Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop sites and Info- Newbie  (Read 195 times)
Setanta68 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:03:34 PM

Newbie here looking for some safe sites for airdrops.

Also any info for a newbie in lay man terms would be a help.

Thx.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:14:44 PM

I would not suggest you to join any of those shitty airdrops, you are going to lose your money in there and it is very risky, try to be careful about in wich airdrops you decide to join, and if you have some bitcoins on your wallet and you need to export your private key, dont even think about it, dont put your private key in there because you are obviously going to be stoled in there.
be careful, a lot of people have been scammed by this way,so better to be safe and try to earn money by other kind of activies.
Setanta68 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:24:54 PM

I would not suggest you to join any of those shitty airdrops, you are going to lose your money in there and it is very risky, try to be careful about in wich airdrops you decide to join, and if you have some bitcoins on your wallet and you need to export your private key, dont even think about it, dont put your private key in there because you are obviously going to be stoled in there.
be careful, a lot of people have been scammed by this way,so better to be safe and try to earn money by other kind of activies.

Ok, thanks for the heads up mate.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:26:35 PM

Very risky because some of the airdrops are just gathering your information then scam your wallet later on so you really have to be careful don't just focus on easy money because its not. Since you are just new here then try to explore more, learn more about the forum and money will come later on. Just be more patient buddy.
Setanta68 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:31:19 PM

Very risky because some of the airdrops are just gathering your information then scam your wallet later on so you really have to be careful don't just focus on easy money because its not. Since you are just new here then try to explore more, learn more about the forum and money will come later on. Just be more patient buddy.

Just chasing the dream like everyone else lol. But yeah i take your point. Thx.
PancongStreet

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:38:56 PM

Many airdrops token is scam, don't wasted you time, do something like social Campaign... Is easy to do...

texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:41:53 PM

I haven't made a $ in an airdrop... but i haven't lost a $... i guess it comes down to time value of $ - i've wasted a lot of time on shitty airdrops.
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:42:29 PM

The first airdrops who came to this forum like the fork of bitcoin cash, it was probably the first and the last fork/airdrop that the whole community had, because we all received those coins, and it was like something original.
Then everybody came up with some random ideas about ethereumdark, ethereum blue, bitcoin silver, etc. Maybe bitcoin gold was a good coin, but it was only hyped because everybody wanted free coins again.
And a lot of people were scammed because of bitcoin gold, so be careful about those airdrops if you dont want to get scammed again.

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:02:35 PM

Newbie here looking for some safe sites for airdrops.

Also any info for a newbie in lay man terms would be a help.

Thx.

Join the trade.io telegram group and get your free airdrop there! Easiest way to earn free token.

Here for quick sign up: https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i
Here for bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.0

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███