Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Profitable Coin to Mine  (Read 649 times)
NoobStroob (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:51:25 PM

Which altcoin is most profitable to mine right now? My computer isn't very powerful so I would need something that doesn't require much power. I plan on mining Electroneum on my phone once the app is ready to be used
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:07:15 PM

I think EthereumClassic is quite suitable for mining. So my advice is EthereumClassic for today. If you have pool of miners you can discuss it with them also.
You can also see this site:
https://whattomine.com/

Yes on this site Electroneum is number 1 now.
Legobatman

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:12:27 PM

If we could mine Bitcoin without having the massive corporations mining it too, then i would say Bitcoin would be the most profitable coin to mine.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:22:26 PM

I think you can mine ethereum or ethereumclassic,  because in my opinion,  this coin is good in next years.  Ethereum has many advantages for technologys. So mine ethereum coin is recomended.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:32:12 PM

Which altcoin is most profitable to mine right now? My computer isn't very powerful so I would need something that doesn't require much power. I plan on mining Electroneum on my phone once the app is ready to be used
You can try to visit the cryptocompare site and you will be able to see the mining calculator that already provided by the community. electroneum seems to be a better choice caused by you are having not a powerful computer. It will better to use it to mining the electroneum itself. Because the difficulty was so easy and that will not burn your computer.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
elmutus

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:49:54 PM

whattomine.com is a good site to check if its even profitable. Other is https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator. Both have plenty of options. Take those nicehash profit $$ with grain of salt - maybe take 10-15% off from the profit is my experience with it. Gives an idea though.
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:53:39 PM

Do,you have a decent GPU, or are you looking for a CPU only coin?  There not many coins worth mining with CPU anymore.   

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

forget mining, it's not worth it anymore as it was back in the days. A couple of years ago you could earn 200 BTC by mining for a couple of days, now since everyone is trying to mine, mining has become unprofitable for the amateur miners. It has become a real multimillion dollar business that only big level players can compete and that way it has become difficult due to the difficulty level has increased. The most profitable coin if you still want to mine something is to mine something that no one else is mining. That should be something that not a lot of people are mining which will hopefully put your computer processing power in good use. You have better chances of making a profit by simply purchasing the coin right away from an exchange.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

If you're mining with CPU only, don't expect a profit, you're just wasting your time and electricity. The most "profitable" coin to mine is ethereum/ethereum classic + altcoin.. you can dual mine using claymore.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:17:18 PM

if you really want to mine some alts, please dont use your daily pc, thats not worth if you not have high end pc or dedicated rig mining.
Because if you use your own pc that mining program will reduce your pc performance and slow your work.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:20:36 PM

If your computer not powerfull you can play lotttery, select new coin and mine them and hope the price increase in the future

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:31:40 PM

If your computer not powerfull you can play lotttery, select new coin and mine them and hope the price increase in the future
I think this is the best advice in your situation. You'll not get profit from mining popular coins like ETH with not powerful computer.
tesla2133

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

mine Monero
DorothyLamb

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:36:17 PM

it all depends on iron
FDC1412

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:41:55 PM

I would not prefer mining because i see mining as the last option for you to do if you are mining all by your personal, self produced, devices. Mining cost you bills and time to earn whatever coin you are mining. But if you still do, yes, i highly recommend Eth because they are high valued coins next to bitcoin.

NoobStroob (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:14:54 AM

Can't it be potentially profitable to mine a random altcoin right now and hope it somehow increases in value? This way it won't be very costly and I can still do it on my PC right?
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:22:03 AM

Monero mining is most profitable right now. Monero price still increase and it the right time to mine it.  Wink

nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:25:56 AM

for now is bitcoin for sure. ethreum os good too. mining is determine by the number of transaction so both of this coin would be best for investing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:22:08 AM

There is a useful website about which is the most profitable coin to mine, the website is https://whattomine.com/ I suggest you use an auto switch miner so it will adjust to the most profitable coin so you can maximize your income.
tradetoken

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

The most "profitable" mineable coin is ethereum classic in my honest opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: