Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No video in TeamViewer or VNC after boot until I plug in a monitor  (Read 151 times)
tf2addict (OP)

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:28:17 PM

H110 motherboard.  I've tried both integrated and PCI for primary display in the BIOS, no difference.  As soon as I plug in a monitor I get video in TeamViewer and VNC until I reboot again.

I'm assuming a dummy plug will solve this?  Does it matter if the plug goes into the integrated DVI-D port or any port on one of my GPUs?  Probably as long as it matches what my primary is set to in the BIOS but that may not matter.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:50:45 PM

H110 motherboard.  I've tried both integrated and PCI for primary display in the BIOS, no difference.  As soon as I plug in a monitor I get video in TeamViewer and VNC until I reboot again.

I'm assuming a dummy plug will solve this?  Does it matter if the plug goes into the integrated DVI-D port or any port on one of my GPUs?  Probably as long as it matches what my primary is set to in the BIOS but that may not matter.

Yes a dummy plug will solve that. Plug it into the 16x slot vid card

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: