Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USI-TECH | Business Opportunity | 100% Free to Register  (Read 171 times)
jcguy777 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:15:02 AM

Hi Everyone,

I found a supportive community who mean what they say. They have gone through challenges investing into something new. You can still do o.k.
as a free member. It's no cost to create an account to learn and research about this company before investing even $1. Not all results are typical. In order to become successful in this industry, it is just like anything else in life. There are setbacks and challenges you need to go through. I'll connect you with these people and they will explain how they achieved it.

Heck if you don't believe me, read relevant reviews of what they are planning to do.

Once you are a member just watch one of their training videos for Nov 15th, 2017 and you'll understand what I mean.

If you are looking for:

- a great support system,
- top people to work with,
- great leaders and coaches at your disposable,
- a new platform to trade,
- to invest, or
- learn about this cryptocurrency (USI)

then...

Welcome to USI-TECH!

Here is a quote on their site:
"We pride ourselves on delivering a technology that you won't find anywhere else. We are enabling "smaller" investors to finally get involved in the FOREX and Bitcoin markets and have real success. Through the development of our fully automated trading software, we've consistently delivered outstanding results. And we are committed to continuing to do so far into the future. It is finally possible to get involved in these highly complex and highly profitable markets, without any expertise of your own."

Here are their key benefits:

Innovative Technology:
USI-TECH is a technology company that specializes in the development of automated trading software in the FOREX market and the Bitcoin currency.

Long-Term Success:
In the last 8 years, we've developed and deployed more than 100 software versions that have been successful in long-term tests.

Veteran Experience:
Our top-class development team has over 20 years of experience and has developed software systems for several of the most reputable brokers.

UNIQUE:
USI-TECH has opened up the world of crypto finance (and the excellent profits that come with it) like no other company has before.
For a long time, the major players in Cryptocurrency have been the privileged, in-the-know few. But our platform is disrupting the entire industry.

VIRAL RESULTS:
OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE ENJOYED PROFITS OF UP TO 150%!
How is that possible? Our unique algorithms don't rely on common indicators, allowing them to deal with extreme market fluctuations and avoid incurring severe losses.
By maximizing risk reduction in a highly volatile, fast-paced market environment, our software consistently provides returns of up to 150% per year.

ACCESSIBLE:
This opportunity truly is for everybody. The platform is simple and intuitive. And the auto trading feature drops the learning curve down to ZERO!
Also, we won't charge you any startup or licensing fees to get going. Which means you (and your referrals) can start trading immediately with just €50 of starting capital.

LIMITLESS:
Take advantage of our unique referral marketing plan and earn above-average commissions without any qualification barriers.
While generating up to 35% commissions on 12 referral levels, you'll be able to double your capital over and over again.

USI-TECH is Your First Step Toward a Better Future...

Transform Your Life with Our Innovative and Automated Bitcoin Trading Platform.
100% Free to register.

Our MISSION

COMMITMENT TO QUALITY, EXPERTISE, AND CONTINUITY IN A FAST-PACED MARKET

Get started right HERE.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Newchanka

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:39:47 AM

150% is not tenable anywhere. I think you're dealing with a ponzi scheme and you could lose your investment funds.

Just Think it, I'll Write it
CryptoGazm

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:06:10 PM

I made a Fair and Unbiased review of the company in this video. Warts and all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LcH8qX7Xfs
Enjoy Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: