Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:56:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Guide to make 25 - 50$ a day autopilot with MINIMAL work (w proof)  (Read 5154 times)
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:49:42 AM

I request a vouch copy, will try and implement this and of course write back an honest review.
vampire22

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:37:15 AM

I don't need to try the guide. The technics are known and i do this business for several months with needed software and so on.

I just bought the guide. The guide is known and unfortunately it does not work as the op describes it. You might earn something but then only cent amounts. It is very tedious.

Is there a possibility to get a refund?

Have you tried the guide? I have personally used it to make money, as shown in the payment proofs above? Try it, and let me know how it works please. If it still does not work after trying it, I will offer a refund.
if I was not confident in it working as described, I would not have offered 3 vouch copies. I stand behind my guide

If you haven't tried the guide, please don't say it doesn't work. I have the payment proofs to back it up, it DOES work

I don't need to try your guide. As i said, the guide is known an there are several guides out there free of charge and exactly the same as yours.

I'm not going to tell you what it's all about, but it's not as easy or fast as it's described.
SheHadMANHands
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:21:42 PM

The method is known and its lot of hard work to get this thing rolling...
the guide is well done and he explained everything in detail.  But the technique is overused and in my opinion not worth doing...
BluOrb (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:12:43 AM

bump
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: