Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3487 times)
voxxocommunity (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:13:59 PM

Message from Otilia to VOXXO Community. Music is Love! #otilia #bilionera

https://twitter.com/voxxomusic/status/939980492459343874

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:28:20 PM

I posted in the archival thread by mistake.

I may ask in here too. What is the soft cap of the project?

Also, i really like your vision, Spotify with some improvements. Also, live concert idea is amazing.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
voxxocommunity (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:42:18 PM

I posted in the archival thread by mistake.

I may ask in here too. What is the soft cap of the project?

Also, i really like your vision, Spotify with some improvements. Also, live concert idea is amazing.

we have very low soft cap : 300k USD
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:22:55 AM

The Voxxo project looks incredible! I am a big lover of music and I have always thought there should be more opportunities for people to invest in music-focused projects.

Voxxo is a very interesting concept and I like that it combines three ideas for making profits:

1. The music player will make money through ads for free users and membership fees for premium users.
2. Investing in concerts that will be hosted by Voxxo, investors can vote for the acts performing profits will be shared between investors.
3. Licensing musicians and paying royalties with Cryptocurrency.

Very exciting and built on ETH blockchain I will definitely be investing in the ICO with the 50% bonus on offer!

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:22:46 AM

The main reason why I am interested in this project, is because of the portfolio of the business manager Cem Inci. He organized huge events involving Michael Jackson and Madonna. Usually ICOs have big plans but I often highly doubt if they can really deliver. With Voxxo it seems like they have got the right people behind their big plans.

Second of all, the idea that you can invest in a concert and get revenues is very unique. It would be so amazing if this gets real. People would stand in line to invest, because we all know it is a big industry. Finally the big money will go to the communities and not just some rich people. Thats why I love crypto.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:11:44 AM

I like the concept of having block chain for music. But there are some more music based projects around. I would like to know what is the unique feature of this project?

People are talking about this project in a positive manner which dragged me to this thread. I am already seeing lots of interesting information like music player, arranging concerts and payment using cryptocurrency for artists etc.

Honestly, I also need to scan the whitepaper and other relevant information about the project.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:37:57 AM

The main reason why I am interested in this project, is because of the portfolio of the business manager Cem Inci. He organized huge events involving Michael Jackson and Madonna. Usually ICOs have big plans but I often highly doubt if they can really deliver. With Voxxo it seems like they have got the right people behind their big plans.

Second of all, the idea that you can invest in a concert and get revenues is very unique. It would be so amazing if this gets real. People would stand in line to invest, because we all know it is a big industry. Finally the big money will go to the communities and not just some rich people. Thats why I love crypto.

I didn’t realise the team had so much experience, it’s great to see that they have been involved in the music industry prior to this project and they have worked with some world class musicians, like the ones mentioned above.

Yeah it’s great that there’s a community feel to the project especially with the concert investing. Investors can all submit acts and vote for which bands/singers will perform at the next concert,if the concert is profitable then the profits will be shared out between the investors.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:48:19 AM

Hi all, just had a scan over the website, from a first glance - this looks like a great project.

The music industry is absolutely massive and I can certainly see this being sucessful.

I like how they not only offer a paid version but also a free version.

So regardless of sales, we should still see VOXXO be a sucess.

The 50% bonus seems very generous for the early stages of sales.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:07:43 AM

After reading the Whitepaper I have some doubts on the supply and demand of the coin. 100M coins will be created, is this number the total number of coins that will ever be created? And, when someone uses the coins to pay for the subscription service, these coins are burned or it can be sell back to the users?

I love the idea of concerts crowdfunding platform, I haven't seen that before, and I think it can upscale a lot!

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

After reading the Whitepaper I have some doubts on the supply and demand of the coin. 100M coins will be created, is this number the total number of coins that will ever be created? And, when someone uses the coins to pay for the subscription service, these coins are burned or it can be sell back to the users?

I love the idea of concerts crowdfunding platform, I haven't seen that before, and I think it can upscale a lot!

You have almost answered my question about what is the unique feature. May be team members will have more explanation about it. Crowdfunding platform for music seems to be unique indeed. I could not find another one atleast in my first search.

