Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum grow like bitcoin ?  (Read 3046 times)
Mihaluch

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:11:32 AM

the likelihood of such growth is certainly there, but when? no one knows! ETH and so showed incredible xxxxx in 2017! at this time it's very hard for ETH to compete with BTC, since very big money enters the BTC and comes out with altcoins
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:18:05 AM

Ofcourse not. Bitcoin is the GodFather, the other ones is child. Ethereum would be the oldest son but it would never grow like Bitcoin, ever. If you check the Market Caps and the Volume (24h) you will see it.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:24:04 PM

Éthéreum IS known and see as thé successor of bitcoin.
It could attempt 2000 dollars if beginners in cryptocurrency think that bitcoin IS too hight, consequently i will invest on other Big project

2000$ is a hell lot for ehtereum under this conditions. Even 1000$ is kind hard reachable for ethereum price because of some known bug on parity multisignature contracts.

Every bug can be fixed, so it is no the reason why Ethereum can't rise.
For me much important reason is Ethereum supply which is few times bigger than Bitcoin  and which has no top limit yet  (although I know devs are going to implement this) so I think Ethereum price won't exceed 1:10 rate with bitcoin which means about 1000usd maximum for 1eth in midterm.

First tell why it has to rise bro then I can explain you why it should not rise. It is a centralized money and the ethereum is same like a share market investment. Anytime illuminati group can control on it and this coins creator also known to everyone.
So he might threaten at anytime and it might get patented in any other companies name.

We may find the any dump at anytime. We will not find profit once we find the ethereum value reached to 1k USD or even more. We might found the some coins takes all your investment leave.
Loomely

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:57:52 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2020, 04:55:35 PM by Loomely

I believe everyone is aware of Ethereum and it's unbelievable pump which we witnessed in mid of June this year and all i am wondering is will Ethereum be the contender for the most reliable crypto currency ? is Ethereum the next big thing ?
ETH not  growth fast like bitcoin but ETH is stable coin and have stable range that make it better like bitcoin .
you can make 10 to 1000 earning from it and you need to deal with it like silver not bitcoin,
you can earn more with bitcoin and some other altcoin that most of them are good and easy gaining
Bridg3Wat3r

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:46:02 PM

Not this year.
ETH ll grow.
It ll be higher a bit later.

Probably I ll HODL longer Smiley
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:54:16 AM

There is a possibility. But it will surely take time to reach that point. Bitcoin is well recognized in the cryptocurrency world, though ethereum is also recognized, but the level differs. Bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrency, ethereum surely has a long way to go.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
zukko

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:12:13 AM

The ether has a huge advantage over bitcoin - these are smart contracts. The number of tokens and projects on the ether platform is growing every day.
So I believe that it will be great Smiley
lukaarapovic

Activity: 10
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:26:30 AM

Etherum is extremely well ranked second after bitcoin. I think that Etherum can not replace bitcoin, but Etherum will have the same bitcoin as a solid base for the entire thriving crypto market. 2018 will be the strongest year for etherum.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:17:37 AM

Éthéreum IS known and see as thé successor of bitcoin.
It could attempt 2000 dollars if beginners in cryptocurrency think that bitcoin IS too hight, consequently i will invest on other Big project

2000$ is a hell lot for ehtereum under this conditions. Even 1000$ is kind hard reachable for ethereum price because of some known bug on parity multisignature contracts.

Every bug can be fixed, so it is no the reason why Ethereum can't rise.
For me much important reason is Ethereum supply which is few times bigger than Bitcoin  and which has no top limit yet  (although I know devs are going to implement this) so I think Ethereum price won't exceed 1:10 rate with bitcoin which means about 1000usd maximum for 1eth in midterm.

First tell why it has to rise bro then I can explain you why it should not rise. It is a centralized money and the ethereum is same like a share market investment. Anytime illuminati group can control on it and this coins creator also known to everyone.
So he might threaten at anytime and it might get patented in any other companies name.

We may find the any dump at anytime. We will not find profit once we find the ethereum value reached to 1k USD or even more. We might found the some coins takes all your investment leave.

Why do you say that if something is corporational it couldn't keep its value?Wink

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:35:24 AM

I believe everyone is aware of Ethereum and it's unbelievable pump which we witnessed in mid of June this year and all i am wondering is will Ethereum be the contender for the most reliable crypto currency ? is Ethereum the next big thing ?

It will take time before Ethereum become the next big thing. The price appreciation of ethereum is still slow and it need a booster to speed it up. But I also believe has a big room for price rise in the future because of its unique feature.
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:49:25 AM

It can be, although there has been many altcoins introduced in the market, Eth has been the silent second place possessor of value amongst cryptos that has held its current price point in a steady manner. There was even a time that it was second only to bitcoin in value, and time and time again, it has already proven how reliable it can be. Hopefully, it would take a faster pace and track in increasing its value.

If you ask about the price, then I will answer that Ethereum will have the same price as Bitcoin. If I look at the current price of Ethereum, I remember the old Bitcoin price. And now, Ethereum will follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and its price will increase to thousands of dollars just like the current Bitcoin. But for the time matter when, honestly I do not know. Bitcoin price development is very different from Ethereum or other cryptocurrency. Maybe, Ethereum will take longer to develop than Bitcoin.
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:55:49 AM

It can be, although there has been many altcoins introduced in the market, Eth has been the silent second place possessor of value amongst cryptos that has held its current price point in a steady manner. There was even a time that it was second only to bitcoin in value, and time and time again, it has already proven how reliable it can be. Hopefully, it would take a faster pace and track in increasing its value.

If you ask about the price, then I will answer that Ethereum will have the same price as Bitcoin. If I look at the current price of Ethereum, I remember the old Bitcoin price. And now, Ethereum will follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and its price will increase to thousands of dollars just like the current Bitcoin. But for the time matter when, honestly I do not know. Bitcoin price development is very different from Ethereum or other cryptocurrency. Maybe, Ethereum will take longer to develop than Bitcoin.
Yes, I agree with your point of view. Although ETH has a impressive development in recently, I don't think that ETH can catch the Bitcoins price. They are very different in the vision.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
krahul08

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:13:58 AM

No doubt man that ETH is the future of cryptocurrency..
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:33:22 AM

i doubt it, may be it grow, but not look like bitcoin, may be 600 $ in 2018 or more i think, thats my prediction..
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:37:51 AM

Etherum is extremely well ranked second after bitcoin. I think that Etherum can not replace bitcoin, but Etherum will have the same bitcoin as a solid base for the entire thriving crypto market. 2018 will be the strongest year for etherum.

Yes, Ethereum will follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin. The price of Ethereum will be the same as Bitcoin a few years ago. Maybe even Ethereum price will reach thousands of dollars someday. But to reach the Bitcoin price, I guess it will take a long time for Ethereum. The development of Bitcoin and Ethereum prices is very different. Bitcoin prices always go up quickly while Ethereum is not that fast. Maybe the price of Ethereum will reach $ 10,000 but it will take a very long time, even longer than Bitcoin. To accomplish one-tenth course can not.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:40:11 AM

Maybe I don't find any chances ETH because it cannot grow like Bitcoin because it has great demand in the market and supply is also very low when compared to Ethereum. To get familiar it will take a lot of time in the market and government should recognizing the ETH also.
SideKick

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:14:21 AM

Maybe i think it can grow like bitcoin but it takes a lot time to wait on that. We just have to wait patiently
Whoisthelorax

Activity: 370
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:25:41 PM

If the Ethereum get back the old transfer speed and remove the problems, it really gets very value
Ethereum can accomplish everything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: