Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 09:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Food Delivery  (Read 896 times)
dutchcoins

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:55:39 AM

Food is the one market that alway survice , people need to eat!

What is the number one thing people hate? Waiting! So if you come up with a solution that kills the waiting you are in for a winner. Have good partners and people will find your business. But..what about developing a blockchain application many food supplier can easy integrate and make their business more efficient?!

We have what you need, send me a pm and you might be sitting on a huge cashmaker. Pm me for more info.
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:57:29 AM

people should always have a choice, buy food from the store counter or from the farm, healthy food should be present at every table, so the idea is excellent

This will ensure every consumer's safety when they call for a food that is going to be delivered. I agree on this one.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:18:20 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 11:48:50 PM by AMHURSICKUS

Food is one of our necessities, we cannot live without it.
Right now, we are all busy in our own work, so we didnt have enough time to cook food.
So  i can see that this project is very interesting, even though we didnt have any money we can easily pay our food delivery using our cryptocurrency.i will gonna watch this thing.  Good luck.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
nmmnasr

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:26:53 PM

It was very interesting idea...I never thought of selling food using cryptos but in few years ahead, this will become normal...i thing.
I am looking forward for this...
PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:37:01 PM

I suppose this could be a great idea for countries that have very poor standards of food hygiene.
I went to inda for a month I was so ill after eating the food there it was un-rea.

I really struggled there to find places to find food that I could eat that was not going to cause my insides to feel like they were on fire.

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: