Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is untrusted feedback hidden?  (Read 144 times)
nndep3m (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:30:33 AM

I notice a lot of scammers on this forum with negative red feedback have a 0 neutral rating rather than a red rating, simply because they haven't received Trusted negative feedback. Even when you go to their profile, you don't even see their negative feedback.. that is unless you specifically click on "Show Ratings' under "Untrusted Feedback". As a newbie here I had no idea I had to do this.. I did this with a scammer who scammed me and finally figured out by myself that this is what I had to do. I found a plethora of other negative hidden reviews that would have otherwise saved me money.

Why doesn't the site make it easier to identify potential scammers who have received a lot of negative feedback by at least showing the content under the "Show Ratings" by default without having to click it? No doubt a lot of newbies like myself have lost money because we didn't know we had to click on that button.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:48:23 AM

I don't think it's wrong. Lot of feedbacks is just some sort of personal revenge thus not relevant. Not to be trusted. (someone points out the scammer, scammer is angry and strikes back)

But you can make it so by adjusting your trust settings. All feedback then becomes trusted and you do not need to click to show them.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:06:49 AM

It depends on how you are or are not connected to the person leaving the negative feedback. Feedback is only shown (as a score) for people within your network. You can choose who you want in your network, although there is a default setting.

The ratings are always available, however you have to go to someone's profile to know what ratings they've received. But the score and whether it is shown is definitely the preference of each member.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: