Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GERALDO IS A SCAMMER - ENTIRE SKYPE CONVO, TOOK OFF WITH 2.5 LITECOIN  (Read 583 times)
drfresh (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:18:52 AM

It's been 20 hours and this scumbag hasn't paid or responded.

Apparently titles mean nothing, says he's a "Sr. Member"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=965635

Here is our Skype conversation below.

https://i.imgur.com/799Rpc1.gif

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltCalendar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:40:50 AM

Wow yes make a scam thread. Sorry too many scammers here
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:47:34 AM

Not sure either way but shouldn't one give at least a day before posting this sort of thing?
misterchoc

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:41:36 AM

Did you actually certify it was him? Also users email was changed recently so it might be a stolen or sold account.. newbies do buy high rank accounts in order to scam. Always check for that. Also, rank doesnt say anything.. its trust that does.
AltCalendar

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:02:40 AM

Did you actually certify it was him? Also users email was changed recently so it might be a stolen or sold account.. newbies do buy high rank accounts in order to scam. Always check for that. Also, rank doesnt say anything.. its trust that does.
Anyone who account scams regardlesss of hacked or stolen is responsible for it. So if it was hacked- he should’ve secured his account correctly. Again OP sorry for your loss.
drfresh (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:11:02 AM

Not sure either way but shouldn't one give at least a day before posting this sort of thing?

He said he's be back in 4-5 hours. That was 21? hours ago now. He needs a permaban
misterchoc

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:17:07 AM

Let me give a list of things the op did wrong..

1) As you can see from their chat, he didnt even ask the guy who he was, he just assumed.. Anyone could have added him as he has his skype on his profile for everyone to see. Anyone could misspresent himself and fool him.

2) As I said on nr 1, op has his skype on his profile.. Anyone can add him.

3) Op checked rank and not trust..

4) Op didnt ask for escrow.

For me you were asking for it.. Im not in any way supporting geraldo, if he did it, he is a piece of shit.. take this as a lesson for future trades.
IBuyAccs

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:57:07 AM

1) As you can see from their chat, he didnt even ask the guy who he was, he just assumed.. Anyone could have added him as he has his skype on his profile for everyone to see. Anyone could misspresent himself and fool him.

For me you were asking for it.. Im not in any way supporting geraldo, if he did it, he is a piece of shit.. take this as a lesson for future trades.

https://imgur.com/a/anH4w

misterchoc = Geraldo , he tried to scam me an account via skype, while I checked he's posts he was looking to clear he's name up, long time scammer he is 20 years old and have no job living in his mom basement.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

His twitter profile is https://twitter.com/GeraldoSpartan. This is stated publicly by himself, and you can see it on his latest posts.

It's kind of ironic because he himself told others to be safe and use localbitcoins. I really feel you man, and it always sucks to get scammed by someone that you thought could be trusted. But all part of the process in the end, everyone has to go through these things.

In future for crypto -> fiat in whatever form deals, use localbitcoins/paxful. Make sure the rep of the person is legit and they have everything verified and preferably is a company account.

Smiley
smokiebean

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:45:25 AM

Off with his head!!
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

This guy also tried to buy an account of IBuyaccs

https://imgur.com/a/anH4w

misterchoc = Geraldo , he tried to scam me an account via skype, while I checked he's posts he was looking to clear he's name up, long time scammer he is 20 years old and have no job living in his mom basement.

I had a fight over PM with Geraldo while a Newbie tried to trick me into not waiting 48 hours for the payment to clear and called me a scammer.
He has made the payment with someone else Paypal and got my account closed.
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:20:05 PM

Ranks are meaningless in general. Sure, Legendary is more trustworthy than a Newbie,  but Sr.Member means nothing.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Geraldo-locked

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

https://i.imgur.com/799Rpc1.gif
Can you provide a screenshot of our PM? Because that is not my Skype account and I don't remember PM-ing you. Plus, my account is locked since 4 days ago.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

Since my primary account Unlock by Hilarius I didn't post here, I think its enough with my secondary account above (that I created for unlocking this account). I'm still here, waiting for OP clarification.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: