Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QUICK FUND EXCHANGE MoneyPak for Bitcoins~~ NO FEES EVER! 100% GTD  (Read 2013 times)
quickfundexchange (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 06:01:09 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 08:52:00 PM by quickfundexchange

Its a privileged to be part of this wonderful forum. Quick Fund Exchange is dedicated to exchange MoneyPaks for Bitcoins. We will never charge a fee or a percentage. Customers can rest assured that we will always deliver and provide exceptional service. We take pride in taking care of our customers. Please read the FAQ below.

Is it Really FREE when everyone else is charging?

Absolutely! We will never charge a dime for the exchange we can bet money on it!

How are you able to offer such a good deal without charging?

First i would like to mention that Quick Fund Exchange is already making its percentage by offering this service to a large corporation. We charge the corporation a fee for each MoneyPak we process.

Can we trust Quick Fund Exchange?

We are devoted to our customers and without you its impossible to operate. Please rest assured that we will always deliver and maintain a high level of customer service.

Will you send First?

We understand the reality of potential online thief's looking to take advantage of people. Quick Fund Group will assume liability and will send first if you can provide good verifiable references. If you are a very active user in the community its always a plus.

How long does the procedure take?

We don't mess around. We send the moneypaks within 15-30 minutes. Time is money in our eyes.

How much moneypaks can you provide?

Great question! We will only provide what comes in at the exact moment. The amounts available will be posted in this thread.

Can i pm you to get the Money Paks?

No! If you are interested in the Moneypaks, please first post in the thread. By doing this others can view and vouch for you, if you are trustworthy.

WE WILL SEND FIRST TO CUSTOMER OF GOOD REPUTATION. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Current Moneypaks ready for Deployment.

$55
$20
$20

More coming in daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Droganan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:44:27 PM

I'll take that 20 dollar MP. How much BTC for it?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 11:24:46 PM

So we send you Bitcoins... who gets the MoneyPak? Wink

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
quickfundexchange (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:36:09 PM

Money Pak ready ..

$55
$20

Ready to send. Only exchange for bitcoin.
quickfundexchange (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:51:15 AM

Current Moneypaks

$55
$20
$20
Juneteenth

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:04:46 AM

Current Moneypaks

$55
$20
$20
will take 20 pls
quickfundexchange (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:14:39 AM

Current Moneypaks

$55
$20
$20
will take 20 pls

Sure do you have some good referrals? If you do i will send it first.I am ready when you are.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:48:00 AM

I am sometimes selling bitcoins so might look at this thread in future when selling. Also, I have started an escrow service, it might be of use to you since it seems your first couple moneypaks are worth under 3 BTC. Thus, these escrows I do for free (amounts under 3 BTC). Check my signature for the link to my escrow service, just trying to help some people prevent being scammed. References are included in my reputation thread and also a link to a site's WOT in my escrow service thread. Good luck to you!

Juneteenth

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:50:48 AM

I am sometimes selling bitcoins so might look at this thread in future when selling. Also, I have started an escrow service, it might be of use to you since it seems your first couple moneypaks are worth under 3 BTC. Thus, these escrows I do for free (amounts under 3 BTC). Check my signature for the link to my escrow service, just trying to help some people prevent being scammed. References are included in my reputation thread and also a link to a site's WOT in my escrow service thread. Good luck to you!
an u escrow thm
KingOfSports

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:53:22 AM

an u escrow thm
Huh? Yes I escrow. How it would work in this case is the seller and buyer of BTC agrees to the contract I send both parties. The seller would then send the BTC to the agreed escrow address. Once the transaction is confirmed, the buyer will send the seller the moneypak code. Once the funds are added the seller tells me to release the coins and I deduct the .0005 sending fee and any escrow fee. For a transaction under 3 BTC, it is free of charge unless it takes over 72 hours to complete.

mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:52:13 PM

anyone need a 500 dollar mp

Juneteenth

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:48:12 PM

an u escrow thm
Huh? Yes I escrow. How it would work in this case is the seller and buyer of BTC agrees to the contract I send both parties. The seller would then send the BTC to the agreed escrow address. Once the transaction is confirmed, the buyer will send the seller the moneypak code. Once the funds are added the seller tells me to release the coins and I deduct the .0005 sending fee and any escrow fee. For a transaction under 3 BTC, it is free of charge unless it takes over 72 hours to complete.
i butchered that message up.. yes I will need you KingOfSports pls pm me.
KingOfSports

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:38:50 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 06:52:17 PM by KingOfSports

an u escrow thm
i butchered that message up.. yes I will need you KingOfSports pls pm me.
PMed you Juneteenth. Will be online for next 45 minutes then will be back around 9:10 PM EST as stated in the PM just sent to you.

mackstuart

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:01:48 PM

Ready for ya.

KingOfSports

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:02:54 PM

Ready for ya.

? Don't know if this was directed towards me but if so please PM me if interested in using me as an escrow.

mackstuart

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:04:29 PM

No that was directed at June but we will be using you for escrow per seller request.  I have a moneypak and june wants to use you to hold the money until the moneypak is received.  I dont have long either though.

KingOfSports

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:10:09 PM

Okay well let me know. I have to leave in less than an hour, if possible the trade could be done at around 9:10PM EST when I get back. I will be online for many hours at that point.

quickfundexchange (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:31:19 PM

Current Moneypaks

$55
$20
$20

I STILL HAVE THESE 3 MONEYPAKS READY TO TRADE FOR BITCOINS!
quickfundexchange (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:52:19 PM

Its a privileged to be part of this wonderful forum. Quick Fund Exchange is dedicated to exchange MoneyPaks for Bitcoins. We will never charge a fee or a percentage. Customers can rest assured that we will always deliver and provide exceptional service. We take pride in taking care of our customers. Please read the FAQ below.

Is it Really FREE when everyone else is charging?

Absolutely! We will never charge a dime for the exchange we can bet money on it!

How are you able to offer such a good deal without charging?

First i would like to mention that Quick Fund Exchange is already making its percentage by offering this service to a large corporation. We charge the corporation a fee for each MoneyPak we process.

Can we trust Quick Fund Exchange?

We are devoted to our customers and without you its impossible to operate. Please rest assured that we will always deliver and maintain a high level of customer service.

Will you send First?

We understand the reality of potential online thief's looking to take advantage of people. Quick Fund Group will assume liability and will send first if you can provide good verifiable references. If you are a very active user in the community its always a plus.

How long does the procedure take?

We don't mess around. We send the moneypaks within 15-30 minutes. Time is money in our eyes.

How much moneypaks can you provide?

Great question! We will only provide what comes in at the exact moment. The amounts available will be posted in this thread.

Can i pm you to get the Money Paks?

No! If you are interested in the Moneypaks, please first post in the thread. By doing this others can view and vouch for you, if you are trustworthy.

WE WILL SEND FIRST TO CUSTOMER OF GOOD REPUTATION. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Current Moneypaks ready for Deployment.

$55
$20
$20

More coming in daily.
quickfundexchange (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:50:47 AM

$100 MP Ready
$55 MP Ready