Honestly, music field is like heaven and and VOXXO knows that and playing the game carefully. Team members seems to have lots of experience in this field which will add a crown to this project.
voxxocommunity (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:16:51 PM

You have almost answered my question about what is the unique feature. May be team members will have more explanation about it. Crowdfunding platform for music seems to be unique indeed. I could not find another one atleast in my first search.

Honestly, music field is like heaven and and VOXXO knows that and playing the game carefully. Team members seems to have lots of experience in this field which will add a crown to this project.

VOXXO will use tokens that platform holding and coming from subscriptions (that is a little fish considering whole supply) to produce albums and to open Performance Halls (long term plans)
and also VOXXO will try to use it as a balance (of course not for market but ONLY MUSIC price) make people sure to buy cheaper music from its competitors.

Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:04:38 PM

Just read threw your webpage and the concept looks good. Later I will check your whitepaper. The timeframe for Q4 2017/ Q1 2018 looks ambitiously but when you manage that it would be great. Not have seen much icos with such fast development.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:07:45 PM

The mentioning of music as your core focus made my interest in this your project. I have read some part of your white paper and some things stood out unclear. The ads free users will see after every two songs, for how long is it going to last?? Because it seems that's the only  things differentiating paid users from free users. And again, I am from Africa and innovation life this some times do take time to get to Africa. What are your plans for musicians and music lovers in Africa? How soon do you think you can affect the Africa music industry? Really looking forward to your response because I look music and it's high time I start getting values for my love.  Grin
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

Spotify and Netflix, only two subscriptions I have and think is worth paying for. Im excited to see that Spotify will have a competitor in blockchain and I would for sure switch if Voxxo will be cheaper. 

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:07:04 PM

two things I find particularly interesting about Voxxo:

invest and organize events and concerts. This option is for Voxxo token holders. Wonder if you have to use tokens for that, and if so, do you get them back, should not a concert come about?

Secondly, I think it's good that there is no monthly subscription necessary, simply buy the time you want to listen to music. With bonus, if you pay with voxxo tokens. It certainly makes it cheaper for many who may not listen so much music that a monthly subscription would pay off

I'm really curious how that will work with the concerts
voxxocommunity (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:26:53 PM

The mentioning of music as your core focus made my interest in this your project. I have read some part of your white paper and some things stood out unclear. The ads free users will see after every two songs, for how long is it going to last?? Because it seems that's the only  things differentiating paid users from free users. And again, I am from Africa and innovation life this some times do take time to get to Africa. What are your plans for musicians and music lovers in Africa? How soon do you think you can affect the Africa music industry? Really looking forward to your response because I look music and it's high time I start getting values for my love.  Grin

Musicians around to world will apply to VOXXO music catalog to be listed. And VOXXO token holders will vote their song. If musician's songs get enough vote then will enter catalog. These songs will be available together with all other world-famous singers. Musicians will be paid when listened by VOXXO users.

These offer two opportunities,

One, Musicians will be listed with world's famous music
Second, Musicians will monetize

As we explained on whitepaper, this will give chance to community choose what they want to listen
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:19:41 PM

Finally an attractive and promising music ICO! I think the concept of generating revenue in several ways is very interesting. Nowadays, it's important not just to focus on one source of income.

I will follow the development with excitement.
voxxocommunity (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:39:11 PM

Finally an attractive and promising music ICO! I think the concept of generating revenue in several ways is very interesting. Nowadays, it's important not just to focus on one source of income.

I will follow the development with excitement.

Our vision is to be music cryptocurrency.

So to reach there we need to move on changing the way of consuming music, reaching to music, producing music.

one idea is never enough to change current system effectively.

Entertainment and music are expanding and have the ability to adapt to technologies over years. So, if we create a trust chain with ICO then we can easily go forward to million dollars world scale concerts of superstars and can share revenues which big companies getting their pockets

voxxocommunity (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:28:33 PM

From 2017 IYEOKA concerts, 2018 brings good news. Let's see

(Iyeoka / Cem INCI VOXXO Co-Founder)

https://twitter.com/voxxomusic/status/941079338589544448

Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:44:03 AM

This is like iTunes on cryptocurrency steroids.  Anything that takes away complex contracts will save time and litigation energy for the world of entertainment. Project most welcome!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: