Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy]1 KNCMiner Jupiter & Saturn Preorder 1-500 (1BTC=5.71 Gh/s) || 1 Sold  (Read 4281 times)
TheFirstSearcher

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:10:47 AM

Reserving 5 jupiters, thx! will pay tonight
GinoClarkson

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:52:36 AM

How long will you wait for KNC to ship if they cause delay?
GinoClarkson

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 11:42:49 AM

and u don't make into 1-500 then Huh
DanyAC

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 01:11:18 PM

WARNING PIZZA WAS MY ACCOUNT, AND IT HAS BEEN HACKED THIS GUY WILL SCAM YOU

Not this again. Your account was made on May 10. So it took you more than a month to report your own "hacked" account?

And before you were saying pizza told you his account was hacked and now it turned into your own account?
Mods Pizza contacted me and told me his account was hacked. The hacker is using his name to scam people if you look at the new threads you can also see that his password was changed. He asked me to tell you to disable his account so no one gets scammed.

I'm sorry Pizza but you have to show confidence to the people here... why JohnyBigs say you scam?
DanyAC

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 02:03:09 PM

Ok, can you post the mail with sam in the main post, because here the important thing is that is a 1-500 preorder....
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:23:16 PM

Lmao I can post a screen shot of my real order with the order number from knc directly. You idiots will get scammed. Enjoy though i dont give a shit anymore since clearly the Admins dont either.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:28:54 PM

WARNING PIZZA WAS MY ACCOUNT, AND IT HAS BEEN HACKED THIS GUY WILL SCAM YOU

Not this again. Your account was made on May 10. So it took you more than a month to report your own "hacked" account?

And before you were saying pizza told you his account was hacked and now it turned into your own account?
Mods Pizza contacted me and told me his account was hacked. The hacker is using his name to scam people if you look at the new threads you can also see that his password was changed. He asked me to tell you to disable his account so no one gets scammed.

This is my friends account that he is letting me use you faggot scum.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:48:08 PM

I AM PIZZA AND HERE IS MY KNC ORDER, WHICH THE HACKER OP CAN'T POST.

Voodah

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:05:59 PM

Oh my.. what a mess.

Please show ALL data provided to JohnK. No blurry thing, no bs. Credibility is -100 atm, we need it restored.

Actually, f*ck it. If none of you can show data to prove you're real or the other guy is fake, you're probably both incompetent, and certainly not investment worthy.
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:10:44 PM

Oh my.. what a mess.

Please show ALL data provided to JohnK. No blurry thing, no bs. Credibility is -100 atm, we need it restored.

Actually, f*ck it. If none of you can show data to prove you're real or the other guy is fake, you're probably both incompetent, and certainly not investment worthy.

A mess is an understatement at this point. lol
I guess I may be missing 1BTC from this all...
JohnyBigs

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:33:29 PM

Oh my.. what a mess.

All Data was shown to Thymos.

1. Gave him my old password to which he replied you could be the hacker and the real pizza changed it. If I was the hacker and I gained access to the account I would have changed it on the spot, makes no sense logically.

2. Provided usernames of users I had PMd

3. Asked me to sign a bitcoin address that I had used with a User. I PM him the whole message from that user. I show him a screenshot of that address in my Armory. Unfortunately, signing in Armory doesn't work for me, so I showed him a screenshot. It's been almost 2 days since he last responded.

I've come to the conclusion that they real just don't give a shit, because providing my old password, Users who I've PM'D, and an exact PM word for word, screenshot of the Bitcoin address, should of been more than enough proof for any logical person.
Voodah

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:58:06 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 09:56:38 PM by Voodah

Oh my.. what a mess.

All Data was shown to Thymos.

1. Gave him my old password to which he replied you could be the hacker and the real pizza changed it. If I was the hacker and I gained access to the account I would have changed it on the spot, makes no sense logically.

2. Provided usernames of users I had PMd

3. Asked me to sign a bitcoin address that I had used with a User. I PM him the whole message from that user. I show him a screenshot of that address in my Armory. Unfortunately, signing in Armory doesn't work for me, so I showed him a screenshot. It's been almost 2 days since he last responded.

I've come to the conclusion that they real just don't give a shit, because providing my old password, Users who I've PM'D, and an exact PM word for word, screenshot of the Bitcoin address, should of been more than enough proof for any logical person.

Ok, I kinda believe you more atm but anyway..

Your old password is useless. Idk if you know anything about web dev or not, but unless your using a really old bad insecure user system, you have no way to see a user's password. You only see a hash (you could try to crack it with mining hashing power we certainly got around), but nevertheless, if the pw has changed the old hash is lost. There is no way to prove "your" old password is the real old password.

Knowing this, and by being unable (whatever your reasons are) to provide a signed message, I kinda understand where Thymos stands though. You're not making too much of a good case for yourself.
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:15:23 PM

Your old password is useless. Idk if you know anything about web dev or not, but unless your using a really old bad insecure user system, you have no way to see a user's password. You only see a hash (you could try to crack it with mining hashing power we certainly got around), but nevertheless, if the pw has changed the old hash is lost. There is no way to prove "your" old password is the real old password.

Not entirely true, supposing the forum stores periodical old DB dumps, Theymos could restore one of the old dumps in a sandbox DB and compare the hash with the one of the guy claiming to be hacked. But it's not trivial and I can understand he doesn't want to go this far. Furthermore, it wouldn't even prove anything (beyond "I knew the old password"), actually it would merely support the claim.

At any rate, I must agree that this claim sucks for trust in this GB, sadly Sad
JohnyBigs

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:25:41 PM

Great ignore the old password, how would I know which users have Pmd if I didn't have access to the account? Or provide you a word for word pmd message from the account and show you a screenshot of a pmd bitcoin address in my armory?

I'm sorry but if you think that's not undeniable proof you must have mental problems. I posted here the OPS order number from kncminer, but yeah not enough proof I guess.

Anyway I've done my fair share of warning and don't even give a shit about the account anymore. There is nothing understandable about what is happening. Proof has been provided beyond a reasonable doubt, the fact that the admin hasn't even bothered to limit posts from the account in dispute speaks volumes.

People will get scammed but it's not my forums so who gives a shit. You have all been warned transact at your own risk.
lb9188

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:27:56 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 09:21:14 PM by lb9188

I can attest JohnyBigs was telling the truth, I have official contacts with knc, available evidence suggests that pizza looks really account controlled by hackers, I will show my communication with knc record screenshots, hoping to avoid more people taken to minimize loss, god bless you!
http://i41.tinypic.com/x209kp.png
http://i39.tinypic.com/2rhbsz7.png
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:41:15 PM

I do not know how to show pictures

Use this for example
hendo420

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 12:16:50 AM

I can verify that the original pizza is not in control of his own account. I have been talking to him outside of this forum for over 2 months, we have become pretty good friends. That person using the pizza account is not pizza. Give pizza his account back.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS IMPOSTOR!!!

ebmarket.co
rPman
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 12:32:38 PM

Учитecь Smiley
Teмa пoявляeтcя нe в cвoeм фopyмe, в нee нaбeгaют пoчeмy тo cpaзy тaк жe нe тoй лoкaли пoльзoвaтeли, aктивнo флyдят пpaвильными вoпpocaми... дaжe нe знaю, oчeнь cepьeзнo вce тyт Smiley.

Здecь нe мoжeт нaxoдитьcя вaшa peклaмa Smiley
Protect a future of bitcoin, use p2pool
Donation in BTC: 19fv5yYtfWZ9jQNjx2ncmu1TTrvg5CczZe
naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 05:48:46 PM

Жecть.

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print