right where they are now. But probably in the next update, the price will reach to its ATH again.
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

Every coin you mention is great for long term holding. You can make a good altcoin portfolio with them. If you are not sure which one is better you can buy at the same amount. For example put 1k USD for each coin and wait 1 year. I'm sure you will make a lot of profit with that investment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: