Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoXchanger - Lending platform - Convert your BTC to any other Coin  (Read 534 times)
SimonJones (OP)

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:10:46 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 04:10:35 AM by SimonJones

CryptoXchanger is going to be the next big lending platform similar to Bitconnect and Hextra. They have a nice feature where you can convert your interest to any other coins and then withdraw it. That's the big difference from all other copy cat site that are coming up at the moment.

ICO has already started and the next round (0.00018 BTC per 1 EXCC) is after 3 days (23 Nov)

They do not take any BTC deposits to participate in the ICO. You just have to transfer BTC from your wallet - that's another big plus point considering the fact that most lending platform ICOs don't even have a withdraw button after you deposit your BTC.

Join here https://cryptoxchanger.net/?re=ektITHBLZWYxc3FjcGRIUms1YVZaM1dibnBLYW8yWEhwNkU9

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:45:33 AM

Looks interesting. Site looks really clean too unlike the template sites popping up all over the place. Thanks for the heads up.

SimonJones (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:28:52 PM

Some other good points are :

1 They had BTC lending but stopped it after they had enough members. A scam site will continue taking it.

2 Good tracking of referrals showing you which site they came from too.

3 They got DDoSed a few days ago which is another good sign. No one DDoSes an unpopular site by spending 100s or 1000s of dollars.

4 They had a smooth ICO for the earlier 2 rounds

5 Their support is great and responsive. I got a reply in a few hours and problem solved when I had a problem with my transaction in the ICO.

6 Selling only 6 million coins in ICO (Total supply is 32 million)

7 They have a cap of 1000 coins per account.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......

SimonJones (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:16:19 PM

They have limited the coins to 500 per account for tomorrow's ICO because of the large number of user registrations.

ICO will start randomly anywhere between 12:00-15:00 GMT

xman78

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:13:17 PM

I did not buy it this morning, I'm angry. Where is the "buy ico" function and where to deposit bitcoin. I bought 500 ideacoin without any problems. But these connection problems
please, some help me for the next ico offer
SimonJones (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:42:13 AM

I did not buy it this morning, I'm angry. Where is the "buy ico" function and where to deposit bitcoin. I bought 500 ideacoin without any problems. But these connection problems
please, some help me for the next ico offer

You cannot deposit BTC to the site. You have to wait for the next ICO round and then a "Buy" button will appear when it's time. If you click the buy button, you have to enter the number of coins you want to buy and then you'll get a deposit address. Transfer your BTC from any wallet to the deposit address and you will have EXCC coins to your account after the payment confirmation.

But remember that there are a lot of users who want to buy and too few coins. It's First Come, First Serve and on top of that there might be server problems because of huge traffic to the site.

wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:25:53 AM

Where can I find my EXCC tokens I bought while Airdrop campaign happened?
Before they were online, on-site wallet but now there is no link anymore.
Also, for an unknown reason, I can not login xchange.me site even when I change a password(?)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: