Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3491 times)
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:57:30 AM

The concert investment concept is my favourite aspect of this Voxxo. This sets Voxxo apart from its competitors and offers a USP that I haven’t heard about before.
just imagine that Beyonce will receive payment for performance in the crypto currency))) it would be cool i think Grin

I think in 1 to 2 years at the latest, the stars and starlets will have realized the potential of the world of cryptocurrencies. Voxxo will be laying the foundations here and establishing a new world of music business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:22:58 AM

Most of the celebs in Hollywood assist know about cryptocurrency. I have seen some of them promoting some ICOs. Voxxo should discuss possibilities with favours singer or any musician and promote voxxo. That would already make it big hit.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:42:37 AM

Most of the celebs in Hollywood assist know about cryptocurrency. I have seen some of them promoting some ICOs. Voxxo should discuss possibilities with favours singer or any musician and promote voxxo. That would already make it big hit.

Nice one mate. That's a very good suggestion. Just a promo from one well known music artist will sky rocket the project faster than we know. I hope the voxxo team sees this your suggestion and take it into consideration
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:32:38 AM

The concert investment concept is my favourite aspect of this Voxxo. This sets Voxxo apart from its competitors and offers a USP that I haven’t heard about before.
just imagine that Beyonce will receive payment for performance in the crypto currency))) it would be cool i think Grin

I think in 1 to 2 years at the latest, the stars and starlets will have realized the potential of the world of cryptocurrencies. Voxxo will be laying the foundations here and establishing a new world of music business.

I think it will be a great platform for aspiring artists but Voxxo need to make sure that there is a mixture of new and old talent on their music data base to appeal to all age groups.

alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:22:57 AM

Nice one mate. That's a very good suggestion. Just a promo from one well known music artist will sky rocket the project faster than we know. I hope the voxxo team sees this your suggestion and take it into consideration
This requires money. Very big money)) that's the problem. I know what you're talking about, soccer player Messi advertises one of the current ICO, I think this will soon become popularю
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:28:45 AM

This requires money. Very big money)) that's the problem. I know what you're talking about, soccer player Messi advertises one of the current ICO, I think this will soon become popularю

Wow, what a great idea.....

It doesn't even need to big a MASSIVE famous world wide singer which costs mega bucks.....

Just someone who gets recognized and people will start signing up, it's all it takes is a celeb Smiley

Fantastic idea!
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:57:09 AM

Music player, live events, Music licencing. Seems to be power pact product from voxxo team. No monthly subscription needed, just buy listening hours as much as you want.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:40:33 AM

Music player, live events, Music licencing. Seems to be power pact product from voxxo team. No monthly subscription needed, just buy listening hours as much as you want.

I like that also. I don't want a montly subscription, because sometimes you use less, but you still need to pay for it. While if you pay hourly you can pay the total hours you have listened.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

Wow, what a great idea.....

It doesn't even need to big a MASSIVE famous world wide singer which costs mega bucks.....

Just someone who gets recognized and people will start signing up, it's all it takes is a celeb Smiley

Fantastic idea!

I am not talking very high level popular musicians. Just a popular singer with 3-5 hits would work and might not be that expensive also. I am sure Voxxo might have thought about it. Thats why I am eager in getting some info from the team on this aspect.
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:04:45 PM

For free users see Ads after 2 songs. Free Users can go forward and backward freely. There is no streaming limit. Its really amazing. It would be coming on apple & Android app soon.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:24:01 PM

For free users see Ads after 2 songs. Free Users can go forward and backward freely. There is no streaming limit. Its really amazing. It would be coming on apple & Android app soon.

I read this before and I was wondering about the major difference between paid users and free users. I mean if it's just ads, I personally don't is good enough. There are many apps out there with ads and also apps with which you can block ads in apps especially apk. This is an area the team needs to look into
Anilg

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:14:24 PM

VOXXO licensing platform will help musician and performer to get their license revenues from voxxo, this will be done in two days. Musician will get revenues from each listening. I think this platform will help performer who are new to (Music) industry to show there talent as well as earn money.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:14:44 PM

I read this before and I was wondering about the major difference between paid users and free users. I mean if it's just ads, I personally don't is good enough. There are many apps out there with ads and also apps with which you can block ads in apps especially apk. This is an area the team needs to look into

I think it's a good concept, you don't HAVE to pay to use the streaming song service if they watch 2 ads... VOXXO get paid for the 2 ads and the user gets to stream... both are winners - what do you think the problem is?
girib1684

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

I think it's a good concept, you don't HAVE to pay to use the streaming song service if they watch 2 ads... VOXXO get paid for the 2 ads and the user gets to stream... both are winners - what do you think the problem is?
Agree with you. I don't think so it's any problem. Because after 2 songs any single add doesn't matter or big deal. As per my thought people will like this.
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:04:12 PM

VOXXO licensing platform will help musician and performer to get their license revenues from voxxo, this will be done in two days. Musician will get revenues from each listening. I think this platform will help performer who are new to (Music) industry to show there talent as well as earn money.

Indeed, the problem of piracy is very urgent now. Performers of music tracks do not receive hundreds of millions dollars annually, Voxxo can help with this problem.
Anilg

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:34:43 PM

Indeed, the problem of piracy is very urgent now. Performers of music tracks do not receive hundreds of millions dollars annually, Voxxo can help with this problem.

piracy!! Yes indeed very good point you mentioned. Piracy is damaging lot of wealth for people. Also this will help musician (kind of) patent there music. I heard that big fish many time steel from small one Smiley
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:55:07 PM

That is a really good idea! Recently I saw Messi in a cryptocurrency commercial, so Voxxo could definitely use a celebrity. But it has to be a very popular one if they want to succeed

bordersryan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:59:00 PM

Sounds like a very interesting project VOXXOMUSIC. I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it! Is there a bounty program? Goodluck to everyone!
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:10:48 PM

Ohh this looks interesting. I have always been interested in music + cryptocurrency combo. I'm actually listening to a radio platform that combines both.

I just saw the site and wow this looks seriously hot! I also love the concept of no more monthly fees but instead prepaying for a set amount of time. That's the way it should be! I reminds me of what they started doing with insurance where you only pay for the miles you estimate you'll be using and they just check annually where you submit a form showing your current mileage so that the estimation is correct. It saved so many people money this way. Auto subscriptions are a pain to cancel.

Could you imagine if VOXXO after they become big in music they end up deciding to take over the whole audiobook industry?  I despise subscription services because you can never cancel those damn things but paying for time blocks with crypto is just genius!

So many great ideas I just wonder how they're going to get mass adoption.

I also like that this takes out the middle men and lets the the musician collect revenue directly from the listener.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:14:05 PM

Sounds like a very interesting project VOXXOMUSIC. I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it! Is there a bounty program? Goodluck to everyone!

Yes, there is a bounty program on Bitcointalk check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2430157. I hope that it will succeed, but that will take a lot of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: