Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SIA or Storj  (Read 182 times)
JCM (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:19:07 PM

Where can you make your hard disk space more available: at Storj or at SIA.
Which of the 2 delivers the most?
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:29:05 PM

Storj is much more better than SIA, there was like a civil war against the fanboys and fangirls about both companies, everybody was against each other because a lot of people were saying that SIA was much more better than storj.
Now they can see that all of them were wrong, sia is stucked at the same price that it was on August, and it is much more below of that price, i dont remember how much is it worth at the moment
Storj is much more better, not only on their products, the price of this altcoin has been increasing a lot too.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
groundcontrol67

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:33:24 PM

Storj is much more better than SIA, there was like a civil war against the fanboys and fangirls about both companies, everybody was against each other because a lot of people were saying that SIA was much more better than storj.
Now they can see that all of them were wrong, sia is stucked at the same price that it was on August, and it is much more below of that price, i dont remember how much is it worth at the moment
Storj is much more better, not only on their products, the price of this altcoin has been increasing a lot too.

SIA has actually crashed a huge amount since August, it is now at only about 50 satoshis which may make it more worthwhile vs STORJ than a few months ago. However SIA still has double the market cap of STORJ so with that in mind you could argue that STORJ has more room for growth than SIA coin.

ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:57:34 PM

Where can you make your hard disk space more available: at Storj or at SIA.
Which of the 2 delivers the most?

storj only use etherum platform so not need big hardisk space
about SIA or stroj, i think storj is above sia coin, storj still is good, good community , good price and good volume transaction, not need big hardisk space
eth9888

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:32:57 PM

I had SC once. However I started to feel the concept of using SC to price storage contract very strange. At this price, I think space providers might find it too cheap to provide services however if SC price is too high, it would put users off.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: