Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Coin That Gives You Rewards  (Read 359 times)
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

Coin Decred. One ticket in the pool is approximately worth 80 Decred. You can participate only in a whole number of tickets. Do not keep your wallet permanently on.

kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

I am kind of new in crypto currency, and recently i found out, you can get rewards from some alt coin, if you keep your coin in their wallet. This is very interesting idea and will bring more investor to their doors. So i am thinking to make a list, which alt coin currently gives you benefit.

1. Neo is my most favorite coin because i get free Gas. So for example if you keep 10 Neo in the wallet, you will get 1.2 Gas in a year.

2. Dash is 2nd most fav among the investor, they will give you 7.5% interest , but only downfall is you have to have minimum 1000 Dash.

3. okCash, you will earn 10% interest just to keep okCash in the wallet,  no minimum coin required.

4. Reddcoin will give you up to 5% interest for holding the coin, no minimum coin required.

5. Rise will give you about 7 to 8% interest in Rise coin, when you keep it in their wallet. You have to vote at least 1 delegate to get the interest.

If you know any coin which is profitable and offer great rewards, please post details, thank you

Well as what i can see in your portfolio was 3 out of 5 has already made its name in the market and did generate a large profit compared to other crypto that also gives rewards. I think if you would hold the tokens you have bought, the price would still go up and give enough profit.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

Oyster Pearl PRL is the only Altcoin for me that is offering me good rewards.
I earned it from a good signature bounty campaign as I received higher bounty stake tokens last year last quarter and I choose to hold it until the price surges into x100.
And now, I became a millionaire in my local country currency and I am very excited to buy my own house and lot with two brand new cars. 
You are lucky to join that kind of project through signature campaign. I have been join such signature at first I found it interesting and have ability to grow in the market but until now I cannot get any reward from it but already listed on exchanger. Other issue is that already receive the reward but it is not listed. But I do not lose hope. I believe that after the success development of that project they will give the reward according to what they planned.

yohanzo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

I'm staking NEBL and ONION.

NEBL is 10%/year.

ONION is also about 10%/year. But currently in airdrop phases so I get a lot more.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

Komodo has 5% annualy reward for holders. You also can look on any POS token and masternodes coins http://masternodes.online/

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

I favor high POS coins. There are many out there worth investigating. Tek, trk, v, lambo, may, sbit, etc.

My 3 recommended high pos coins are:

Women: 1000% - EXTREMELY low marketcap, which just needs exposure for mass price increase
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/women/

Lambo coin - 905% - This coin is the fastest staking coin I've come across in existence. I was staking sometimes 20+ a day with only 200k coins a couple months ago it's insane. 60m+ circulating right now.
http://blockexplorer.biz:3002/

Rain: Random stake rewards!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/condensate/
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

few altcoins will give rewards.
Neo coin will give Gas for holding NEO Coins in wallet
REBL coins will give 10% bonus for holding REBL coins in their wallet.
Nir_Liberdy

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

i think you should explore options for sir drops if you are looking for free coins.

it can take quite a while waiting for New gas...
MalouWang

Activity: 13
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
Merited by BobBct (1)

I am kind of new in crypto currency, and recently i found out, you can get rewards from some alt coin, if you keep your coin in their wallet. This is very interesting idea and will bring more investor to their doors. So i am thinking to make a list, which alt coin currently gives you benefit.

1. Neo is my most favorite coin because i get free Gas. So for example if you keep 10 Neo in the wallet, you will get 1.2 Gas in a year.

2. Dash is 2nd most fav among the investor, they will give you 7.5% interest , but only downfall is you have to have minimum 1000 Dash.

3. okCash, you will earn 10% interest just to keep okCash in the wallet,  no minimum coin required.

4. Reddcoin will give you up to 5% interest for holding the coin, no minimum coin required.

5. Rise will give you about 7 to 8% interest in Rise coin, when you keep it in their wallet. You have to vote at least 1 delegate to get the interest.

If you know any coin which is profitable and offer great rewards, please post details, thank you
There are a lot of coins that can give you a passive rewards and most of them has POS or proof of stake,which means the more you have the more rewards you will get.I am holding NEO for aboyt 2years and i can say the price has drammatically increased which gives me millions of dollars today you have to know that these coins has limitations too but most of these coins are good for the long run.
Darkstarsky

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:22:56 AM

NEO staking is awesome!!
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:45:08 AM

this is a great website that tell you how much you would earn by staking ( https://masternodes.online/ ) . the problem is that you need alot of money to invest first which isn't a choice for everyone !

davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

***Timeline & Rules***
-15th February HODL ING Society reg opens
-28th February registration closes
-1st March HODL ING Society Phase 1 (3 months) begins

As I have mentioned before,
IUNGO HODL ING Society
we will be paying out an ING token bonus for tokens held with tiers of 3, 6 and 12 months.

You will always be able to add more tokens to your current amount if you decide to buy them from the exchange, however, ING will only give you free ING if you don’t sell anything within this window.

Same old story people HODL!

***Payouts****

HODL ING token allocation distribution
Total Tokens distributed: up to 1 Million ING, Airdropped to all qualifying HODL ING society participants proportionally to their ING Balance.

-After 3 months up to 15% (150,000 ING) will be paid out

-After 6 months up to 35% (350,000 ING) will be paid out

-After 12 months up to 50% (500,000 ING) will be paid out

To qualify you will have to submit your Ether Wallet Address containing ING and email address to Google Form which was published on 15th of Feb.

Applications will be accepted until midnight GMT on the 28th February 2018 (NO new participants will be accepted after this date).

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:22:41 AM

Can others confirm here these percentages are accurate?
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

I heard spectre.ai gives dividend on their token.  They recently announced a special dividend of quarter of a million for the token holder of their sxdt token.  There is also a regular weekly profit for the token holder once their brokerage free platform goes live.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: