Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum grow like bitcoin ?  (Read 3037 times)
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

Ethereum's rising price is rising the expectations. I hope that it will grow like bitcoin or more than it. I think it have a good potantial to reach higher and higher prices.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:50:35 PM

I think many altcoins in top 100 marketcap will go up.. Smiley and Ethereum can make X2 before the spring)
Most of the Altcoins in top 100 will go down in price and will not be on the first 100 this time next year, I believe 2018 will be the time to separate boys from men. So many projects will fade out of the space
Maybe this is worded wrongly, the coins that are in the top 10 are not going to change much and the same is true for coins in the top 20 but for coins outside of that top 20 but that are in the top 100, difficult times are ahead since bitcoin seems to be growing stronger every day and a strong bitcoin is bad for altcoins.
mittooss

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:15:00 AM

I believe everyone is aware of Ethereum and it's unbelievable pump which we witnessed in mid of June this year and all i am wondering is will Ethereum be the contender for the most reliable crypto currency ? is Ethereum the next big thing ?

Definitely Ethereum is going to be the next big thing. It is an altcoin but the best altcoin at the moment.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:37:44 AM

Eth has so much potential and it had definitely improved over the last months. But if we are talking about eth reaching the same amount as bitcoin did this year, i think it's quite impossible; it will probably take a year or two although it is not impossible but it will definitely need more time. On the other hand, if we are talking about the pacing of eth growth be the same with bitcoin, i believe that may happen but maybe early next year.

cahkalem

Activity: 562

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:38:43 AM

ethereum price is already increasing more than 1500X from the first pre sale mode in 2014
and the price is continue increase,, so no doubt with ethereum for me
briellaodcm

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:46:48 AM

Eth will be at 4 digits next yr. no doubt about that, we are about to witnessed crypto on its high peak mainstream Smiley
artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:47:24 AM

I think ethereum can do next year to break in the bar at 1000 and go higher. All of this is Metropolis community of big corporations, a great community. A lot of new chips the transition to POS. Casper. Now come new money into the crypts and will invest in mainly top projects for investment ETH looks very interesting even now, when the price reached $ 500

High risk high payoff
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:05:17 AM

I believe everyone is aware of Ethereum and it's unbelievable pump which we witnessed in mid of June this year and all i am wondering is will Ethereum be the contender for the most reliable crypto currency ? is Ethereum the next big thing ?
just like you i have a big sympathy in ethereum and still holding
It for future earnings but i doubt that the crypto community will agree
To that idea,ethereum price will make pumps for the nexr years but
Wont be enough to go over bitcoin,maupybe the highest value of eth will be
0.5 per bitcoin I suppose
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:10:53 AM

I think what people really want to know is if ETH will gain more than bitcoin percentage wise not overall market cap or price. .
Uses

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:19:27 AM

I sure hope it does. I'm starting to move half of my investment into ETH in hopes that it will take off. It's got some great advantages that BTC doesn't have so I'm pretty bullish. The crypto coin hype train continues.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:42:21 AM

Positively ethereum can do of what have bitcoin did. But when i comes to growth rate, it could be impossible that Ethereum can be equal to bitcoin. Taking a look from the growth rate chart, they are totally far from each other. Although they are far from each other but then, both of them are doing great and the community trust this coins for a long term investment.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:49:54 AM

There's no doubt ethereum is one of the best performing altcoins in 2017 with soaring price nearing $500 and forecasted to reach the same price by yearend. But ethereum needs more support to overcome bitcoin cash before becoming a contender of bitcoin.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:05:15 AM

ETh supply is nearly 5 times higher than the supply of Bitcoin, so there is no way that the price of ETH will increase like Bitcoin. I think the price of ETH will reach to more than 1000$ in coming years because already there is big movement in Ethereum we have already seen in the market.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:08:00 AM

Eth will be at 4 digits next yr. no doubt about that, we are about to witnessed crypto on its high peak mainstream Smiley
Glad to see a lot of people are still believing in the ethereum, as the recent track of the ethereum price is really strong just like the bitcoin itself. Ethereum trend was following the bitcoin right now.
You can see about the latest grown of ethereum . Bitcoin gets pumpa and then ethereum gets pump too. how the ether and bitcoin chart is really solid. Ethereum is like the bitcoin right now.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:15:02 AM

yes i think etheruem will grow like the status of bitcoin. but we will wait for a very long time to reach the amount. however etheruem was profitable to gain and use.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:45:01 AM

Positively ethereum can do of what have bitcoin did. But when i comes to growth rate, it could be impossible that Ethereum can be equal to bitcoin. Taking a look from the growth rate chart, they are totally far from each other. Although they are far from each other but then, both of them are doing great and the community trust this coins for a long term investment.
youve got it mate no one can go more than bitcoin in terms of value,maybe
In movements but market share they wont.i trust eth i have my own investments
But i dont wanna fool myself to expect eth could reach $10,000 usd too as what
Bitcoin hits.so better expect lower that fail for higher

mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:46:13 AM

Yes, i think so. Because of price increase of this some of developer of one project is motivated by this. They are motivated to create an idea and also by this more people will help by this like me. I'm only depending on signature's campaign it helps me a lot.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:46:22 AM

It should be that the price of Ethernet will continue to rise after each bitcoin gain is over, but buy it after buying it at a time and then buy it again. You should be able to make a lot of money by holding these two COINS for a long time.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:50:45 AM

Of course, Ethereum will go up. However, It is hard to like Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world. No coin can catch it.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:07:52 AM

youve got it mate no one can go more than bitcoin in terms of value,maybe
In movements but market share they wont.i trust eth i have my own investments
But i dont wanna fool myself to expect eth could reach $10,000 usd too as what
Bitcoin hits.so better expect lower that fail for higher
Your right mate, no one can beat the price of bitcoin in crypto currency industry. Moreover ethereum coin are possibly increase their price in the digital market, however they cannot reach the $9,860 current value of bitcoin in the market.

In additional, we can't know if the ethereum grow up like bitcoin value in the future, because all of us unexpected that bitcoin price grow up so faster. Maybe if the ethereum find good investors like bitcoin they can possibly reach their same price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: