Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i use blockchain.info to spend my BTC from multisig paper wallet?  (Read 210 times)
akumar2 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:11:00 AM

Hello,

I'm a newbie, i have 3 questions.

1. Does it able to send BTC by using blockchain.info? If not, in there any website/wallet allow us to do that.

2. Which wallet allow to create a BTC address, and provide us corresponding public key and private key of the address.

3. Which is the simple way to create a multisig address where i use addresses i create in question 2. (i prefer to use different tool for question 2 and question 3)

Thanks a lot for your help.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:29:33 PM

Being a newbie is not really an excuse to ask questions like this when you can just hit Google to get your answers. However, for the sake of assistance;

1. Yes, you can send and receive BTC using blockchain.info or any other wallet.

2.Every wallet will allow you to create BTC address, which is referred to as the public address and that is what you will need to receive funds. However, not all wallets give private key and blockchain.info that you have mentioned is one of them. You may want to try Electrum or Exodus instead. Since you are new though, I will advise you to familiarize yourself with the ecosystem first since private keys are not to be toyed with.

3. This should help your situation: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Multisignature
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: